Author Topic: An open letter to BroCaps  (Read 42408 times)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
Re: An open letter to BroCaps
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:26:48 »
I'm not entirely sure what is going on here but I wanted to add my .02 as a new member/lurker. My interest in mechanical keyboards did not start until earlier this year and I'm usually not the type of person to post online very often. I was the last of my close friends to buy a mechanical keyboard and it's been a cool bonding experience chatting about this hobby day to day. I've also been trying to collect a variety of artisans, and I have to say as someone who recently joined the community, it's pretty difficult getting rarer artisans with nothing valuable to trade. That being said, when I heard that I would need 100 posts on Geekhack to enter the next Brocaps raffle, I was disappointed at first. But now I think it's a new opportunity for me to be more vocal about a hobby I really enjoy. It's a chance to contribute more to the community in positive ways. The rule change is only going to have a negative effect if you choose to have a bad attitude about it and hopefully we can just give each other the benefit of the doubt that most of us just want to have fun and get along.

This turned out cheesier than I thought but idgaf.

Don't let your cheese just be cheese.

How else would we have found out about jailhouse blues if the guy who came up with it never posted about it?
Or some of the cool custom boards that people have made to give us inspiration?

Post questions and learn!

People are happy when you ask them questions about their review. I spend 5 hours or so just in writing and looking over my review before posting. Knowing someone read it is great and having them ask questions or criticize certain parts is even better since they can develop their style more and explain about a product they love or hate.

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:31:14 »
I'm not entirely sure what is going on here but I wanted to add my .02 as a new member/lurker. My interest in mechanical keyboards did not start until earlier this year and I'm usually not the type of person to post online very often. I was the last of my close friends to buy a mechanical keyboard and it's been a cool bonding experience chatting about this hobby day to day. I've also been trying to collect a variety of artisans, and I have to say as someone who recently joined the community, it's pretty difficult getting rarer artisans with nothing valuable to trade. That being said, when I heard that I would need 100 posts on Geekhack to enter the next Brocaps raffle, I was disappointed at first. But now I think it's a new opportunity for me to be more vocal about a hobby I really enjoy. It's a chance to contribute more to the community in positive ways. The rule change is only going to have a negative effect if you choose to have a bad attitude about it and hopefully we can just give each other the benefit of the doubt that most of us just want to have fun and get along.

A concise and sensible reaction to this whole mess... bravo! :thumb:
You show wisdom far beyond your post count ;D

Offline happyturtlee

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:33:10 »

How else would we have found out about jailhouse blues if the guy who came up with it never posted about it?

People are happy when you ask them questions about their review. I spend 5 hours or so just in writing and looking over my review before posting. Knowing someone read it is great and having them ask questions or criticize certain parts is even better since they can develop their style more and explain about a product they love or hate.

Good point! I'm used to keeping to myself and just using Google but it's kind of thrilling to have someone actually take the time to respond to something you write.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:33:13 »
People downvote **** they don't like all the damn time.

This is the biggest issue

Bro was downvoted because they didn't like his rule change and not because of anything else.

You cant let votes determine your actions though. God knows what votes here would look like if they existed  :eek:

I mean, people downvote Hoff there constantly just because "hes that GH guy -_-" haha. I would get downvoted constantly when I'd come behind ripster and actually encourage people to get on GH, or mock him for calling it GW, etc. You can't take votes personally, thats just silly  :p

I still post.
I don't care if I get -100 on a comment (you can see my comments on hardwareswap for an example. Or don't because I was partially trolling towards the end)
but you also can't help but feel unwanted in the community if everything you post is downvoted.
I hate downvote / upvote systems because people don't even man up enough to tell you why they think you're wrong. You make a good argument with logical points and some hiveminder will downvote you with no counter argument.
At a certain point I don't blame people for not wanting to be there.

I know. God knows when I was a mod there I'd get downvoted constantly when I posted stuff that actually needed to be said. What can you do though?

