Author Topic: E6-V2 Round 2 - 60% custom keyboard - (GB End)  (Read 194563 times)

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
Re: E6-V2 Round 2 - 60% custom keyboard - Brass Silver PVD!!(GB ClOSED)
« Reply #400 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 23:53:43 »
Payment deadline will advance to 22th March

After deadline I will cancel all invoice

Btw the first invoice deadline was 20th

I will resent after 20th

If anyone drop out let me know

Thanks !

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #401 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 01:14:39 »
All these brass mid is making me slightly regret not getting brass mid D:

Offline OnceSavedGaming

« Reply #402 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 06:37:46 »
I almost didnt get it because of the price jump but I figured if I'm already spending over $400 why not make get it all

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #403 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 11:14:06 »
I have not gotten a invoice yet.
I have sent invoice two days ago plz check

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #404 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 11:21:54 »

My original order was dark green brass dark green with brass plate, weight and name plates.

I would have kept that if I didn't see that black red black was an option. The rest of the things I kept brass.

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #405 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 11:27:50 »

My original order was dark green brass dark green with brass plate, weight and name plates.

I would have kept that if I didn't see that black red black was an option. The rest of the things I kept brass.

That was my original as well, darkgreen-brass-darkgreen, together with GMK Royal Alpha. But I would have to buy the Royal Alpha and I already have GMK Led Zep coming so I picked the black-red-black as close next. Hopefully I won't regret my choice  :confused:

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #406 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 13:34:47 »

That was my original as well, darkgreen-brass-darkgreen, together with GMK Royal Alpha. But I would have to buy the Royal Alpha and I already have GMK Led Zep coming so I picked the black-red-black as close next. Hopefully I won't regret my choice  :confused:

I would have liked GMK or SA Camping on that choice but I skipped the recent GMK Camping GB. I don't know what I'd place for Black-Red-Black (GMK Red Samurai might work but I got that for the Dark Red CA66) but I have some time to find a nice keyset. Worst case, I use something that doesn't look the best until I can get one that matches well.

Offline lunr

Exclusive, are we able to do PVD silver for brass for the non founder units?

Offline forumusername

I asked and he said that PVD brass is only for founders.

Offline lunr

Ahh :(

I asked and he said that PVD brass is only for founders.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
Finally get this keycaps from my friend :-\

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
Good lord that red and brass combo is stunning!

Offline forumusername

Agreed I wish red made it to case colors

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline Peiweisgreat

Exclusive put red back in for case colors. I got a red mid piece.

Offline fatpolomanjr

He only put in red middle case, name+switch plate, and counterweight. There wasn't enough demand for red top and bottom. I really hope tally was at least able to get his houston rockets build though. :think:
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline fatpolomanjr

He only put in red middle case, name+switch plate, and counterweight. There wasn't enough demand for red top and bottom, like in that pic. I really hope tally was at least able to get his houston rockets build though. :think:
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 March 2018, 15:19:06 by fatpolomanjr »
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.

Offline Dead Encryption

• Dead...
    • Twitch Channel
Just want to make sure everything is good from me. Checked the spreadsheet and noticed you hadn't put my order as paid. Anyway, hope all is well!  :cool:

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
Just want to make sure everything is good from me. Checked the spreadsheet and noticed you hadn't put my order as paid. Anyway, hope all is well!  :cool:
plz wait i am doing it

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
Yesterday i  have sent email to some people asking cancel order or not

unfortunately many people drop out due to those reason ....

-i need fix my laptop  - my dog sick need pay bills - my life suffered  -housing fire - phone missing need buy new

IMO--

guys plz don play joke on me .be a adult just  tell me the truth is fine

thanks !

btw ,i have ask anyone want cancel pm me .however i have ask this many days no one do it until when i sent email ask

In case those things happened again i will selection some people to my banned list .

thanks everyone again .we will start move next few days   

Offline Tally810

Yesterday i  have sent email to some people asking cancel order or not

unfortunately many people drop out due to those reason ....

-i need fix my laptop  - my dog sick need pay bills - my life suffered  -housing fire - phone missing need buy new

IMO--

guys plz don play joke on me .be a adult just  tell me the truth is fine

thanks !

btw ,i have ask anyone want cancel pm me .however i have ask this many days no one do it until when i sent email ask

In case those things happened again i will selection some people to my banned list .

thanks everyone again .we will start move next few days
Let's go thx exclusive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Gajible

Clearly, terrible things happen to people who join group buys.

