Author Topic: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS (Complete)  (Read 869511 times)

Offline johnthedong

Re: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS
« Reply #700 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 02:25:23 »
Is there totally no glow at all if we get the aluminum bottom?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #701 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 09:17:34 »

that's correct. I've noted in multiple places that the aluminum does not support underglow.
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #702 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 10:24:42 »

that's correct. I've noted in multiple places that the aluminum does not support underglow.

Gotcha - in line for one of the nylon bases when it comes in stock! Maybe I'll be able to switch between both of them and see which one I like most! Is there a direct shot of the aluminum underside? (images i've been able to find only showed the side profile). Thanks again!

Offline Perfex

« Last Edit: Sun, 19 March 2017, 14:59:45 by Perfex »

Offline ghostdeini

« Reply #705 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 15:48:01 »
Here are the photos from the interest check

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/p992ptquarmb1nl/EBAFXtk.jpg?dl=0
http://dl.dropbox.com/s/ku9zvjf5qunvgcc/nYoT0LC.jpg?dl=0

Man that looks so clean! Seeing the underside of the components really gave me a better idea of the "physicality" of this thing. Looks pretty hefty!

Offline dyoungc

« Reply #706 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 20:55:54 »
As I missed to join GB, I am looking for someone who is looking for order transferring to me, so I can get it and done.

My preference of this board would be;

- M65-A aka Ramabae65 $230 w/ Aluminum Base (Champagne, Rose Gold or Space Grey)
- PCB $40.00

I have plate-mounted keyswitches, and hope the above components works well with my keyswitches.
Please email me at tonykwon79@gmail.com

Heyo :P

There is this one:

- Space Grey top
- Space Grey Bottom
- Brass Plate
- Additional Silver bottom
- 1 Mousepad
- PCB

$415 pre shipping.

I can take out the additional silver bottom, or I can take out the space gray bottom. It'd be $85.00 less.

I'm assuming the set has already been taken, but if the extra aluminum bottom is still open, can I please swap it for my nylon bottom and pay the difference?

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #707 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 21:05:44 »
As I missed to join GB, I am looking for someone who is looking for order transferring to me, so I can get it and done.

My preference of this board would be;

- M65-A aka Ramabae65 $230 w/ Aluminum Base (Champagne, Rose Gold or Space Grey)
- PCB $40.00

I have plate-mounted keyswitches, and hope the above components works well with my keyswitches.
Please email me at tonykwon79@gmail.com

Heyo :P

There is this one:

- Space Grey top
- Space Grey Bottom
- Brass Plate
- Additional Silver bottom
- 1 Mousepad
- PCB

$415 pre shipping.

I can take out the additional silver bottom, or I can take out the space gray bottom. It'd be $85.00 less.

I'm assuming the set has already been taken, but if the extra aluminum bottom is still open, can I please swap it for my nylon bottom and pay the difference?

I got the set above from jchan. The extra silver aluminum bottom is still available though(i think?) as I only wanted the space grey one.

Offline KINGPIN

« Reply #708 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 06:14:55 »
Can we have more pictures about the bottom part?
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 March 2017, 06:17:35 by KINGPIN »
Levia Makes

Offline aggroxcraig

« Reply #709 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 07:04:37 »
I had a dream last night that my M65-A came in the mail. It just occurred to me that it was just dream and I got really sad.  :(

Offline Kavik

« Reply #710 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 07:28:37 »
I had a dream last night that my M65-A came in the mail. It just occurred to me that it was just dream and I got really sad.  :(

That's brutal.

I've had similar experiences with other items recently (although they all slip my mind at the moment). It will come soon enough.  :thumb:
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline kconfire

« Reply #711 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 13:35:07 »

Too soon junior.
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #712 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 13:42:45 »
It's basically the most wanted keyboard related product for 2017, no doubt about it. It will get crazy when build logs with brass plate will start popping up and some even more crazy desk shots will get made...So brace yourself, choo choo is just around the corner.

My hyperfuse is ready, zealios too...and of course - lube....for the stabs, you see.  :))

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #713 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 14:22:43 »
Just got myself a set of GMK Carbon NIB for this upcoming build! Now to figure out if I want Zealios or anything else for the switches here

PS: Anyone going with a R4.5 Zealio set for this build?
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 March 2017, 14:24:46 by johnthedong »

Offline codedisorg

« Reply #714 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 16:44:40 »
I have some R4 65g Zeals (pack of 70 and pack of 75) that I'm looking to sell. I just removed the listing from mechmarket but PM me if you're interested.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #715 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 16:57:00 »
Just got myself a set of GMK Carbon NIB for this upcoming build! Now to figure out if I want Zealios or anything else for the switches here

I go with zeals for every build tbh

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #716 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:09:11 »

How about the silencing clips? Not sure if those would make the typing experience better, I'm still totally new.  ;D

PS: There's no need to get the stabilizers as those would be included, right? Thanks!!
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:13:00 by johnthedong »

Offline Tally810

« Reply #717 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:20:47 »

How about the silencing clips? Not sure if those would make the typing experience better, I'm still totally new.  ;D

PS: There's no need to get the stabilizers as those would be included, right? Thanks!!
Yep before the boards ship jchan said he would send out emails to verify what size stabs you will need.

