Author Topic: [GB] SA Symbiosis R2 - Finished  (Read 258334 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
SA Symbiosis v1 came first. Both Symbiosis and Space Cadet are based off the Symbolics space-cadet keyboard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-cadet_keyboard?wprov=sfla1

Offline hhkbp2

Standard SP SA R1 number row legends were too small next to Symbiosis 2.0 second iteration R2 alphas? V2 alphas looked good to me. How can you have too big legends on SA caps...?  :))

7bit legends are really pushing the cap boundaries and they look great!

From what I understand 7bit used his own, or another font for certain legends?

I had the same thought when making the A-Z alphas legends big. But the compatibility looks not perfect when putting all number row legends with standard sizes and alphas legends with obviously bigger sizes together. So that I would like to try the standard size alphas legends. It's another story of 7bit legends. During previous rounds, He made different versions of legends with different sizes, using his customized legends for number row, alphas, mod etc. all keys. While we just customized the alphas legends here.

Is this SA Space Cadet with a new name or have I mistaken?
If you are talking about GMK Space Cadet, but in SA profile, no. That is Oblotzky's  creation. He has minimal, or no ties with this keyset.

This is Symbiosis R2, a play on "Symbolics", the manufacturer name of that Space Cadet keyboard.

From the historical point of view, Space-Cadet was name of a few versions of keyboards made by LMI and Symbolics. The most popular version in white case was manufactured by Symbolics, and "Symbolics" was also branded in top case this version. People called this keyboard Symbolics keyboard too.

xblackdog was inspired by the keyset of this keyboard to create the SA Symbiosis keyset. Similarly 7bit made SPH/Cadet kits in his rounds.

Oblotzky ported the keyset theme to GMK after he received the SA keyset from 7bit, so that came the GMK Space Cadet.

I inherited the name SA Symbiosis for this R2 run. And Kono was working to re-create the Space-Cadet keyboard. No new name was specified for this re-creation yet as I knew.

There were other keysets made in similar blue/gray/cream(white) color theme by SP/Maxkey without the APL legends. They usually had the name blue-gray, gray-blue or something like that.

In summary, Space-Cadet keyboard and Symbolics keyboard are usually nearly the same things. But when people say Space-Cadet keyset or Symbolics keyset, what they mean could be very different. It'd be clearer to call it in specified name.

« Last Edit: Sun, 28 July 2019, 20:22:30 by hhkbp2 »

Offline Resident

Hi hhkbp2,

Thanks for taking up the task of making this keyset happen, and working through the communication issues behind the scenes!  I joined for a big pile of kits as soon as group buy went live, and I'm super excited for it.

I registered first to say thanks, but also to register my interest in having the alphas remain large.  The alpha legends are the star of the show, in my opinion.  I'd most rather see numeric row legends enlarged to match the large alpha legends.  Barring that, I'd rather see large alpha legends with standard numeric legends, even if it means they're not perfect and slightly mismatched.  Just my two cents.

Offline hhkbp2

Hi hhkbp2,

Thanks for taking up the task of making this keyset happen, and working through the communication issues behind the scenes!  I joined for a big pile of kits as soon as group buy went live, and I'm super excited for it.

I registered first to say thanks, but also to register my interest in having the alphas remain large.  The alpha legends are the star of the show, in my opinion.  I'd most rather see numeric row legends enlarged to match the large alpha legends.  Barring that, I'd rather see large alpha legends with standard numeric legends, even if it means they're not perfect and slightly mismatched.  Just my two cents.

Thanks for your support! I agree that the alphas legends are important to this design. That's why I'm quite cautious (and maybe picky) on these legends.

I'm afraid the first option you mentioned is not possible for now because the order was placed to SP to use the standard number row legends. Between the options of "bigger size alphas + standard size number row" and "standard size alphas + number row", it's a trade off to make the choice: localized optimization for bigger alphas legends, or better compatibility for all legends. The difference between bigger size and standard size is about 10~12%. Still noticeable but the difference is not that big, not as big as the biggest 7bit creation(even bigger than the latest samples picture we have on this thread) vs Symbiosis R1 legends. Previously 7bit made a version of alphas on the standard sizes and it looks good, although he customized the number row legends as well to make them have wider shapes. That's why I would like to give another try before approving the alphas' production.

On this issue, we're stuck for a few weeks. I should already have real key samples of both sizes to show you guys for a better description, if things go well. But, well, currently I have to wait for the vendor's appearance and then work with all parties to continue this project.

Offline jimboytacos

Hi hhkbp2,

Thanks for your support! I agree that the alphas legends are important to this design. That's why I'm quite cautious (and maybe picky) on these legends.

