Author Topic: [FS] GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap, Alu spacebar Pink 7x, MKC keycap  (Read 99919 times)

Offline duc_nckt

• Trade Count: (0)
bump

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline duc_nckt

candy corn skull SOLD. only white skull available.

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline jinq-sea

Are the CCnG and the Red Alert 2.0 sets still available? If so, I am interested - would there be scope for a deal on both?

Thanks!

(I have PMd you too)
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 06:13:26 by jinq-sea »

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline jinq-sea

PM replied to. Thanks!

Offline duc_nckt

Up

Offline jinq-sea

CCnG and RA paid.

Offline duc_nckt

Up

Offline duc_nckt

up

Offline duc_nckt

Re: [FS] All collection (CC Skull,Iron man,SpongeBob,38GT+FMJ,Cherry replica)
« Reply #213 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 01:55:54 »
up

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 23:14:26 »
up

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 10:01:17 »
Received today, but the CCnG clearly has been used, so I'm quite irritated. It's filthy and at least the WASD block and the space bar show signs of use. Please could you let me know why you have misdescribed this? If I had have known that the keys had been used and would be dirty (and a bit shiny) I wouldn't have spent $150 on them...

I look forward to your reply.

EDIT: The F4 key from the CCnG set doesn't match, either - it's a different colour (and a totally different sort of DS).
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 August 2014, 10:06:09 by jinq-sea »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #216 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 10:47:40 »
PM'ed you duc
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #217 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 11:38:33 »
Received today, but the CCnG clearly has been used, so I'm quite irritated. It's filthy and at least the WASD block and the space bar show signs of use. Please could you let me know why you have misdescribed this? If I had have known that the keys had been used and would be dirty (and a bit shiny) I wouldn't have spent $150 on them...

EDIT: The F4 key from the CCnG set doesn't match, either - it's a different colour (and a totally different sort of DS).

You're not the only person he misled and didn't properly describe details of an item to.

I had an issue with a Realforce he sold me earlier in this thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56715.msg1308780#msg1308780
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:30:43 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #218 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 11:39:54 »

You're not the only person he misled and didn't properly describe details of an item to.

I had an issue with a Realforce he sold me in his previous thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56715.msg1308780#msg1308780

How did you get on? Did you get any explanation/a refund?

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #219 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 11:48:31 »

I had an issue with a Realforce he sold me in his previous thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56715.msg1308780#msg1308780

How did you get on? Did you get any explanation/a refund?

I demanded a full refund... he ended up reselling the keyboard to a GHer in Canada though so I just had to ship the board back to the buyer there. He sent me a full refund before I shipped it out and covered return shipping costs. I did have to start a Paypal dispute claim before he would finally budge though.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #220 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 12:21:37 »

pm'd. thank you

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #221 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 12:45:21 »
PM replied to - if those pictures are not adequate I will dig out my macro lens and take some clearer shots. Given how you lied about how much PayPal you had received and now I discover these keys are used, I'm not very happy!

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #222 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 05:19:47 »
Why are you still trying to take me for a ride via PM? This is not appropriate at all... It feels like you are trying to scam me!

I have now opened a PayPal dispute. Also, please do not try and tell me that I am wrong with the price of return shipping - I have been to the post office here in London to check...

Also your pitiful offer of return shipping cost + refund does not include the PayPal fees that I had to pay to obtain this keyset from you! I will not lose money because of your dishonesty.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 August 2014, 05:21:21 by jinq-sea »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #223 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:04:16 »
Sorry, If I am a scam, I have not been able to sell their things on GH.

If you want, pls send to me All my R.A and CCnG, and i refund full money and fee. Because I'M NOT A SCAM

Or i refund money for CCnG if you satisfied

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #224 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:08:16 »
Sorry, If I am a scam, I have not been able to sell their things on GH.

If you want, pls send to me All my R.A and CCnG, and i refund full money and fee. Because I'M NOT A SCAM

Or i refund money for CCnG if you satisfied

I note that you sold a rusty keyboard as new and unused, which looks like a scam to me. Plus, listing things as new when they aren't is pretty much a scam, a fraud, lies, whatever you want to call it. You deceived me and took my money.

As I stated, I would be happy with a partial refund of $80 to consider this matter closed. Given that you seriously overcharged me for shipping and sold me something that isn't what you said it is, I think I am being very reasonable. A partial refund of $50 is too little. I initially asked for $100 which you declined, and $80 is basically half way between.

