Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2013 CHICAGO

Door Prize List - Prizes Have Shipped

<< < (5/8) > >>

mashby:

--- Quote from: i3oilermaker on Sat, 31 August 2013, 12:24:17 ---
I shipped out the SP prizes and the missing TechKeys prize, but KeyPop was going to send his prizes directly.  I just reached out to him to see status.   Mashby - please send him the address list if you have not already.

--- End quote ---

Sent!

Update: Heard back from KeyPop and they will be shipping out the door prizes on Tuesday, due to the Labor Day weekend.

rarar:
My buddy charlie gave me those turtle power caps, and I have no need for them myself, I think I'm gonna do a seperate giveaway for them :) Do you do giveaways in the classifieds, off topic, or where?

elton5354:

--- Quote from: rarar on Mon, 02 September 2013, 15:19:55 ---My buddy charlie gave me those turtle power caps, and I have no need for them myself, I think I'm gonna do a seperate giveaway for them :) Do you do giveaways in the classifieds, off topic, or where?

--- End quote ---

Just PM me

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: rarar on Mon, 02 September 2013, 15:19:55 ---My buddy charlie gave me those turtle power caps, and I have no need for them myself, I think I'm gonna do a seperate giveaway for them :) Do you do giveaways in the classifieds, off topic, or where?

--- End quote ---

I think that given the color scheme of those they should really go to a Packers fan.  :D

Not that someone from Minnesota would ever give something to a Wisconsinite, but hey.  :P

rarar:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Mon, 02 September 2013, 15:47:34 ---

--- End quote ---

I think that given the color scheme of those they should really go to a Packers fan.  :D

Not that someone from Minnesota would ever give something to a Wisconsinite, but hey.  :P

--- End quote ---
huehueuheh 

I was thinking of selling them, but I had a feeling something like what happened back in april with the whole clack ordeal would happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version