Voting definitely has its ups and downs. Personally I do enjoy how it weeds out a lot of the blatant crap posts/silly posts/etc, but inevitably the system gets abused for personal reasons which it was not intended for. End of the day I guess I'm glad we have forums like GH and Reddit where both differ so much they become very useful in their own way.

As far as manning up,  I agree. It should happen more (in the proper way - not "**** you for disagreeing with me, you a tard or something?" ) I mean, on the flipside of the Reddit "Hive Mind" mentality that happens there,  any critique of certain people or groups here can often be met with a similar hive mind wave of posts attacking the person. It happens everywhere, which is where just where it is important to get to know the community you are talking to, and approach them accordingly :D
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #154 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:34:49 »

This guy gets it. :thumb:

yes he does. :thumb:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:40:39 »

Good point! I'm used to keeping to myself and just using Google but it's kind of thrilling to have someone actually take the time to respond to something you write.

There is also the Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP) thread by CPTBadAss, so that you don't have to make a new thread for every question.

And you could always check out my *** RECOMMENDED READING *** and Super Awesome Tools and Resources Made By Users!threads for more suggestions! :D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:51:57 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:52:55 »
feel free to vote
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.0

I wanted to vote for the 1000 posts and 6 months membership but it wasn't on there. :P ;)

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 13:56:49 »
feel free to vote

I wanted to vote for the 1000 posts and 6 months membership but it wasn't on there. :P ;)

Seconded

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline cwils0n

• twiggletwaggle
« Reply #159 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:05:32 »
I'm pretty new to both geekhack and r/mk (I bought my first mechanical keyboard in March).  I visit them daily (with a little DT thrown in sometimes), but when it comes down to it geekhack seems to be a better place to have proper discussions.  R/mk is used for quick and dirty submissions saying "look at my things," which isn't necessarily bad.  I generally gain more knowledge about keyboards and related items by trudging through the infinite amount of threads here on GH.

I'm not quite at 100, but I'm almost there.  Even if I was at 0 post count right now I still would have absolutely no problem with the conditions set by Bro.  Asking people to be more involved with a community in order to reap the rewards of said community seems quite fair to me.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:08:07 »
i must assume anyone accusing bro of copying k3 comes from rand mcnally, where they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people.

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #161 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:09:39 »
feel free to vote

Brutal.

Actually posting this just so I could see how many posts I have. It's too hard to go to my profile button.

Edit - Damn, I wouldn't have made your requirement. *glares*
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline scoobs0311

« Reply #162 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:11:07 »
confessions of a lurker...

As a newer member here (about a year) with few posts, I'd like share my view in hopes that other new people may be able to relate.

About me:
When I first read the new rules on Saturday, I was disappointed and a little down. After being eligible for about a year and being excited to enter into raffles for this amazing art, it sucks to feel excluded. On top of that, I am not a very social person. At 33, I've never used facebook, myspace, or social media/forums aside from reddit and GH and have only very recently gotten to the point of being comfortable enough to post anything at all (I still get nervous with every post, including this one). That being said, I still respect this decision, and believe it will benefit the mk community in the end.

Why I feel this way:
For the community to grow, it's needs participation. Compared to my other hobbies (guitar/cars/networking/pc-gaming), there's an incredibly limited amount of places to learn about, look at, or discuss anything related to mechanical keyboards. With such limited resources, the community needs to work together and put in an effort to provide valuable feedback so it can survive and evolve. I think the point being made here is that he's put in a lot of time and love into what he does, and simply wants others to contribute as well, so the community can benefit from the input of more than a handful of individuals. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #163 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:11:40 »
feel free to vote

I wanted to vote for the 1000 posts and 6 months membership but it wasn't on there. :p ;)

Brutal.

Actually posting this just so I could see how many posts I have. It's too hard to go to my profile button.

You joined almost 5 years ago :p

And to get to your profile quickly just click your username.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:13:40 by SpAmRaY »

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:11:53 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #165 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:15:19 »

As a newer member here (about a year) with few posts, I'd like share my view in hopes that other new people may be able to relate.