Offline Atredl

It’s crazy. Right after I paid the invoice, my dog ate my house and my laptop now has bills to pay.

Offline tanvir175

Let's not make light of certain situations actually happening to people. While it's very likely people are just making excuses (and excluisve just wants them to be honest and upfront about it), these things can happen at any given time.

A member on Massdrop had purchased into GMK Laser and then his dog fell insanely ill probably only a week after close. He, of course, wanted the set real bad but, for him, his dog > keyboard/keysets, so he tried to sell his spot since a cancellation wasn't possible. Luckily was able to work everything out and keep his spot but bad situations happen.

Offline Gajible

Let's not make light of certain situations actually happening to people. While it's very likely people are just making excuses (and excluisve just wants them to be honest and upfront about it), these things can happen at any given time.

A member on Massdrop had purchased into GMK Laser and then his dog fell insanely ill probably only a week after close. He, of course, wanted the set real bad but, for him, his dog > keyboard/keysets, so he tried to sell his spot since a cancellation wasn't possible. Luckily was able to work everything out and keep his spot but bad situations happen.

Anyone truly going through hardship will have better things to do than be offended by a joke.

Offline Atredl

If someone’s keyboard fund is also their emergency fund, they’re doing something wrong. I’m not going to hold back a joke about someone living beyond their means by buying keyboard parts.

Offline tanvir175

You're not wrong and, as I've stated in my earlier post, they're likely just making things up to get out of it instead of being upfront about it. **** happens, though.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Eh.

My dog had an accident a few weeks ago and I had to pay about $1000 bucks this week in Vet bills. Was an Unexpected fee that was unforeseen.

The money would have helped sure, but I'm glad I didn't drop out in the end! Super Excited for this board.

Offline __foo_

Special offers for those who stay in the GB please, make these ****s jealous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline fatpolomanjr

Getting an E6-V2 is special to me, especially in the black/red/black color. While I'd like to inflict some top notch remorse in those that couldn't get one, by posting numerous fancy photos of my E6, I'd hate for karma to come back and bite me in the ass later. Or if we somehow got ivan'd or m65-a'd Like if my E6 somehow gets smashed by a meteor in the mailbox, a seagull crashes into the delivery truck and destroys everything, the airplane crashes and all the cargo is destroyed, or the factory explodes.

e: fixed for the overly sensitive
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 22:59:43 by fatpolomanjr »

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
Getting an E6-V2 is special to me, especially in the black/red/black color. While I'd like to inflict some top notch remorse in those that couldn't get one, by posting numerous fancy photos of my E6, I'd hate for karma to come back and bite me in the ass later. Or if we somehow got ivan'd or m65-a'd.

First regarding the underlined section, this seems extremely unlikely to me. Exclusive has some of the best service I've dealt with. He's always quick with the responses and very understanding.

Either way, I think you will be very happy with your purchases. I love my e6s. Part of me is still regretting dropping out of the founders edition, but I just couldn't justify the spend when I have 2 E6 now :P. If I didn't already have one, buying a new one woulda been an easy choice. 100% one of the nicest MX HHKBs out there.

Offline prelude46

Getting an E6-V2 is special to me, especially in the black/red/black color. While I'd like to inflict some top notch remorse in those that couldn't get one, by posting numerous fancy photos of my E6, I'd hate for karma to come back and bite me in the ass later. Or if we somehow got ivan'd or m65-a'd.

First regarding the underlined section, this seems extremely unlikely to me. Exclusive has some of the best service I've dealt with. He's always quick with the responses and very understanding.

Either way, I think you will be very happy with your purchases. I love my e6s. Part of me is still regretting dropping out of the founders edition, but I just couldn't justify the spend when I have 2 E6 now :P. If I didn't already have one, buying a new one woulda been an easy choice. 100% one of the nicest MX HHKBs out there.

You're making me excited. I got two because I couldn't decide on colors lol.  :p

Offline ns90

Don't you go and curse this.

