geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[CLOSED!] Filco AND Leopold Compatible Spacebars [CLOSED! Order thread up!]

<< < (15/15)

N8N:

--- Quote from: hashbaz;438387 ---Personally my goal is to have matches for Cherry doubleshot sets, i.e. black and off-white.  So I would vote for the "gray" we order to match a white/beige Cherry set as closely as possible.  The color from the moogle kits is a decent match, but is noticeably off.  Not sure if it can be improved upon given SP's color palette.

Do we even know which "white" we want yet?  I suppose it should match the new white Leos that have started shipping.  Reaper's review has some good pictures.
--- End quote ---

Wouldn't a beige/grey set have a beige space bar?

I'm half fast tempted to order one just so I don't have to mod yet another space bar... but I'm getting pretty good at it.  Just got my Leopold today and am already thinking about what keys I'm going to put on it...  probably old school Cherries I think.

RColinTaylor:

--- Quote from: N8N;440788 ---Wouldn't a beige/grey set have a beige space bar?

I'm half fast tempted to order one just so I don't have to mod yet another space bar... but I'm getting pretty good at it.  Just got my Leopold today and am already thinking about what keys I'm going to put on it...  probably old school Cherries I think.
--- End quote ---

All of the older sets did not come with  a Leopold spacebar and some people had made mention that they wanted one to match their aftermarket sets. However, not enough interest was generated for me to even get color swabs and include them in the buy.

7bit:

--- Quote from: RColinTaylor;440790 ---All of the older sets did not come with  a Leopold spacebar and some people had made mention that they wanted one to match their aftermarket sets. However, not enough interest was generated for me to even get color swabs and include them in the buy.
--- End quote ---

If this comes true, then there will be a Leopold space bar available in Round 4 for all colors we had so far.

RColinTaylor:

--- Quote from: 7bit;442735 ---If this comes true, then there will be a Leopold space bar available in Round 4 for all colors we had so far.
--- End quote ---

Well as far as I know its already happened. I am set to order them in my next buy, I have the prices, and I have the colors picked out. I have to work tonight to create the order-thread but past that the designs were finished a month ago.

RColinTaylor:
An outside spark has brought this back to life and has made it possible to be able to produce the Black spacebar; White will be dropped from the buy because of a lack of interest however. It is unfortunate but at least we can have some replacements for those shiny Leopold spacebars.

Unfortuntely I messed up the excel sheet a few days ago and lost track of all of the spacebar orders so I have to go through the PM's again and find the orders. I will update the OP when I have everything sorted out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version