About me:
When I first read the new rules on Saturday, I was disappointed and a little down. After being eligible for about a year and being excited to enter into raffles for this amazing art, it sucks to feel excluded. On top of that, I am not a very social person. At 33, I've never used facebook, myspace, or social media/forums aside from reddit and GH and have only very recently gotten to the point of being comfortable enough to post anything at all (I still get nervous with every post, including this one). That being said, I still respect this decision, and believe it will benefit the mk community in the end.

Why I feel this way:
For the community to grow, it's needs participation. Compared to my other hobbies (guitar/cars/networking/pc-gaming), there's an incredibly limited amount of places to learn about, look at, or discuss anything related to mechanical keyboards. With such limited resources, the community needs to work together and put in an effort to provide valuable feedback so it can survive and evolve. I think the point being made here is that he's put in a lot of time and love into what he does, and simply wants others to contribute as well, so the community can benefit from the input of more than a handful of individuals. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

Sometimes you gotta just go all in. No reason to be scared. We bite occasionally but usually not very hard.

PS: i'm completely antisocial and am also 33, are you my long lost twin?  :eek:

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #166 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:15:44 »
feel free to vote

I wanted to vote for the 1000 posts and 6 months membership but it wasn't on there. :p ;)

Brutal.

You've joined almost 5 years ago :p

And to get to your profile quickly just click your username.  :thumb:

Yeah, I got less participatory because work made it harder to post.

And yeah, but that was two clicks to get back to make a silly post =p
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #167 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:18:15 »
I personally think that no matter what happens we have to respect the bro's decision and just let it be. I know many of the newer members, including myself find it disappointing that we now need to have 100 post in order to even have a chance to get a bro but he has his reasons and these are his caps. We just need now be more active on this forum and hopefully we'll be rewarded with dank caps.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #168 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:19:35 »
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline scoobs0311

« Reply #169 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:23:32 »

About me:

Why I feel this way:

Sometimes you gotta just go all in. No reason to be scared. We bite occasionally but usually not very hard.

PS: i'm completely antisocial and am also 33, are you my long lost twin?  :eek:

Haha, thanks for the support, brother! Hoping to come out of my shell sooner than later :D

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:23:41 »

About me:

Why I feel this way:

I think that's a wonderful perspective.

And I'm quite surprised Bro is even allowing people to vote on the matter. Hopefully this will settle things for good once the masses have decided :thumb:
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #171 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:24:41 »
Compared to my other hobbies (guitar/cars/networking/pc-gaming), there's an incredibly limited amount of places to learn about, look at, or discuss anything related to mechanical keyboards.

Think of it this way...since there exist so few places to discuss mechanical keyboard &c., there is certainly opportunity here at GH for one to reach 100 posts without problem! ;)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline meevilsheep

« Reply #172 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:29:16 »
I was disappointed at first. But now I think it's a new opportunity

Probably will read this topic when i enter the "100" club and laugh my pants off.. I may be disappointed now but probably this rule allows him to keep doing what he's doing. Looking forward to what Bro makes in the future.

Regarding the poll, you should consider it only if it has 100+ votes  :)

Offline scoobs0311

« Reply #173 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:31:56 »

About me:

Why I feel this way:

I think that's a wonderful perspective.

And I'm quite surprised Bro is even allowing people to vote on the matter. Hopefully this will settle things for good once the masses have decided :thumb:

thanks for the kind words! I was also a little surprised by the vote. Not gonna hide it, I just voted for 50 because 100 feels so far for me. But, as others have stated, I'm sure the 100 will get here soon enough. :)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #174 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:34:01 »
voted for 100. the logic is there. i never had any issues with that.  :thumb:

Offline scoobs0311

« Reply #175 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:35:57 »
Compared to my other hobbies (guitar/cars/networking/pc-gaming), there's an incredibly limited amount of places to learn about, look at, or discuss anything related to mechanical keyboards.

