Author Topic: [FS] GeekKeys Resin & Zinc keycap, Alu spacebar Pink 7x, MKC keycap  (Read 99356 times)

Offline duc_nckt

• Trade Count: (0)
This's all my keycap and keyboard collection - my passion but now i have to sell all of them . i have to spent 3 year searching and trading..etc to have this collection so i will really miss them  :-[ :-[ :( :(

All shipping from Vietnam ( 5-10$ for keycap, keyboard,keyset pls pm'd)

4.GeekKeys Resin & Zinc Keycaps - 60$ ( ALL )
More

20. Alu spacebar Pink 7x ( never use ) - 20$
More

21. MKC keycap - 10$/pcs
More

50.  Geekhack set (15$) 
More

SOLD

2. 38GT + FMJ case new 100% ( ergo clear 59g, plate, sticker, lube ) - 410$ keycap not include ( NEVER USE)

38GT = 130$ ( ergo clear 59g, plate, sticker, lube, stab anod red color )
FMJ case = 280$

More

3. KMAC wkl silver ( vintage black 55g , sticker, lube , you can customize the led color ) - 330$

More

4. HHKB Non-Printed and Soft Carrying Case ( cable include ) - 280$
More

5. RF 10th ( Uniform 55g ) - 250$  ( A little shine on the right space bar - used 1 month)
More

8. SPH R4 - like new - 160$
More

9. Dolch R3 ( full set, never use ) 150$

More

12. Dolch GMK ( never use ) - 185$
More

13. Sanctuary keyset ( like new ) - 110$
More

15.  Only red gasmask topre available - 25$
More

16. Nyan cat - 50$ ( never use )
More

17. RGB pbt cherry font - 50$
More

18. Cherry numpad ( vintage black ) never use - 50$
More

19. Filco Ninja ( blue sw - never use ) - 125$
More

22. Hazard Keyset ( never use ) - 25$
More

24. Stormtrooper gold (girldc) - 110$
More

25. BILLARDS keyset (never use) - 30$
More

26. Pi Double-shot (never use) - 15$ (all)
More
[/s]

29. BIOHAZARD ecs + modifier (never use) - 20$ (all)
More

30. Wasd Mx Double shot (never use) - 30$ ( all )
More

31. Ecs pack - 20$
More

32. Wasd + enter ( Green, Orange) Topre - 30$ (all)
More

33. Meme face (never use) - 30$/set
More

34. Portal Modifier (never use) - 20$ (all)
More

35. Smile :3 ơ_ơ ( 30$)
More

37. Novelty keycap (35$)
More

38. SPH keycap (20$)
More

41. Long cat (25$)
More

42. Wasd retro, ecs... (20$)
More

43. Runner man (35$ - all ) ( 2$/1pcs) (never use)
More

44. Lotus (30$)
More
[/s]

45. Clear keycap ( wasd, arrow , ecs ) 25$
More

46. Modifier pbt blue from taobao ( never use ) - 40$
More

47. Fullmetal ( never use ) - 40$
More

48.  Nucler - 10$
More

49. Vietnam flag keycap - 2$/keycap

More

27. Poker suit (never use) - 15$/set ( 4 keycap )
More

[/s]

39. Batman keycap , autobots - skull (25$)
More

28. Power  - 10$ ( all )
More

6. CCnG ( base set, numpad, tsangan ) never use - 150$
More

7. Red Alert 2.0 ( Base set, numpad, mod red & grey ) never use - 150$
More

14. Cherry replica dye-sub with russian ( never use ) 130$

More

F

1. White skull ( red eyes - paint ) 70$ (Topre)

40. Japan flag, Skull modifier (never use) ( 20$)
More

23. Iron man silver (girldc)  - 110$
More

3. SpongeBob SquarePants Dyesub - 65$ ( ALL)

More

1. Gummyrot Skull MX - 250$
More

[/s]

« Last Edit: Mon, 04 April 2016, 14:15:55 by duc_nckt »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
Don't the rules state you must have a price? So 'offer pls' kind of breaks the rules.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Don't the rules state you must have a price? So 'offer pls' kind of breaks the rules.

And photos with username and date.

link to rule changes http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56284.0

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Is the plate at the back for sale?

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
RF 10th AE (uniform 55G) - How used is this? I'm very interested in this.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Dayum so many dolch sets. GLWS.
Price is a lil to steep for me unfortunately.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Linkbane

Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline Sifo

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Illustrious
How much for shipping HHKB to Canada? :D
I love Elzy

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Is it just me, or are a lot of these prices really high?

While the comment may be in good faith, I suggest you to keep the sentiment for you in the benefit of the OP and his / her thread. In general if we are not interested we should better move on, or to PM the seller if we have an offer.

Offline duc_nckt

Sorry, i will edit the #1

Offline dsc.

While the comment may be in good faith, I suggest you to keep the sentiment for you in the benefit of the OP and his / her thread. In general if we are not interested we should better move on, or to PM the seller if we have an offer.

It was in good faith. It was more or less my just typing my thoughts. I am interested in some of the items, that is why I asked.

HHKB Pro 2
Ducky Pro Limited MX Brown/White Hybrid
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

It was in good faith. It was more or less my just typing my thoughts. I am interested in some of the items, that is why I asked.