Offline fatpolomanjr

Exactly why I choose not to taunt anyone that couldn't get in on this. You can trust certain community members like excluisve or the gmk 9009 r2 runners, but sometimes **** happens. Any gb needs all the good karma it can get. So I'd rather not **** on anyone who legit couldn't participate. (Unless they were actually trolling lol.)
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 18:44:14 by fatpolomanjr »

Offline midnight2903

Exactly why I choose not to taunt anyone that couldn't get in on this. You can trust certain community members like excluisve or the gmk 9009 r2 runners, but sometimes **** happens. Any gb needs all the good karma it can get. So I'd rather not **** on anyone who legit couldn't participate. (Unless they were actually trolling lol.)

Or you could have just not included the "Ivan'd" statement in your previous message.

Offline fatpolomanjr

I fixed it. I don't actually expect to get Ivan'd. I used that example specifically because it is unlikely (read: next to impossible) to happen with a trustworthy person like excluisve. Otherwise I would not have handed over $500 to him for this group buy.

I was trying to be hyperbolic, but that is clearly too touchy a subject in the context of group buys.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 23:25:01 by fatpolomanjr »

Offline tanvir175

I fixed it. I don't actually expect excluisve to Ivan anyone. I used that example specifically because it is unlikely (read: next to impossible) to happen. Bad example. I was trying to be hyperbolic, but that is clearly too touchy a subject in the context of group buys.

What happened with Ivan? Wasn't around these parts til some months ago.

Offline InvidiousIgnoramus

I fixed it. I don't actually expect excluisve to Ivan anyone. I used that example specifically because it is unlikely (read: next to impossible) to happen. Bad example. I was trying to be hyperbolic, but that is clearly too touchy a subject in the context of group buys.

A loss of tens of thousands of dollars, many angry people, and no answers.
I long for the day when I find a beamspring. (At a not insane price)

Offline Atredl

Didn’t mean to sully the thread, just answer a question. I just want to reiterate that I in no way meant to disrespect Exclusive since he’s done nothing to suggest that he’d run away with the money. Otherwise I wouldn’t be in this GB.

More
A little long but I want to write out as much as I know.

Just because someone is trustworthy doesn’t mean something can’t change that.

Ivan was running about 3 GBs and suddenly disappeared with the money. The GBs were for PBT black on black, Miami nights, and a keyboard kit (don’t remember which one, might have been a red scarf). He was able to run so many at once because he had built up such a reputation for running smooth GBs. It was the 4th time he was running PBT black on black in addition to many other GBs he had done before. He was THE most trustworthy GB runner and before the he ran off, people swore he would always complete a GB.

Some say he got into some serious money troubles and he used the GB money to fix his situation. Others say it was a scam all along. I don’t think anyone knows what actually happened and anyone who tells you they know for sure is probably lying. The GH mods recently logged into his account to see if they could find anything but found nothing.

No offense fatpolomanjr, but you saying Exclusive is trustworthy means absolutely nothing. Before the incident, Ivan had a much better reputation than Exclusive with many more GBs under his belt. This isn’t a dig at Exclusive either, just a warning to never put money into a GB that you aren’t prepared to lose.

After the incident was when a lot more official vendors started showing up, including Massdrop. I’m pretty sure the Ivan event was a big part in why Massdrop rose so quickly in the keyboard community.

Sorry for the wall of text but hopefully it clears things up a bit.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 23:51:56 by Atredl »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
I just read the thread someone talk to Ivan

I never know him until ask my friend for it

Link Ivan to me is shame to me really

I have been here ,never ran out of any ones money

Just leave words here

Also you guys can ask people who join r1 before

I have also allowed them pay later especially someone pay until shipping day

Offline fatpolomanjr

No offense fatpolomanjr, but you saying Exclusive is trustworthy means absolutely nothing. Before the incident, Ivan had a much better reputation than Exclusive with many more GBs under his belt. This isn’t a dig at Exclusive either, just a warning to never put money into a GB that you aren’t prepared to lose.

None taken! I guess my edits weren't necessary then, and all my points still stand (?). Be good person, good things happen (as if karma works lol). I'm just a bit annoyed at being shot at by overly sensitive pedants due to saying something that was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

Yeah, I meant no disrespect to excluisve either. I guess it was still in bad taste. Not trying to stir up drama for such a badass keyboard.
vvv
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 23:45:34 by fatpolomanjr »

Offline ankailou

Regardless of how everyone feels about Ivan, the events that transpired, and the minuscule but nonzero chance of exclusive running off with the money. I think it's exceptionally disrespectful to constantly bring up Ivan in a GB thread when the runner has been nothing but courteous, responsive, and hardworking.

