Author Topic: Boop  (Read 8321 times)

Offline Pdub

Boop
« on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 18:09:55 »
Bop
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 November 2016, 15:46:18 by Pdub »

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: The Final Sale - Last of the Last - No More After this.
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 18:31:11 »
What's up with the shipping prices though

Offline Pdub

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 18:34:12 »
What's up with the shipping prices though

Fixed. ty.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 02:09:56 »
wait why are you leaving again?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 04:05:49 »
Whew. The starting bid is so high. Glwb.

Offline Pdub

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 26 May 2016, 08:59:17 »
wait why are you leaving again?

Not sure if you are serious.

Offline Pdub

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 21:55:09 »
Bump

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 22:25:31 »
That Frozen Waste Zombro is a really good one.

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 20:54:00 »
Hey guys,

Since I have joined in May of last year my knowledge of Mech Keyboards and Artsian Caps has grown so significantly. At first I though"woooo buy all the caps and all the keyboards!"

It is exciting to see some amazing functional art.

The HWS made my Binge, Click Clacks made by Clack, and Bro Caps by Bro. (And ALLL THE OTHERS!) have put hard work into making something awesome. But I feel like we have disrespected them. they put hard work into making a flawless cap with epic designs. They care to sell it to us at a reasonable cost and we take those 30-50$ caps and feel because maybe we got lucky in a sale or a give away that gives us the right to make a profit. Bro even called me out on it. I couldn't believe what I had fallen into.

I have seen the recent clacks on EBay and they are tempting but I will not bid on them. Why should someone who hoarded clacks when they were popular deserve to make a ton of money on them because the community has grown.

I'd like to see us sharing within the community to enjoy this Hobby together.

I like to collect caps because it is like art to me. Hell if Clack started making caps on the regular I'd give him 100! Rather than anyone else. I get the collecting addiction I have it too sometimes. All I want is like Hoot, a reaper, an astral BBv2 and a 3D clack. But if I saw them on eBay and they went more than 10$ over retail I will not support that type of action anymore.

I hope you guys don't get me wrong. These are also just MY opinions and mine alone and i just wanted to share since there are a lot of new people like myself.

I'd like to keep this thread friendly. If it gets out of hand I will lock it and have a mod delete it.

I hope we can do better moving forward. Remember you might make a buck or two throwing something up on eBay but it has the potential to then leave the community. We bring our hobby here, why not share it among the people that care to stay around. Imagine how happy we would all be if we could share this with everyone else.

Cheers.

My Best,
Pdub

kek

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 21:01:24 »
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 21:43:32 »
As RedEye said, "BRUTAL, SAVAGE, REKT" :)) :))
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 05:33:28 »
Hey guys,

Since I have joined in May of last year my knowledge of Mech Keyboards and Artsian Caps has grown so significantly. At first I though"woooo buy all the caps and all the keyboards!"

The HWS made my Binge, Click Clacks made by Clack, and Bro Caps by Bro. (And ALLL THE OTHERS!) have put hard work into making something awesome. But I feel like we have disrespected them. they put hard work into making a flawless cap with epic designs. They care to sell it to us at a reasonable cost and we take those 30-50$ caps and feel because maybe we got lucky in a sale or a give away that gives us the right to make a profit. Bro even called me out on it. I couldn't believe what I had fallen into.

I have seen the recent clacks on EBay and they are tempting but I will not bid on them. Why should someone who hoarded clacks when they were popular deserve to make a ton of money on them because the community has grown.

I like to collect caps because it is like art to me. Hell if Clack started making caps on the regular I'd give him 100! Rather than anyone else. I get the collecting addiction I have it too sometimes. All I want is like Hoot, a reaper, an astral BBv2 and a 3D clack. But if I saw them on eBay and they went more than 10$ over retail I will not support that type of action anymore.

I hope you guys don't get me wrong. These are also just MY opinions and mine alone and i just wanted to share since there are a lot of new people like myself.

I'd like to keep this thread friendly. If it gets out of hand I will lock it and have a mod delete it.

I hope we can do better moving forward. Remember you might make a buck or two throwing something up on eBay but it has the potential to then leave the community. We bring our hobby here, why not share it among the people that care to stay around. Imagine how happy we would all be if we could share this with everyone else.

Cheers.

My Best,
Pdub

kek
ah the old ****-suck to flip move, a classic.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 06:06:53 »
Hey guys,

Cheers.

My Best,
Pdub

kek
ah the old ****-suck to flip move, a classic.

sounds like someone we down in kangaroo land call 'a dumb ****'.

Offline gain

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 17:58:51 »
pdub i missed out on the purple bbv2 but can you ship me some of that dandruff you had on it?

edit - thanks in advance  :thumb: