Author Topic: An open letter to BroCaps  (Read 42801 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: An open letter to BroCaps
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:40:09 »
As much as everyone disagrees, I don't think it's right to belittle the guy for sharing his opinion. He wrote the letter and it has been responded to. Offering your opinion on the matter is one thing but calling him a retard and making fun of him is just plain rude.

You are describing how world affairs are, he has the chance to handle the issue privately; but, he decided to make it public, he made a decision and now he has some consequences, that are mostly expected. A public and well established figure, against a newcomer, that decided to charge the first without much warrants in his side. The outcome is pretty much known.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:56:23 »
I have a serious question. Not sure if Bro is still checking this thread or not, but do you have a bunch of gifs saved and categorized on your computer? Or do you just google the one you want for each situation?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:57:21 »
do you have a bunch of gifs saved and categorized on your computer?

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:58:34 »

Show Image

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:59:26 »

Show Image

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:06:15 »
I certainly feel the same way. I am not versed in the complex language of GIFs so like a peasant I can only communicate via words. It appears all the veterans are masters so time to start learning now or be left behind.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:08:57 »
At least now humor makes this thread a bit more healthy. Or it be a bit less acrid?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:10:46 »
This kind of **** pisses me off. I have to avoid posting in this state cause there is no way I can be constructive.

I hate how people who put their love, time and energy into something that brings other people joy can be so easily criticized and expected to give more. 

This clip pretty much sums it up IMO...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:16:38 »
I have to avoid posting in this state cause there is no way I can be constructive.

I haven't figured out how to do this yet.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:28:30 »
This kind of **** pisses me off. I have to avoid posting in this state cause there is no way I can be constructive.

I hate how people who put their love, time and energy into something that brings other people joy can be so easily criticized and expected to give more. 

.... Flawless. No need to post anything else man. "PFFF THIS IS BS"

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:30:53 »
I have to avoid posting in this state cause there is no way I can be constructive.

I haven't figured out how to do this yet.

Probably a combination of two things.

1.  He hasn't hit the age where instead of thinking "I probably shouldn't say that" has changed to "the hell with it, lets see what happens".

2.  He turns up the "filter" between brain and fingers "to 11".
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
« Reply #61 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:31:03 »
As much as everyone disagrees, I don't think it's right to belittle the guy for sharing his opinion. He wrote the letter and it has been responded to. Offering your opinion on the matter is one thing but calling him a retard and making fun of him is just plain rude.

+1

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:33:22 »
Everyones GIF game is so strong...
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:36:31 »

+1
Condoning this behavior is not constructive though. If he has beef, take it up privately with bro. The only purpose of this type of 'open letter' is to see how big he can make his lynch mob, which is ****ed up at its source...

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:36:35 »

+1

OP asked for attention by posting this "open letter," and they got it.  Posting to here and reddit what is essentially propaganda deserves to be criticized.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:37:54 »

WHERE ARE YOUR GIFS???

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:38:46 »

WHERE ARE YOUR GIFS???

Show Image

They make shoes for birds?

Offline Kola93

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 22:55:19 »
BroCaps has all my support for the great designs and ideas he has come up with over the years, and trust me, it takes a lot of effort and dedication towards one's own craft to come up with even a half decent product, and needless to say, all the BroCaps I've seen have been nothing but stellar.

I understand the feeling of disappointment to find out that it is now more difficult to get one of these artisans, but really, it isn't, and it's very unfair to BroCaps to have to deal with all this.

Hopefully this all blows over sooner or later, and we can once again focus on sharing our love for these sweet, sweet artisans. ^-^
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 October 2015, 23:03:27 by Kola93 »

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 23:02:45 »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 23:11:23 »
I heard something about dirt?
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 01:51:52 »
This thread just gave me an idea for an awesome key cap,

we have a rustler...

a warewolf...

what about a..................

More
Dear leader

[img]114946-0

Offline Kola93

« Reply #71 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:08:51 »

we have a rustler...

a warewolf...

More
Dear leader

[img] (Attachment Link)

No

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:41:29 »

we have a rustler...

a warewolf...

More
Dear leader

[img] (Attachment Link)

GTFO  :'(

No

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:50:22 »
"   I, a relatively established member of this community "

pls leave your reddit ****posting on reddit mr. 45 posts
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:53:42 »

rude much?

edit: I dont really consider myself established. nobody knows me.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:54:37 »

rude much?

probably

« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:57:38 by sth »
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:57:30 »
pls bump the required post count to 666
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #77 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 02:58:20 »

rude much?

edit: I dont really consider myself established. nobody knows me.

i know your name ive seen you around

i dont keep track of r/mk members who join just to buy keycaps

Offline meevilsheep

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 03:13:56 »
I wonder why every user that is not affected by this rule now comes out and says that "Way to go, Bro. Your product, your rules". But in the end, for them nothing has changed.

