Author Topic: [IC] GMK Laser  (Read 82617 times)

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Re: [IC] GMK Laser
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 06:45:03 »
Update from mito;

The Laser project was first presented in August, 2016 and it wasn't manufactured yet. This will be no ordinary GMK project, there are very interesting stuff that I'm working on, with various makers not only from the mechanical keyboard scene , but real artists and writers as well.

Due to the magnitude of the project, and many details involved, I can't provide a specific date right now. Mostly because I want this project to be the ultimate experience to all of you, who appreciate what we do and keep supporting us everyday.

But you can be sure we are working things out and the project will be up as soon a possible. We are cooking crazy things.

All the enthusiasm and suggestions you keep bringing are very meaningful. We read every single request and I'm working on them day and night!

Big love,

M

Sent from my microwave oven using alternating current
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 February 2017, 06:47:47 by GreyAmbience »

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 08:10:09 »
Update from mito;

The Laser project was first presented in August, 2016 and it wasn't manufactured yet. This will be no ordinary GMK project, there are very interesting stuff that I'm working on, with various makers not only from the mechanical keyboard scene , but real artists and writers as well.

Due to the magnitude of the project, and many details involved, I can't provide a specific date right now. Mostly because I want this project to be the ultimate experience to all of you, who appreciate what we do and keep supporting us everyday.

But you can be sure we are working things out and the project will be up as soon a possible. We are cooking crazy things.

All the enthusiasm and suggestions you keep bringing are very meaningful. We read every single request and I'm working on them day and night!

Big love,

M

Thanks for sharing. As an 80's kid, this is shaping up to be epic. Hope it becomes a reality soon.

Offline kustom3

• bonjour
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 08:27:27 »
Update from mito;

Big love,

M

Seems like there are a few of us checking MD daily :thumb:

Offline Biggestmac

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 11:18:35 »
The hype is too real, I can't wait!

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 11:21:45 »
Well crap. Now I might have to buy a GMK set because that looks awesome.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline odd13

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 29 March 2017, 22:59:19 »
This will be my first buy!

I am guessing there is a way to be notified on massdrop when something goes live? Or is there a heads up here when it will be live?

I don't even have a keyboard yet... HA!

Offline atomicus

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 10:44:53 »
Any further news/updates on this set? :)

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 18:29:11 »
Yep. Defo into this.  Also, yes, Neuromancer is dope.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 12:22:14 »
FYI, the IC has been rebooted.  Please continue discussion in the new thread. :thumb:

[IC] Laser GMK - An 80's vs Cyberpunk Project
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=89079.0