geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]JRIS75-Quick Disassembly&Adjustable Gasket Mount Keyboard GB is live Now

<< < (12/14) > >>

Mykeyclub:

--- Quote from: Mykeeb on Wed, 08 February 2023, 06:40:46 ---When is the GB?

--- End quote ---
It will start this month for sure. We will announce the specific date when we have it.

Mykeyclub:

--- Quote from: BigGirthy on Wed, 08 February 2023, 13:04:10 ---Is offering a solid PCB and solid plates without flex cuts still being considered?

Speaking for myself, I'd definitely be willing to pay the extra cost of adding those as options. For plates, I'd suggest at least releasing solid plate files so people could have them made by third party vendors. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Yes, we will offer some PCB and plate without any flex cuts. We will update more details next week.

BigGirthy:

--- Quote from: Mykeyclub on Thu, 09 February 2023, 19:41:30 ---
--- Quote from: BigGirthy on Wed, 08 February 2023, 13:04:10 ---Is offering a solid PCB and solid plates without flex cuts still being considered?

Speaking for myself, I'd definitely be willing to pay the extra cost of adding those as options. For plates, I'd suggest at least releasing solid plate files so people could have them made by third party vendors. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Yes, we will offer some PCB and plate without any flex cuts. We will update more details next week.

--- End quote ---
I am very happy to hear this and I'm sure I'm not the only one!  You and the keyboard designers deserve a lot of credit for listening to feedback during this interest check and I hope the sales numbers reflect this.  I'm looking forward to the next update and can't wait to place my order when the time comes.  Thanks again!

Mykeyclub:
Thank you for your support :)

Mykeyclub:
Please check out some important updates for the JRIS75 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version