I joined geekhack when the "Rustler" sale was going and needed an account here to be able to enter. The fact that i didn`t win doesn`t mean stopped coming back here. But now, with this change, i feel left out, just for being the new guy around here. And you can't say i'm not supporting the maker when 35$ is about 10% of my monthly paycheck. For a keycap.. I wanted that keycap and show my appreaciation of his work.

In the end, i wonder how much this change means to Bro, because until now, with the raffle system, he could manage the amount of time put in this hobby by limiting the amount of caps made each round, or wait a bit longer when it comes to shipping the caps. It's not like we knew how many winners are each time. When the caps are made to order, there is a long waiting period until the shipment is done.

Just my 2 cents on the whole thing..

P.S It's funny to see how people react to someone posting an opinion that they don't agree with. Mentally ill... prick... that's how you help this community grow and welcome new users /s
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 03:16:30 by meevilsheep »

Offline Kola93

« Reply #79 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 03:24:42 »
pls bump the required post count to 666

Pls sir... ^-^

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #80 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 04:19:02 »
tl;dr Bro eats babies.

LOL...I just spit Dr. Pepper all over my desk!  :))

OP is off his meds.
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 04:26:09 by MikeTheTiger »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 04:31:08 »
I wonder why every user that is not affected by this rule now comes out and says that "Way to go, Bro. Your product, your rules". But in the end, for them nothing has changed.

I joined geekhack when the "Rustler" sale was going and needed an account here to be able to enter. The fact that i didn`t win doesn`t mean stopped coming back here. But now, with this change, i feel left out, just for being the new guy around here. And you can't say i'm not supporting the maker when 35$ is about 10% of my monthly paycheck. For a keycap.. I wanted that keycap and show my appreaciation of his work.

In the end, i wonder how much this change means to Bro, because until now, with the raffle system, he could manage the amount of time put in this hobby by limiting the amount of caps made each round, or wait a bit longer when it comes to shipping the caps. It's not like we knew how many winners are each time. When the caps are made to order, there is a long waiting period until the shipment is done.

P.S It's funny to see how people react to someone posting an opinion that they don't agree with. Mentally ill... prick... that's how you help this community grow and welcome new users /s
My advice is: don't feel left out. This is a great community, with a lot of nice people. Take your time and follow the discussions here, projects, GB's, Off Topic and you will find many friends here, and that 100 posts count will be over in no time. You have to look at Bro's decision more like and encouragement to get involved more in this community and not a limitation.
You will be amazed how wonderful this community is, one day you can receive a PM where a guy just asks you for your address because he wants to send you a gift, it happened to me and to many others here, just take you time and read the topics and you will see that.
Don't know where you've been active before but my advice is to enjoy the GH experience, with the good and bad parts and ignore what you might have heard in other places. I'm originally a Deskthority user and Club Member but that doesn't mean I like one more than the other.
And for Artisan Caps, my advice is just to cool down, sometimes it takes a long time to get one, don't think oh everyone is getting some and I'm left out, just enjoy the ride and in the end you will have your share  :thumb:
P.S: even if I have Germany as location .. nu inseamna ca sunt German ;) So feel free to PM me any time if you feel like talking. Over on DT we have even our little RO Club http://deskthority.net/other-languages-f12/romanian-corner-t9394.html  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 04:38:50 »
If OP (who hasn't posted since starting this thread btw) put as much effort into posting as into writing that letter, he'd be well on the way to 100 posts.

It's not even that difficult to post - some of us get told off on a fairly regular basis for posting too much - we know who we are :))

If you want something that much, you'll find a way to get it.  Or you'll find an excuse.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 04:53:55 »
Woah guys, it's so mean and unfair of you bullies to berate some kid just because he shared his small minded entitled opinion.
I really don't like the attitude of this forum and how elitist everyone has become, the rediclous requirement for 100 posts of genuine content is insane. On top of that just as he annouces this massively unfair rule change he then mocks us with contests and prizes only the most elite members of Geekhacks 'old boys club' can even enter.

This poor guy is just so desperate to fill the empty void inside him with things that he has no emotional bond or connection with that he is forced to bear his heart, and for what? To be berated and mocked.

Well sirs, good day to you.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 04:55:29 »
If OP (who hasn't posted since starting this thread btw) put as much effort into posting as into writing that letter, he'd be well on the way to 100 posts.

It's not even that difficult to post - some of us get told off on a fairly regular basis for posting too much - we know who we are :))

If you want something that much, you'll find a way to get it.  Or you'll find an excuse.

20000 by 2016!

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #85 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 05:02:42 »

.... Flawless. No need to post anything else man. "PFFF THIS IS BS"

This is such a lovely video. And yes, I think it is highly likely that the audience described by Louis contains OP.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 05:08:19 »

20000 by 2016!