If you would like me to return everything, you will have to refund the entire paypal payment and then send me enough money to return the whole lot (which I will not return at my expense), so that will probably be almost $50 (the same amount you quoted me for sending the parcel from Vietnam).

I think that the easiest and most sensible option would be a partial refund, and as I have maintained, I think $80 is reasonable.

Thank you.

Offline Belfong

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:40:52 »
Just wondering jinq-sea, didn't you read about missalaire keyboard is this thread before purchasing the key sets? Or are they buried amongst the many "bump" posts? And herein lies an issue if misrepresentation like this are not moderated.

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #226 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:47:50 »
Just wondering jinq-sea, didn't you read about missalaire keyboard is this thread before purchasing the key sets? Or are they buried amongst the many "bump" posts? And herein lies an issue if misrepresentation like this are not moderated.

I missed it the first time round if I'm honest - I spotted lots of 'sold' items missed the issues hidden between the many bumps! It's a bit embarrassing - I am always telling people to read things properly! It really makes me angry that sellers try and scam buyers like this on a forum like GH!

Offline Belfong

[FS] All collection (CC Skull,Iron man,SpongeBob,38GT+FMJ,Cherry replica)
« Reply #227 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:54:05 »
I suspect so. I know the caveat emptor rules applies but if there are already two apparent misrepresentations here, can't the mod do something? In the next two weeks after the bumps bring this two pages forward, readers would have forgotten about it!

The other thing is for the second post person to edit the post and add a warning or something. Thread with care or ask for more photos.

The community got to act!

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #228 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 06:58:56 »
I'd agree - I think a clear warning is required. Like you say, that's two clear misrepresentations now. While I totally understand that the Caveat Emptor holds, it's a real shame that people are getting snared by these misrepresentations.

Thankfully both of us paid by PayPal!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #229 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 07:00:51 »
Not to be bias, but mine came as described
I bought the SPH R4 set and Camo gasmask

but again it might not apply to the other item
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline jinq-sea

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 07:02:57 »

Understood, but that doesn't mean that everything has come as described!

Offline shawn24

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 09:41:23 »
oooooooooooh i m too late

Offline SaySo

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 09:50:20 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:44:53 by SaySo »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #233 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 10:11:48 »
3rd case of misrepresentation. Really need the mods to at least put some warning.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 10:53:10 »
Wow, it's all coming out of the woodwork now. Another person to add to my blacklist.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:44:22 »
I'd agree - I think a clear warning is required. Like you say, that's two clear misrepresentations now. While I totally understand that the Caveat Emptor holds, it's a real shame that people are getting snared by these misrepresentations.

Let me know if you need a CCnG set after this.  I have one that I haven't used, aside from.the space bar, and should be without shine, agaain aside from the space bar, though I have to double check.  I don't think it has the numpad, but all else is there.  If things don't work out, I can let it go for a more than fair price just to make sure you get a set.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:50:38 »

Let me know if you need a CCnG set after this.  I have one that I haven't used, aside from.the space bar, and should be without shine, agaain aside from the space bar, though I have to double check.  I don't think it has the numpad, but all else is there.  If things don't work out, I can let it go for a more than fair price just to make sure you get a set.

i have a few spare spacebars i can chuck in if this happens
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #237 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:54:00 »

WHy are you so cool?   :cool:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:56:04 »

big up nubs and bunny
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 12:10:03 »

You are a lucky guy.
I bought some keycaps from duc_nckt from at the biginning of this sale's post, he gave me a total price (including the camo gasmask). After 1 month of shipping, I received my keycaps, the camo was not in the package.
He told me that the gasmask was in the package, he is sure. When I told him that I saw your post that you have received a camo painted gasmask, he change his version and told me that the price did not include the gasmask...  he sold the gasmask to someone else and forgot to tell me.
After a long discussion and threathening about paypal dispute, I got a partial refund for the gasmask (he did not paid the paypal fee) but I was too bored about this issue that I did not care because in the og price he said that he has family difficulties.

I regret that I did not published something here before seeing jinq-sea problem  :(

sorry, my english is not good, I have used google  translate to talk with you. the first time i posted topic, I get very lot of pm. I was confused orders together as this is my first time selling you can see the order and when I am charged for you.  I say gaskmask available to you, but it has been sold. but I do not count gaskmask in your order. in fact I have to pay back the money that you pay for gaskmask. Please check it carefully before you speak

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #240 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 12:13:25 »
If be a scam I haven't been able to sell a lot of stuff on GH. Many thank?

