Author Topic: [IC] SA Rose Librarian  (Read 9339 times)

Offline misononyan

[IC] SA Rose Librarian
« on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 04:58:31 »

"Let me show you a thing or two, lest we let your efforts go to waste."

Edit 2020/12/12: This IC kinda flopped... sorry to everyone who was into it. Maybe next time!

SA Rose Librarian is a set based on Lisa Minci from Genshin Impact.
She is the librarian of the Knights of Favonius, and is a talented user of Electro magic.
Be sure to return her books on time, or there is no telling what will happen to you.

IC FORM

Kits

Renders

TKC1800

TKC M0llY

RAMA U60-A

P3D Karina

Colors and Manufacturer

This set is aimed at being produced by MaxKey. If not, Signature Plastics.
Purple 1: Pantone 255 C
Purple 2: Pantone 2622 C
Purple 3: Pantone 7448 C
Black: Pantone 419 C
White: Pantone 656 C

Vendors and Dates
US: TBD
CA: TBD
EU: TBD
AUS: TBD
ASIA: TBD
GB DATE: TBD

This is an interest check! Kitting, colors, novelties, etc. are subject to future change based on responses!
IC FORM
Join the MisonoWorks Discord!

Here's a banner for all of your forum footer needs!

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109532.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/4Uk5jc4.jpg[/img][/url]
Special Thanks to:
Swishy - Guidance on renders
BobaSweatAndTears - Kitting help
halo - Naming
Liz - they asked to have their name on here lol

« Last Edit: Sat, 12 December 2020, 15:15:56 by misononyan »

Offline Xanira

Re: [IC] SA Rose Librarian
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 05:07:54 »
Genshin impact uWo

Offline cheezayy

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 05:09:42 »
HELL YES LISA

Offline MinaDarsh

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 05:13:39 »
I sadly can't buy it as I'm limiting myself to Colevrak+ supporting sets only, but on behalve of ION x Ai03 Equinox users (and which boards also support dual 3U spacebars), thanks for considering the dual 3U spacebar option!
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 November 2020, 05:15:10 by MinaDarsh »

Offline misononyan

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 05:17:50 »
I sadly can't buy it as I'm limiting myself to Colevrak+ supporting sets only, but on behalve of ION x Ai03 Equinox users (and which boards also support dual 3U spacebars), thanks for considering the dual 3U spacebar option!
Aw, I understand that. I'm debating switching over to Dvorak myself for RSI reasons. Also yeah, dual 3u is something I like to include-- not only for that, but also for split space 7u, which I'm trying to push on some of my newer boards, haha.

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 05:56:48 »
GLWIC! Nice to see blarple colorway after Black Lotus!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 06:44:08 »
Maybe I'm missing some funky new ortho layouts or maybe they're for a language I've not come across but the R1 and R4 #~ keys in the ISO kit seem strange and the R1 \| is more HHKB than ISO.

It's a good looking set anyway :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline kajahtaa

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 11:16:13 »
Love this but what about your other SA IC?

Offline Ciantha

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 12:20:33 »
Really nice colours.
The ortho layout seems to be missing the left alt though, making it one column short.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 12:23:14 »
Gradient SA and shine AAAAAA
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Tamaki

• @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 13:00:23 »
Oh cool, I guess there are 2 Lisa sets now...

Offline misononyan

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 20:32:39 »
Really nice colours.
The ortho layout seems to be missing the left alt though, making it one column short.

Fixed! Was a minor oversight, rip me

Maybe I'm missing some funky new ortho layouts or maybe they're for a language I've not come across but the R1 and R4 #~ keys in the ISO kit seem strange and the R1 \| is more HHKB than ISO.

ISO is now fixed!

Love this but what about your other SA IC?

Magica is still in the works. It's pretty slow going right now, with talking with manus and stuff.

Offline misswaffle

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 20:43:56 »
I really like this colour scheme you've chosen of all these dark, warm toned purples. Set looks great, GLWIC!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 03:23:57 »

ISO is now fixed!
Changed it is, but fixed?  I guess it is as it will now cover UK and US ISO layouts but you still have the strange R4 #~  If it is needed for something please say what so I can learn :)

Also the R1 \| may not be ISO but lots of people use the HHKB layout and will want it somewhere.  They can't cover the board using just Alphas plus Ortho or Mods even if it was added so I guess it could go in either.  This balancing act is why the perfectionist in me could never run a GB - compromises must be made and some unlucky people will have to buy a big kit to use just a couple of caps or everyone has to buy a huge all-in-one and not use half of them.  Not sure which is worse...

GLWIC :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline misononyan

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 03:44:49 »

ISO is now fixed!
Changed it is, but fixed?  I guess it is as it will now cover UK and US ISO layouts but you still have the strange R4 #~  If it is needed for something please say what so I can learn :)

Also the R1 \| may not be ISO but lots of people use the HHKB layout and will want it somewhere.  They can't cover the board using just Alphas plus Ortho or Mods even if it was added so I guess it could go in either.  This balancing act is why the perfectionist in me could never run a GB - compromises must be made and some unlucky people will have to buy a big kit to use just a couple of caps or everyone has to buy a huge all-in-one and not use half of them.  Not sure which is worse...

GLWIC :)

Ah, the extra #~ is a fairly niche thing. I tend to leave it for those who swap pipe and that key, since I know of a few who prefer it that way. Otherwise, for sure on the balancing act. SA tends to have high MOQs for kits, so it's tough to make a proper compromise, especially when it comes to ortho/40 boards. As a 40 user and maker myself, I want to expand the compatibility as much as possible, but I have to draw the line somewhere, lool

KAT sometime, just maybe...

Offline misononyan

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 16:51:41 »

Offline v683

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 14:28:50 »
I with MinaDarsh here. Maybe you could make it uniform SA if you don't want to add another kit (but do consider the scooped keys)? Your ortho set has good compatibility, maybe it could use more purple/pink 1u r3 keys. I think youre going to have pretty good success with this keyset anyways

Offline misononyan

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 15:19:56 »
I with MinaDarsh here. Maybe you could make it uniform SA if you don't want to add another kit (but do consider the scooped keys)? Your ortho set has good compatibility, maybe it could use more purple/pink 1u r3 keys. I think youre going to have pretty good success with this keyset anyways

The extra keys with the alpha kit are scooped, unless you're referring to an extra homing kit, which is definitely on the table. I've gotten suggestions for adding blanks for each color of every row for ortho, but I was going to leave that to the IC to decide.

Offline Havattack

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 21:35:06 »
Well, that's what i get for skipping the IC all the time..