Thus, I suggest you to contact to OP directly (PM him, or her).

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
Sorry to hear you have to sell. Sent a PM regarding the camo masks.
thanks

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
Please review the classified rules, specifically:
  • Classifieds Post Content 
    Only list for sale or trade items that are already in your possession.  Include clear photographs of your items (in good light -- no blurry night-time “potato shots”) along with your Geekhack.org user name and the date the photograph was taken. (Example)

All items for sale must include an explicit price.  If you are unsure how much an item is worth, you may ask in the Price Check thread. If you are not satisfied with that option and prefer an auction, you can always list your items on eBay and similar sites. It is the responsibility of the seller to determine the exchange rate if the transaction includes multiple currencies.

And update your thread accordingly.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
    Only list for sale or trade items that are already in your possession.  Include clear photographs of your items (in good light -- no blurry night-time “potato shots”) along with your Geekhack.org user name and the date the photograph was taken. (Example)

All items for sale must include an explicit price.  If you are unsure how much an item is worth, you may ask in the Price Check thread. If you are not satisfied with that option and prefer an auction, you can always list your items on eBay and similar sites. It is the responsibility of the seller to determine the exchange rate if the transaction includes multiple currencies.

People have already said those things, and he already replied saying he will be complying shortly. What was the point of you popping in here all moderatory?

Offline duc_nckt

ok sorry all, i will update price of Skull

Offline GeeNDL82

GLFS, my friend :)
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club: http://vietnammechkey.com/

Offline yicaoyimu

OMG OMG OMG. Hopefully my PM isn't too late.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Neo.X

A lot of stuff here, GLWS :thumb:
All those keyboards will be lost in time....

Offline duc_nckt

like new, very new, use one month

Offline Belfong

• Trade Count: (2)
I'm curious - does RF 10AE come with 55g or you modded it? Thanks.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded

People have already said those things, and he already replied saying he will be complying shortly. What was the point of you popping in here all moderatory?

?

TS said he was going to "edit the #1" aka put up prices for his Clacks, but he never said he was going to add pictures with his username and timestamps.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds

like new, very new, use one month

Ok. I sent you a PM earlier, very interested in buying this. Please respond when you get a chance, thanks :)
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline duc_nckt

Sorry all, my english it not good, I need time to check pm'd. Thank you

I will reply soon

Offline duc_nckt

Sorry all mod, I have one question. I don't have any camera, phone. i have to ask 1 friend to take all of these pictures, he live so far from me.

Now, i have no idea how to fix it now. can anyone show me. I desperately needs money for family
Thank you all

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.

Sorry all mod, I have one question. I don't have any camera, phone. i have to ask 1 friend to take all of these pictures, he live so far from me.

Now, i have no idea how to fix it now. can anyone show me. I desperately needs money for family
Thank you all

While the picture with your username and date is a small oversight, I think adding prices to the Clack sale portion is important.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
Some nice sets. Really been hunting a classic beige sets. But prices are pretty inflated imo. Of course I don't have to buy I know.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
While the picture with your username and date is a small oversight, I think adding prices to the Clack sale portion is important.

At this point, it might seem as though he's biding time. I'm sure he has received numerous offers via PM. Now is when a moderator should step in. But where are they now...?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

At this point, it might seem as though he's biding time. I'm sure he has received numerous offers via PM. Now is when a moderator should step in. But where are they now...?

jd is a moderator

Offline duc_nckt

Thank you all

okay so can i leave the skull images in this topic then i will link the ebay auction later. if it was not allowed i will delete these pics asap

« Last Edit: Thu, 03 April 2014, 12:36:11 by duc_nckt »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Thank you all

okay so can i leave the skull images in this topic then i will link the ebay auction later

if your posting your own ebay auction it goes here http://geekhack.org/index.php?board=161.0

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
PM'd

Offline GSimon

PMed

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus

Thank you all

You have all that gear, and no access to a phone or a camera?  You don't need to redo every photo, maybe just grab a few of the items from the big picture at the top and snap a picture with a neighbor's phone that includes your username and the date?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.

jd is a moderator

I was temporarily, but no longer. I'm still a Keeper of the Faith.

@duc_nckt: If you leave the image of the Clacks in the OP, it's basically an assumed auction, so I would think you need to remove it, since on-site auctions are no longer allowed.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
jd is a moderator
I was temporarily, but no longer.

:(

on topic duc_nckt I sent you a PM earlier :thumb:

Offline weilung

Hi OP

sent u a pm regarding some items im interested in. Did you receive it or should i pm you again? Thanks!

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Interested in RGB PBT kit. I sent you a PM yesterday, but I'm not sure if you got it. Who is the manufacturer? Signature Plastics?

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
 pm'd!
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
PM Sent

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
Did you get my pm?
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline Belfong

• Trade Count: (2)
I have a feeling he's not really selling. Or buying time as one user above said.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
He aleady sold 8 items and the clacks aren't for sale as of now.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline saltdiscus

pmed for gasmask.r u selling or its going on ebay.plz reply I am confused now.
duckyshine3/looking for poker,mx keycaps

Offline duc_nckt

update item available

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
YGPM
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
All the best for you mate, family is always first. Good luck
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline duc_nckt

YGPM
All the best for you mate, family is always first. Good luck

Thank you, family always first, family is all for me