Think of it this way...since there exist so few places to discuss mechanical keyboard &c., there is certainly opportunity here at GH for one to reach 100 posts without problem! ;)

this is a great point! hoping to get there and far beyond someday :)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:50:04 »
over 9000 posts

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #177 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 15:00:23 »
over 9000 posts

how about rowdy's post count - 1?
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 15:16:58 »
Woot I placed my vote!

I don't think 100 posts is too much. That's literally a week of posting daily, and getting more people involved in the community thru discussion.

But I guess too many people are stuck in the mindset of instant gratification and rather dedicate their time and energy to create sodium instead of contributing 100 posts.

As to why people want to have BroCaps/artisans without participating in the community, I will never know. The community is the fun part of the hobby!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 15:19:30 »
over 9000 posts

how about rowdy's post count - 1?

This just in, all future BroCaps to be made in Rowdy Yellow :P

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 16:05:54 »
I like how all the redditors think theyll win either way. Dont they know all the caps go to lady gaga, jay z and the rest of the illuminati?

All hail lizard man brocaps!!!

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #181 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 16:30:32 »
People downvote **** they don't like all the damn time.

This is the biggest issue

Bro was downvoted because they didn't like his rule change and not because of anything else.

You cant let votes determine your actions though. God knows what votes here would look like if they existed  :eek:

I mean, people downvote Hoff there constantly just because "hes that GH guy -_-" haha. I would get downvoted constantly when I'd come behind ripster and actually encourage people to get on GH, or mock him for calling it GW, etc. You can't take votes personally, thats just silly  :p

I still post.
I don't care if I get -100 on a comment (you can see my comments on hardwareswap for an example. Or don't because I was partially trolling towards the end)
but you also can't help but feel unwanted in the community if everything you post is downvoted.
I hate downvote / upvote systems because people don't even man up enough to tell you why they think you're wrong. You make a good argument with logical points and some hiveminder will downvote you with no counter argument.
At a certain point I don't blame people for not wanting to be there.

I know. God knows when I was a mod there I'd get downvoted constantly when I posted stuff that actually needed to be said. What can you do though?

Voting definitely has its ups and downs. Personally I do enjoy how it weeds out a lot of the blatant crap posts/silly posts/etc, but inevitably the system gets abused for personal reasons which it was not intended for. End of the day I guess I'm glad we have forums like GH and Reddit where both differ so much they become very useful in their own way.

As far as manning up,  I agree. It should happen more (in the proper way - not "**** you for disagreeing with me, you a tard or something?" ) I mean, on the flipside of the Reddit "Hive Mind" mentality that happens there,  any critique of certain people or groups here can often be met with a similar hive mind wave of posts attacking the person. It happens everywhere, which is where just where it is important to get to know the community you are talking to, and approach them accordingly :D

Some of the gaming subs are insane.
I think it's just that it's worse there. There are other forums that are definitely as bad.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #182 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 16:33:01 »
Also voted for 100 posts.

It's really not that much.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #183 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:01:43 »
lol
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline GSimon

« Reply #184 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:14:41 »
lol

srs politics here, nations are dividing, it's no laughing matter

Offline Frizer

« Reply #185 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:18:56 »

About me:

Why I feel this way:

This is pretty much where I'm coming from too. Don't have the inclination to deal with being social. I'm forcing myself to do a couple of posts a day, I guess that is true "Bro Therapy".

Might be eligible for a raffle in a few months :)

In case it's not clear I do support the post count rule (I voted for 50, but 100 is fair enough). I'll get there  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:20:56 by Frizer »

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #186 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:27:34 »
I'll be honest. I don't think I deserve a vote.

My post count stands to an amount of questions, the majority of them stupid questions, and one thread that I hope one day will turn into a hey look what I did.

This forum, this community, inspired me to dream of these things.  The people and personalities that live here inspire others through what they do.

If bro wanted to make it 1000 posts then I would have to be inspired to reach this target.