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #718 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:28:01 »

Yep before the boards ship jchan said he would send out emails to verify what size stabs you will need.

Awesome - just ordered 70 of the R5 zealios and a bunch of silencing clips. This is going to be my first custom build so I'm stoked!

Offline Tally810

« Reply #719 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 18:28:47 »

Awesome - just ordered 70 of the R5 zealios and a bunch of silencing clips. This is going to be my first custom build so I'm stoked!
Nice man zealios are the bomb that's what 3 of my 4 last builds have

Offline ghostdeini

« Reply #720 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 22:19:44 »

Nice man zealios are the bomb that's what 3 of my 4 last builds have

Meanwhile I just have my zealios in a ziploc bag. I occasionally take one out, put a cap on it, and pretend that I'm typing while balancing it on my desk. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to soldering them onto an actual keyboard.  :))

Offline topsykrett

« Reply #721 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 09:28:34 »
It is probably unlikely at this point, but if anyone is looking to get out of their black case with nylon or maybe even gray case with nylon, please pm me :)

Offline obviouslygene

« Reply #722 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 11:23:49 »
anyone going for mod-h switches?

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #723 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 12:06:31 »
The cons with mod switches outweighed the pros for me. They are nice and tactile, but more wobble than any other tactile (now that zeal fixed zealio wobble pretty well), and not as smooth as zealio. Zeals are not quite as tactile but feel nicer overall to me.
keyboards.

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #724 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 12:51:23 »
The cons with mod switches outweighed the pros for me. They are nice and tactile, but more wobble than any other tactile (now that zeal fixed zealio wobble pretty well), and not as smooth as zealio. Zeals are not quite as tactile but feel nicer overall to me.
Sounds about like what I've been hearing from people lately too. I've only really used topres and Razer switches before so I can't wait to try the Zealios R5!

Offline pinky_chi

« Reply #725 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 13:28:21 »

oh did they fix the zealios wobble? Do you know at which round they fixed it? I have a set of R2's on my ergo and a bag of R3's waiting to be put on the M65... I wonder if I should get join the new gb.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #726 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 13:51:22 »
Fixed in r4 I believe. Never tried previous zealios but I have 4.5s (identical to 4), and they are noticeably less wobbly than MOD and comparable to cherry.
keyboards.

Offline imprevade

« Reply #727 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 13:55:47 »

I haven't used zeals before. How do they compare to gaterons as far as wobble goes? I'm planning on using these gat greens that I already have. Wondering if it's worth looking into zeals instead.

Offline Arallu

« Reply #728 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 17:55:56 »
There wouldn't happen to be any extra brass plates are there? :O.

I'd love to upgrade to one!

I'd be in for an upgrade as well!

We'll have the extras available after the GB ships.

New update:

GMK Screw in stabs just arrived for everyone's kits. You'll have a choice of 6.25U or 7U when it comes the time to be finalized for shipment.

I assume the Zealio screw-in transparent gold stabs will work, since I already bought those for this build along with the *now 1.8mm* LEDs and a set of R4.5 zealio switches.

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #729 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 19:56:03 »
Got my r5 Zealios today. The hype is real.

Still need to figure out the keyset, though...

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #730 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 22:08:35 »

I feel like this board was born to be used with some kind of SA set. I think Hack'd by Geeks will be the first thing I put on.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #731 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 22:34:44 »

I feel like this board was born to be used with some kind of SA set. I think Hack'd by Geeks will be the first thing I put on.

Yea going to be throwing SA Carbon w/ orange alphas on mine.  Will have SA Round 6 cream/violet, SA Camping, and hopefully SA Chocolatier as backups just in case!

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #732 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 23:20:03 »

Yea going to be throwing SA Carbon w/ orange alphas on mine.  Will have SA Round 6 cream/violet, SA Camping, and hopefully SA Chocolatier as backups just in case!
SA Round 6 cream/violet is so stunning. I'm super sad I missed out on that because I don't really follow DT  :-[
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #733 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 23:24:00 »

SA Round 6 cream/violet is so stunning. I'm super sad I missed out on that because I don't really follow DT  :-[

Yea mine are currently being shipped to me, I got very very lucky. 7bit (guy running the gb) was trying to finish up collecting money for Round 6 and cleared some very old invoices that weren't paid, there was two violet on cream kits leftover and I was able to jump on one of them, then some violet modifiers opened up and I was able to piece together enough to cover a 65% (almost a tkl but missing f1-f12)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #734 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 23:53:24 »
Mhmm. I really want to put SA Oblivion on this, but on my horrible photoshops I'm not feeling it for rose gold. And I'm trying to avoid too much pink on pink type of thing, other than maybe the legends. So yeah. I'll find something. Eventually. I'm picking up Oblivion, anyway, because I want it. Maybe it will look better in person.

