Author Topic: Hello geekhack  (Read 2626 times)

Offline yicaoyimu

Hello geekhack
« on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 15:29:51 »
I am not completely new to GH. Have been here for a while. I tried to make a new post to see whether I can find a buyer for my Leopold board. And I found out that I couldn't make new post just because I haven't hit the 60 posts bar yet. And that is what brings me here.

I guess I may as well just do a brief self introduction here. Just to make this post a little bit interesting.

I am a programmer. And that is why I need good keyboard. And that is how I justify my purchase of expensive and probably not necessary keyboards.

My first keyboard is Leopold FC200R white with MX Brown switch. I did not do much research before I made my first purchase. Back at that time, I was like, all the keyboards use MX switch so they must be essentially the same. It did not take long before I switched to a Realforce 87U silent version, because I couldn't tolerate the crappy keyboard on the four-years-old laptop I was assigned to in the office, and mechanical keyboards would be way too noisy for office use. So I got my second keyboard. A Realforce!

You probably find out that I did not spend too much time with my Leopold before switching to a Realforce. So recently I decided to take out my Leopold and use it a little bit more. Then it came to me that maybe I should try a different switch. And that is how I got my third board. A KBT Pure with blue LED and MX red switch. And I have been using that cute little keyboard up till now.

I know you all like picture better that words. So here you go!

Realforce

Realforce and Leopold

KBT Pure
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline yicaoyimu

Re: Hello geekhack
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 20:45:23 »
Just wondering, would I get banned posting meaningless replies to my own post? If not, I may as well just make 40 posts so that I can post in classifield.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 20:46:48 »
It would be looked down upon. Here's the thing: posts here don't count towards your post count. Jump into the other boards.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 20:47:06 »
Welcome yicaoyimu! You have some very nice stuff :)

It would be looked down upon. Here's the thing: posts here don't count towards your post count. Jump into the other boards.

I don't think posting here will increase your post count :)

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 21:42:31 »

I see... Thanks for the info.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 21:45:12 »
Welcome yicaoyimu! You have some very nice stuff :)

I don't think posting here will increase your post count :)

Yea... I tried to make some useful replies to other post and the post count did not increase at all. Better get active in other boards.