H

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #187 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:35:00 »
Although initially I didn't agree with Bro's decision, it now does seem like a logical choice. r/mk's response has been quite a bit excessive. Although 100 posts sounds like a lot, it really isn't. And even if it was a lot, if you really wanted something, you would do what it takes to get it, and in this case, what it takes is only 100 posts.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #188 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 17:45:14 »
Also the response of the Reddit hivemind might just further show why promoting more discussion there might not be as worthwhile. Even if he didn't need to, he explained himself to them and they gave him ****. They just reinforced the fact that they're a separate community and don't respect the work.

Offline Herothereu

« Reply #189 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 18:50:12 »
Voted against it.

Will change my vote when I hit 100.

;D

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #190 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 19:04:45 »
To be a lurker, or a spammer, that is the question.

I am more into the DIY part of the mechanical keyboard hobby, and less into artisan stuff, I do not know about raffles and I do not have any artisan cap, but I love to participate in discussions here, I know sometimes people could be easily offended, and some others nobody cares about what someone says, but who cares.

This is one of the very few places you can relate with people that cares about your beloved new custom board, or your new awesome key caps OG set that costs you an arm and a leg.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #191 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 19:46:05 »
So apparently reddit is such a hostile environment that even posting photos of Bro Caps now will get you downvoted to oblivion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3qccgy/photos_mah_rustla/cwe0p75

What happened to reddit being a good place for sharing fresh content and nice photos, and upvoting/downvoting based on the quality of the content?

Offline zlittell

• My Projects
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 19:57:00 »
So we can win caps and then sell to Reddit users for hundreds of dollars still right  :))

Edit:  For real though, I will say exactly what I said in some reddit post about the poll.  I give Bro like another year or so with the way things are before he just stops making ****.  This all seems absolutely insane to me.  How does one man even put up with all of this.

Plus I am surprised at how hard it has been for reddit to just accept that Bro doesn't like them lolol.
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:00:54 by zlittell »

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #193 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:05:56 »
So apparently reddit is such a hostile environment that even posting photos of Bro Caps now will get you downvoted to oblivion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3qccgy/photos_mah_rustla/cwe0p75

What happened to reddit being a good place for sharing fresh content and nice photos, and upvoting/downvoting based on the quality of the content?

ironic that an image of a Rustler literally rustled their jimmies. I guess we're in a time where posting an image of a K3 cap is likely to get more upvotes than an image of a Bro

/r/mk is good for content, but as soon as you scroll down to the comments section, it's not so great

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #194 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:07:19 »

I gave you my vote! :)

Offline ripwallet

« Reply #195 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:08:19 »
Come for the lovely keycaps stay for the juicy drama :P

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:08:54 »

Are you sure it's really getting downvoted? The voting system is a weird system.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:16:04 »

As reddit's ambassador I must step in, I simply must

This thread was one of the top threads this month: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3pnnz6/new_brocap_came_in_today_i_hope_it_doesnt_rustle/

'fresh content'  ≠ posting a nearly identical image with a similar title. Not downvoted anymore either! My work here is done. For now

« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:18:32 by GSimon »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #198 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:20:55 »
I had a few brocaps included in my upcoming album that I'm not sure I feel like sharing on reddit anymore =/
Either way you still got more upvotes than my review of the K727 which I spent 5 hours or so writing (not that I wrote it for the upvotes)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #199 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 20:22:20 »

As reddit's ambassador I must step in, I simply must

This thread was one of the top threads this month: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3pnnz6/new_brocap_came_in_today_i_hope_it_doesnt_rustle/

'fresh content'  ≠ posting a nearly identical image with a similar title. Not downvoted anymore either! My work here is done. For now

Is the ambassador of reddit kinda like the CEO of Bitcoin? :p

Are you sure it's really getting downvoted? The voting system is a weird system.

At the moment I posted, it was at 0 upvotes, but seems like my awareness has changed the tide!

ironic that an image of a Rustler literally rustled their jimmies. I guess we're in a time where posting an image of a K3 cap is likely to get more upvotes than an image of a Bro

/r/mk is good for content, but as soon as you scroll down to the comments section, it's not so great

It's irony at the very best...  ;D

I gave you my vote! :)

Thank you :D