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
« Reply #735 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 02:39:44 »
Still deciding which switch! :) can anyone recommend where to get a good variety of colors of the 1.8mm LED?

163660-0

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #736 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 03:11:32 »
Still deciding which switch! :) can anyone recommend where to get a good variety of colors of the 1.8mm LED?

(Attachment Link)

you don't happen to have a kailh white switch in there would you?

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
« Reply #737 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 03:20:37 »

(Attachment Link)

sry no kailh! Let me know if you want some info for:

Cherry Vintage Blue, Cherry Vintage Brown, Cherry Vintage Black, and the full new Cherry family
Gateron Black, Gateron Red, Gateron Yellow, Gateron Clear, Gateron Green, Gateron Blue, Gateron Brown,
MOD-L Tactile, MOD-M Tactile, MOD-H Tactile, MOD-L Linear, MOD-M Linear, MOD-H Linear,
Zealio 62g,
Cherristotle (with gateron top) MX Black Spring, Cherristotle (with gateron top) 62g Spring, Cherristotle (with gateron top) 80g Spring, Gatistotle MX Black Spring, Gatistotle 62g Spring, Aristotle

Offline KINGPIN

« Reply #738 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 07:17:46 »

(Attachment Link)

sry no kailh! Let me know if you want some info for:

Cherry Vintage Blue, Cherry Vintage Brown, Cherry Vintage Black, and the full new Cherry family
Gateron Black, Gateron Red, Gateron Yellow, Gateron Clear, Gateron Green, Gateron Blue, Gateron Brown,
MOD-L Tactile, MOD-M Tactile, MOD-H Tactile, MOD-L Linear, MOD-M Linear, MOD-H Linear,
Zealio 62g,
Cherristotle (with gateron top) MX Black Spring, Cherristotle (with gateron top) 62g Spring, Cherristotle (with gateron top) 80g Spring, Gatistotle MX Black Spring, Gatistotle 62g Spring, Aristotle
Cherristotle, gold plated 72g spring, stickered.
Levia Makes

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #739 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 18:28:49 »
I'm glad to see so many people hyped so much about this :).

We've made some good progress so far since my last "update". Currently, we're working out the custom foam design, and the boxes for it. The mousepads have been paid for a while ago, and now, we're waiting for it all to come in.

Rama just finalized the weight design, and we'll be seeing it very soon ;).

Lastly, I will note that I will be moving offices very soon (in April). We're estimated to get this around the same time that I will be moving, so things will be hectic, and on top of that, I have to inspect all of the parts, etc etc.

Just wanted to give you all the heads up, and things are still moving for this buy, and the train won't stop ;).

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #740 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 18:30:39 »

We've made some good progress so far since my last "update". Currently, we're working out the custom foam design, and the boxes for it. The mousepads have been paid for a while ago, and now, we're waiting for it all to come in.

Lastly, I will note that I will be moving offices very soon (in April). We're estimated to get this around the same time that I will be moving, so things will be hectic, and on top of that, I have to inspect all of the parts, etc etc.

Just wanted to give you all the heads up, and things are still moving for this buy, and the train won't stop ;).

Awesome - custom designed etchings on the weight?  ;D Can't wait to get it soon!

Offline Jpecina

« Reply #741 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 18:30:50 »

Can't "weight" to see the final design! Super hyped!

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #742 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 18:43:50 »
Hype! Hopefully we can get these during may  :p

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #743 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 20:05:29 »

May will be a for sure my dude.

In any case, I also finished sending out all the QMK upgrades. Please try to pay it immediately. I'll leave the invoices open for about a few weeks, and if you're no longer interested, please just cancel it :).

Thanks everyone!

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #744 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 20:18:52 »

In any case, I also finished sending out all the QMK upgrades. Please try to pay it immediately. I'll leave the invoices open for about a few weeks, and if you're no longer interested, please just cancel it :).

Thanks everyone!
Welp, am I too late for the QMK upgrade? I would like to enter for one too.

PS: Filled out the google form too
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 March 2017, 20:21:38 by johnthedong »

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #745 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 20:22:21 »

Thanks everyone!

Sent ;)

Please remember this is for an upgrade ;)

Offline johnthedong

« Reply #746 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 20:26:12 »

Thanks everyone!

Sent ;)

Please remember this is for an upgrade ;)

And done, thanks!

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #747 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 21:26:28 »
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline gt1989

« Reply #748 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 21:30:43 »
Show Image

Looks fantastic, I really regret not joining this group buy. Hopefully I'll be able to get one of the extras when they're available.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #749 on: Wed, 22 March 2017, 21:32:49 »
Show Image

Rama just slays everything he puts his mind to  :p