Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 13348585 times)

Online Wolf123rt

Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #6500 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 17:06:34 »
Does anyone have 2 Model M horizontal stabilizers that they don't need? I can't buy them from Unicomp since they have a $10 order minimum.

Offline Floofs

« Reply #6501 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 11:24:41 »
Does anyone have spare ALPS click/tactile leaves? I'm getting an orange Alps Apple M0116 and would like to try click modding it, but I don't want to break the original leaves. White alps click leaves would be dope.

Offline pabile

« Reply #6502 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 03:20:37 »
Does anyone have spare ALPS click/tactile leaves? I'm getting an orange Alps Apple M0116 and would like to try click modding it, but I don't want to break the original leaves. White alps click leaves would be dope.

how many do you need? i still have some from blues, about 3-5 as spares. i can send them to you if these are enough for a tester. if you need more, i have a lot of clones that are virtually identical, as far as i can tell, to alp's click leaves.

Offline Floofs

« Reply #6503 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 09:59:31 »

how many do you need? i still have some from blues, about 3-5 as spares. i can send them to you if these are enough for a tester. if you need more, i have a lot of clones that are virtually identical, as far as i can tell, to alp's click leaves.
Yeah a couple to test would be fantastic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Offline hpfalcon

« Reply #6504 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 20:53:59 »
anyone want a Sony BKE-9400A? This one has alps switches

just pay shipping - its in a usps priority large flat rate box, so it'll be around $20
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 December 2017, 22:20:06 by hpfalcon »

Offline tylerleonhardt

« Reply #6505 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 21:57:36 »
anyone want a Sony BKE-9400A? This one has alps switches

just pay shipping - its in a usps priority large flat rate box, so it'll be around $20
Interested! I'll PM you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Offline DBagMatt

« Reply #6506 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 20:16:54 »
I'm looking for a down arrow key and print screen key for a Corsair k65 Lux RGB keyboard. I'd prefer not to buy a whole set if possible, so am looking for stock keys. Or to replace all 13 of the right side keys.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #6507 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 09:18:08 »
I'm looking for a down arrow key and print screen key for a Corsair k65 Lux RGB keyboard. I'd prefer not to buy a whole set if possible, so am looking for stock keys. Or to replace all 13 of the right side keys.
Have you tried to get in touch with Corsair to see what they can do?  I once got a free logitech trackman ball for one that was misplaced just by calling.  :thumb:

Offline pabile

« Reply #6508 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 20:24:16 »
anyone have excess 2.25 & 2.75 white shift keys in dcs or cherry profile? i can pay for it + shipping if it will help.

Offline Puddsy

• Foreman of the salt mine
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Can't handle the heat? Stay out of the kitchen.
« Reply #6509 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 20:51:18 »
anyone have excess 2.25 & 2.75 white shift keys in dcs or cherry profile? i can pay for it + shipping if it will help.

https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-2-25-space-pack-of-4/

https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-2-75-space-pack-of-4/
QFR (62g blacks) | MJ2 TKL | Realforce 87U | G81-3000 "Schumiboard" | Varmilo Bulgogiboard (Keycon 104) | KBD75 | MIRA | Weaven (MOD-M)

ahh, thanks puddsy. can always count on your snarky informitism

Offline pabile

« Reply #6510 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 21:18:27 »
https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-2-25-space-pack-of-4/
https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-2-75-space-pack-of-4/

thanks. looking at those a while ago and thought i could go cheap here since i will only need one of each.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• Formerly DudeSnail
  • Haha just kidding
« Reply #6511 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 09:57:29 »
Got a gameboy color for christmas, but no Games! Don't let your old gameboy stuff collect dust, send to me :^)

Online BlindAssassin111

« Reply #6512 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 11:12:44 »
Got a gameboy color for christmas, but no Games! Don't let your old gameboy stuff collect dust, send to me :^)

That is an awesome throwback...Wish I could find mine, but it is lost somewhere in my moms house and she has no idea where it could be. So I may have to go hunting for it again soon.

Offline Ted

« Reply #6513 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 15:48:04 »
Free: Kinesis Classic Qwerty/Dvorak PS/2, white - refurbished - KB133PC/QD(R)

I've retired my trusty workhorse of ~13 years (moved on to a KB500) and now it's collecting dust.

Still works. The white casing plastic is yellowing with age. Fair amount of wear on the key labels. Labels are completely gone on Esc, F3, F4, F5, and right Ctrl. Key switches have a brown post so I believe they're Cherry MX Brown.

