geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Free stuff! Pay it forward!

<< < (1344/1349) > >>

Rayndalf:

--- Quote from: ergonaut on Thu, 19 November 2020, 15:03:26 ---I'm looking for two 2u keys with POS mounts, like these:

https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dsa-2-space-pos-2-mounts-pack-of-4/

I could just order those of course, but I'm in Germany, and it doesn't make much sense to pay shipping and customs charges for an $8 product.

So if anyone here in Europe can spare two of these, I'd be very grateful!

--- End quote ---
I'm in the US, but I'm pretty sure I have a few I could spare. What colors are you looking for?

djvs:
I need a full size Alps chassis - metal switchplate and (optionally, I can DIY) case.  Let me know!  Will gladly pay shipping.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

PCB/caps/switches not needed, but hell I'll take those too ;)

br4n_d0n:
Anyone have a Zealio, Durock T1, or Kiwi switch I can try? Most places are selling in quantities and the shipping is more than the actual switches. Willing to trade if someone wants some Gateron Yellows.

br4n_d0n:
@asherw offered to send a Durock T1 and a Koala, but I ended up purchasing a small pack of Durock linears and threw in a small pack of the tactiles so I wouldn't lose so much out on shipping costs.

So, I've decided to still try and send him over some free Gateron Yellows for trying to help out.

Nuclear Nachos:
anybody got 2x 1u r4 cherry profile beige keycaps? dont really care what key it is, just need it to finish my build because i only have a r5 one  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version