Bad things happen, but that doesn't give anyone the right to sully what has so far been a good buy and an exceptional gb runner with old news.

Please take your drama somewhere else. I'm just excited for my keyboards.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 23:42:50 by ankailou »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Regardless of how everyone feels about Ivan, the events that transpired, and the minuscule but nonzero chance of exclusive running off with the money. I think it's exceptionally disrespectful to constantly bring up Ivan in a GB thread when the runner has been nothing but courteous, responsive, and hardworking.

Please take your drama somewhere else, I'm just excited for my keyboards.

strong agree

no reason to be doomsaying every GB, that's just disrespectful

exclusive is one of the nicest, best people i've seen run a GB
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline tanvir175

Damn, that's some ****ed stuff.

I've got high hopes for this GB, though. I'm pretty cautious about where I put my money and this is going smooth enough that I trust things will get done right.

Offline fatpolomanjr

Sorry about that excluisve, I didn't mean for this off-topic slander to occur. In the future I'll be careful with any mention of the "I" word in any group buy. My post was the very first time that name was mentioned in the entire thread, and I searched each page.

Now, can we get back to salivating over our boards that are coming with this group buy? :D
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 23:59:17 by fatpolomanjr »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
What you guys talking cautiously is insignificance

I want focus on Gb instead of  those ridiculously things

Time will tell the truth

Thanks !
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 March 2018, 00:05:51 by excluisve »

Offline tanvir175

What you guys talking cautiously is insignificance

I want focus on Gb instead of  those ridiculously things

Time will tell the truth

Thanks !

Absolutely no disrespect meant. I was just curious on what transpired.

Sorry for causing the thread to sidetrack for a bit!

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things

Can confirm R1 was great, board came fast and turned out awesome.

Offline lanyusea

Can confirm R1 was great, board came fast and turned out awesome.

Confirm R1 was EXCELLENT!

Exclusive is a genius with plenty of inspiring ideas, we become good friends after the R1.
He handles the whole GB progress really well, collecting orders, help guys changing options, double rechecking all orders, organizing the manufacture, handling tasks/issues about the factory, seriously quality check, delivery the final product in time.

I joined many GBs before.
However, I cannot find any other runners that is such responsible as Exclusive who can:
1. help you change your order from times to times
2. cancel your invoice only after double checking with you about what's going on
3. do very-well after-sale service
4. high QC standard and check every board carefully by himself
5. runs GB efficiently, the waiting is really short

so I also join R2 this time!
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 March 2018, 10:25:18 by lanyusea »
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
Hey guys, just wanted to share some info and feedback since I have a round 1 E6V2, and have experienced a few GB's personally or through friends, some good (Mechmini1/SA sets, Alf, Tric, 9009, Pristine) and some ****ed GB's (M65-A, Exent, Mech27 R1), and because I see some people questioning the future of the buy!

The quality and design of the board are excellent. A product of multiple GB's under his belt.

The fact that Exclusive is so flexible on colors/design/payments, and willing to work with everyone are clear signs of a person who cares more about your product than his product.

Another huge one is being active on multiple platforms and his own thread. As in, not disappearing from anxiety when things go wrong, responding quickly, etc. In the end, its not always about the money. A simple "sorry I ****ed up the buy" will go a longer way than disappearing.

So please don't be worried friends. Exclusive will make it right! Heres my E6, cheers!

Offline forumusername

Hey guys, just wanted to share some info and feedback since I have a round 1 E6V2, and have experienced a few GB's personally or through friends, some good (Mechmini1/SA sets, Alf, Tric, 9009, Pristine) and some ****ed GB's (M65-A, Exent, Mech27 R1), and because I see some people questioning the future of the buy!

The quality and design of the board are excellent. A product of multiple GB's under his belt.

The fact that Exclusive is so flexible on colors/design/payments, and willing to work with everyone are clear signs of a person who cares more about your product than his product.

Another huge one is being active on multiple platforms and his own thread. As in, not disappearing from anxiety when things go wrong, responding quickly, etc. In the end, its not always about the money. A simple "sorry I ****ed up the buy" will go a longer way than disappearing.

So please don't be worried friends. Exclusive will make it right! Heres my E6, cheers!
Show Image

Is that black Mao black?