Complete in box:
* all original packaging (box, bag, interior cardboard, styrofoam pad)
* original user's manual
* Kinesis Corporation Retail Price List sheet, circa 2002
* Kinesis keyboard tutorial v1.0 for Win95 / Win98 / NT4.0 on 3.5 floppy

Free to a good home for the cost of covering shipping, which USPS estimates to be $13.50 via Priority Mail. Thank you.
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 December 2017, 19:38:32 by Ted »

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #6514 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 19:15:55 »

I've retired my trusty workhorse of ~13 years (moved on to a KB500) and now it's collecting dust.

Still works. The white casing plastic is yellowing with age. Fair amount of wear on the key labels. Labels are completely gone on Esc, F3, F4, F5, and right Ctrl. Key switches have a brown post so I believe they're Cherry MX Brown.

Complete in box:
* original user's manual

Free to a good home for the cost of covering shipping, which USPS estimates to be $13.50 via Priority Mail. Thank you.
I'll take this!  I always wanted to try a classic Kinesis.  :thumb:

Offline mrbishop

• * Maker
  • Evil Genius
    • Bishop Computer Design web
« Reply #6515 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 19:19:44 »
Missed it. I'll be in line if it doesn't work out.

Complete in box:
* original user's manual

Projects
Build to give back, 40% | Alps/Matias Removal ToolUltraHack 67% Hackdura  | ErgoDox case

Offline Ted

« Reply #6516 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 19:28:58 »
I'll take this!  I always wanted to try a classic Kinesis.  :thumb:

Cool; PM sent.

Missed it. I'll be in line if it doesn't work out.

Duly noted; thanks for your interest.

Offline funderburker

« Reply #6517 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 06:12:27 »
X-Post

Mmm, anyone interested in getting VE Monk Plus earbuds?

I have a pair with the expansion pack and don't really need them. Could ship someone a pair if you pay shipping (<$5). I know there cheap from the shop as is but I'm from EU and shipping within EU would be quicker.

No boards at the moment BUT working on it :)

Offline gak1234

Need a new foot for Das Keyboard Prime 13
« Reply #6518 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 14:39:17 »
Das Keyboard apparently has no tech support department.  I've submitted support tickets, sent emails, and have gotten no response after more than a full month.

Anyone have a spare Das Prime 13 foot stinking up the joint?

Offline Jacob4341

« Reply #6519 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 14:22:08 »
Looking for switches!

I'm new to the sub and have my first custom build kit coming in at the end of the month. I'm looking too try all kinds of different switches. I think I might be a tactile guy but I really want to try different linear and clicky switches to see what I want on my board.

I'd cover shipping to FL of course!

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #6520 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 15:07:47 »
Looking for a harvested board that I can learn how to solder on! I just soldered my first three switches and they didn't look too great.

Offline nachie

« Reply #6521 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 16:09:13 »
Hi,
I am looking for a 7u Alps mount spacebar and the stab wire that goes with it. I am ready to pay for it and also cover shipping. Looking to build a custom board with some keycaps I have which are missing the spacebar. If someone has one to spare, please let me know.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6522 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 20:04:23 »
Looking for a harvested board that I can learn how to solder on! I just soldered my first three switches and they didn't look too great.

To learn the basics of soldering, almost any circuit board will do.  Say, from an old DVD player, old TV, even an old radio.

There's also this thread that might provide you with additional relevant information.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But thatís incorrect. Itís in HHKBís slogan, but when Americaís cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline megarat

• (Not My Real Name)
    • http://www.megarat.com
« Reply #6523 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 14:37:18 »
I have a big bag o' Model M keycaps that I'm happy to give to someone for the price of shipping.  This is the detritus of my long-term project to create the ultimate Space Cadet keyboard from a bunch of junker Model Ms that have trickled my way.

187096-0

PM me if you're interested.

Shipping to CONUS will be in the $10-15 range.  Outside of CONUS, let's take it on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks.

Home/Work:  Custom Filco FKBN87Z/EB and SGI 041-0136-001 chimera (original white ALPS, not simplified, rubber-dampened)
Gaming:  Wolfking Warrior with custom-colored layout, HHKB Lite 2 (Rubber dome)

Offline ju6ju8Oo

« Reply #6524 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 02:06:32 »
looking for 1 piece of  SA 1u relegendable   :)