Offline SaySo

« Reply #241 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 12:43:29 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:45:07 by SaySo »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #242 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 12:57:19 »
I suspect so. I know the caveat emptor rules applies but if there are already two apparent misrepresentations here, can't the mod do something? In the next two weeks after the bumps bring this two pages forward, readers would have forgotten about it!

The other thing is for the second post person to edit the post and add a warning or something. Thread with care or ask for more photos.

The mods don't always follow all the classifieds threads close enough to catch all this stuff.  I knew about missalaire's issues, but thought that after they were resolved the issue was over.  (she was refunded in the end, and suffered "only" delays and the effort of handling it herself)

If anything like this comes up in the future (repeat offender of misleading posts), let a mod know or report the post.  We will take it on a case by case basis, so I'm not promising any results, but at least we will be aware of the issue and can explore our options from there.  I don't like seeing this stuff happen, so if there's anything we can do, it's good to at least know.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #243 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:00:37 »

Hello,

I am taking please :
32. Wasd + enter ( Green, Orange) Topre - 30$ (all)
46. Modifier pbt blue from taobao ( never use ) - 40$
15.  Gaskmask camo ( 30$/1 ) the left or the right one (prefer the right one if left)

Thank you

Som

Wasd + enter ( Green, Orange) Topre - 30$ (all) and Modifier pbt blue from taobao ( never use ) - 40$ available, and one camo gaskmask white

Hello
I"ll take them : Wasd + enter ( Green, Orange) Topre - 30$ (all) and Modifier pbt blue from taobao ( never use ) - 40$ available, and one camo gaskmask white

and I'am adding :
Wasd Mx Double shot (never use) - 30$ ( all )
Clear keycap ( wasd, arrow , ecs ) 25$

If they are still available.
Please pm  your paypal address and the global price with shpping

My shipping address :
No personal info

Cheers,

Som

All still avalable, pls send 125$ + 15$ = 140$ shipping to paypal: Best to leave out your own info too

THank you

OK sayso, pls recalculated.

you buy

1. Wasd + enter ( Green, Orange) Topre - 30$ (all)
2. Modifier pbt blue from taobao ( never use ) - 40$ available
3.Gaskmask camo ( 30$/1 )
4.Wasd Mx Double shot (never use) - 30$ ( all )
5.Clear keycap ( wasd, arrow , ecs ) 25$

If have Gaskmask camo the total amount will be 155$ + 15$ shipping. NOT 125$+15$ shipping, right? please lucid. and the confusion that has led to my return you $ 15 that you did not pay for gaskmask

it was just a mistake when I sold too many things at once

Mod edit: Removed personal info
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:10:17 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #244 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:02:15 »

The mods don't always follow all the classifieds threads close enough to catch all this stuff.  I knew about missalaire's issues, but thought that after they were resolved the issue was over.  (she was refunded in the end, and suffered "only" delays and the effort of handling it herself)

If anything like this comes up in the future (repeat offender of misleading posts), let a mod know or report the post.  We will take it on a case by case basis, so I'm not promising any results, but at least we will be aware of the issue and can explore our options from there.  I don't like seeing this stuff happen, so if there's anything we can do, it's good to at least know.

Many thank, mods. I have already dealt with  jinq-sea. just waiting for the refund amount is $75

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #245 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:03:04 »

OK sayso, pls recalculated.

you buy

1. Wasd + enter ( Green, Orange) Topre - 30$ (all)
2. Modifier pbt blue from taobao ( never use ) - 40$ available
3.Gaskmask camo ( 30$/1 )
4.Wasd Mx Double shot (never use) - 30$ ( all )
5.Clear keycap ( wasd, arrow , ecs ) 25$

If have Gaskmask camo the total amount will be 155$ + 15$ shipping. NOT 125$+15$ shipping, right? please lucid. and the confusion that has led to my return you $ 15 that you did not pay for gaskmask

it was just a mistake when I sold too many things at once

You may want to edit out his mailing address.
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:08:03 by billnye29 »

Offline Thechemist

« Reply #246 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:06:16 »
Yes, please remove personal info.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:10:45 »
Personal info removed.  Thanks for the heads up guys.

Offline duc_nckt

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:16:16 »
Personal info removed.  Thanks for the heads up guys.

ok, many thank.  I just want Quote everything for people to read. avoid misunderstandings that I have modified pm

Offline SaySo

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:19:39 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 12:45:20 by SaySo »