That's about 61 days, I might just make it!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #87 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 05:23:29 »

Woah guys, it's so mean and unfair of you bullies to berate some kid just because he shared his small minded entitled opinion.
I really don't like the attitude of this forum and how elitist everyone has become, the rediclous requirement for 100 posts of genuine content is insane. On top of that just as he annouces this massively unfair rule change he then mocks us with contests and prizes only the most elite members of Geekhacks 'old boys club' can even enter.

This poor guy is just so desperate to fill the empty void inside him with things that he has no emotional bond or connection with that he is forced to bear his heart, and for what? To be berated and mocked.

Well sirs, good day to you.
Yeah! I hope those elitist don't enter the giveaway or that pumpkin carving contest. Those threads might just add one puny post count but the effort required is just too much! It's really hard to post these days!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 06:07:51 »
gifposting =/= ****posting

Bro loves gifs

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #89 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 06:19:19 »

I understand what you're saying, but a 'membership requirement' so to speak, isn't uncommon. Look at how hard it is to buy a Korean custom. For a lot of them, they don't even want to sell to non-Koreans. Some of us (as in, the keyboard enthusiast community) may ***** about it, but it is what is. That doesn't mean you can't get one, just means it takes more patience.

That said, its not all that different from, say, saving up for an M3 when all you can afford right now is a 3 series. A little more time and effort is required, but its attainable.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #90 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 06:55:16 »
Please forgive my ignorance. 

I don't really know the whole story - mostly to me being a nobody in this keyboard world of somebodies.

But I do know enough that I hope to one day be able to purchase a few of Bro Caps pieces of art (I say art because he has what it takes to do what he does, I do not). 

I was initially worried to read (again form what i garnished form this thread and letter) that Bro Caps were going to become super exclusive and only intended for the more elite members of the wider community - believe that my view on this is wrong, i certainly hope so. 

I don't really have an opinion that carries much merit and probably a lot of what i know is likely not fact, but the @OP i think your letter says a great deal about your passion, but don't be upset when other people don't have the same opinion as you.   @BroCaps, I have only really started to learn about the work you have done for this community and I could see that as a great responsibility that others may take for granted, please don't stop doing what you do as I'd really love to see some new caps and perhaps own some of them.

Thanks
H

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #91 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:11:14 »

I don't really know the whole story - mostly to me being a nobody in this keyboard world of somebodies.

But I do know enough that I hope to one day be able to purchase a few of Bro Caps pieces of art (I say art because he has what it takes to do what he does, I do not). 

I was initially worried to read (again form what i garnished form this thread and letter) that Bro Caps were going to become super exclusive and only intended for the more elite members of the wider community - believe that my view on this is wrong, i certainly hope so. 

I don't really have an opinion that carries much merit and probably a lot of what i know is likely not fact, but the @OP i think your letter says a great deal about your passion, but don't be upset when other people don't have the same opinion as you.   @BroCaps, I have only really started to learn about the work you have done for this community and I could see that as a great responsibility that others may take for granted, please don't stop doing what you do as I'd really love to see some new caps and perhaps own some of them.

Thanks
H

OP was suggesting that the restriction of 100 posts on GH means that only the elite of the elite keyboard society will be able to obtain the ever exclusive bros.

I knew some people on other forums that had 100 posts PER DAY. I was running about 35 posts per day keeping some help threads running and general talking.

There are so many opportunities to comment on GH.

Go look at pictures and talk about the process the photographer took. Go look at custom builds and have a good discussion about design choices. Go write a review and have a discussion about your review (or go discuss someone else's).

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #92 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:15:21 »
yeah if >100 posts means elite then we have a **** definition of elite, considering that means even i am elite :-X

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:23:12 »
yeah if >100 posts means elite then we have a **** definition of elite, considering that means even i am elite :-X
You are an elite blogger :eek:

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:34:55 »
Elite of the elite.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:42:32 »
Elite of the elite.

Show Image

Not a pok3r

Scrub

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:53:30 »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:55:44 »

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #98 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 07:58:23 »

Thanks
H

OP was suggesting that the restriction of 100 posts on GH means that only the elite of the elite keyboard society will be able to obtain the ever exclusive bros.

I knew some people on other forums that had 100 posts PER DAY. I was running about 35 posts per day keeping some help threads running and general talking.

There are so many opportunities to comment on GH.

Go look at pictures and talk about the process the photographer took. Go look at custom builds and have a good discussion about design choices. Go write a review and have a discussion about your review (or go discuss someone else's).

Thanks for setting me straight there.

Yeah 100 posts on GH isn't really a hard target, I'm over halfway there and mostly talk utter rubbish and completely clueless when it comes to this hobby we all share. 

My only concern from the OP's letter was that I Bro Cap was withdrawing completely or selectively providing his services to those he deemed worthy.

Now that's settled I'm off to look at some more HHKB pictures and leave them discreetly lying around so the girlfriend picks up on the notion that i would like one.  :D

H

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #99 on: Mon, 26 October 2015, 08:09:24 »