I'm afraid the first option you mentioned is not possible for now because the order was placed to SP to use the standard number row legends. Between the options of "bigger size alphas + standard size number row" and "standard size alphas + number row", it's a trade off to make the choice: localized optimization for bigger alphas legends, or better compatibility for all legends. The difference between bigger size and standard size is about 10~12%. Still noticeable but the difference is not that big, not as big as the biggest 7bit creation(even bigger than the latest samples picture we have on this thread) vs Symbiosis R1 legends. Previously 7bit made a version of alphas on the standard sizes and it looks good, although he customized the number row legends as well to make them have wider shapes. That's why I would like to give another try before approving the alphas' production.

On this issue, we're stuck for a few weeks. I should already have real key samples of both sizes to show you guys for a better description, if things go well. But, well, currently I have to wait for the vendor's appearance and then work with all parties to continue this project.

Kono says this GB is starting shipping in September is this still true? when do you think any major update will take place?

Offline hhkbp2

Kono says this GB is starting shipping in September is this still true? when do you think any major update will take place?

Similar questions were asked before. Refer to #343

Offline bardomudo

I got in touch and exchanged a few emails with Kono regarding this set. I won't get in details because we don't need to worry or stir up any drama, but the gist of it is that the September timeline will not be honored due to multiple delays, including having to remake and correct the legends and the fact that they're a really small team (3 people only) who got a lot on their plate, so communication can be slow at times.

Let's all try to be understanding and accept that delays and communication issues happen, but ultimately what will make this set come to production and fruition successfully is us keeping our cool and patience, no need to constantly ask or pressure anyone about it.

Kono will work the details for the final design with hhkbp2 and it will go into production soon after.

Offline hhkbp2

I got in touch and exchanged a few emails with Kono regarding this set. I won't get in details because we don't need to worry or stir up any drama, but the gist of it is that the September timeline will not be honored due to multiple delays, including having to remake and correct the legends and the fact that they're a really small team (3 people only) who got a lot on their plate, so communication can be slow at times.

Let's all try to be understanding and accept that delays and communication issues happen, but ultimately what will make this set come to production and fruition successfully is us keeping our cool and patience, no need to constantly ask or pressure anyone about it.

Kono will work the details for the final design with hhkbp2 and it will go into production soon after.

Thanks!

Offline nappis

Show Image

Purple caps seem to have standard SP legends. You don't think the Symbiosis alpha legends don't look good next to purple cap legends sizewise?

Offline hhkbp2

Purple caps seem to have standard SP legends. You don't think the Symbiosis alpha legends don't look good next to purple cap legends sizewise?

Yeah, like I said I think there might be something could be done for improvement.

Offline hhkbp2

For the alphas legends, I received picture of the new samples from SP as the middle row of the following:

Don't mind the colors of these sample keys, they will be in the Symbiosis color theme in real production.

The new sample legends were tuned a bit smaller. They're in the so-called standard sizes as we discussed before and they match the standard number row legends better in term of compatibility. I think we should use this latest version for the production.

So the legends issue settled. I will work with SP for the rest and let them start production for this part then.

Thanks for your support and patience. Will keep updating if there is news.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 August 2019, 10:53:23 by hhkbp2 »

Offline h9n9n3

For the alphas legends, I received picture of the new samples from SP as the middle row of the following:

Show Image

Don't mind the colors of these sample keys, they will be in the Symbiosis color theme in real production.

The new sample legends were tuned a bit smaller. They're in the so-called standard sizes as we discussed before and they match the standard number row legends better in term of compatibility. I think we should use this latest version for the production.

So the legends issue settled. I will work with SP for the rest and let them start production for this part then.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Worth waiting! Looks great to me ! Better than the bigger alphas
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 August 2019, 09:08:51 by h9n9n3 »

Offline cijanzen

Re: [GB] SA Symbiosis R2 - In Production
« Reply #362 on: Sat, 10 August 2019, 09:35:43 »

Show Image

And I thought I was happy with the previous alphas but these new ones look really fantastic. Good on you for being persistent and making sure the final outcome is what you wanted to achieve!

Offline fn

Show Image

The new samples look great! Thanks for being persistent, they definitely match the number row better

Offline horchata771

« Reply #364 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 19:52:49 »
Can't wait for this set. Been reloading the Kono and Zfrontier pages like a madperson for the last few months. I assume then the September timeline is still accurate? No worries if else. Patience is a virtue!  :)

Offline kmicu

« Reply #365 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 06:53:55 »
Can't wait for this set. Been reloading the Kono and Zfrontier pages like a madperson for the last few months. […]
Isn’t this GB already over?

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

•  Post Reporting Timeout
« Reply #366 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 17:51:32 »
~
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2024, 18:50:14 by FearsomeCubedWarrior »

Offline horchata771

« Reply #367 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 18:43:49 »
Can't wait for this set. Been reloading the Kono and Zfrontier pages like a madperson for the last few months. […]
Isn’t this GB already over?
True, but from time to time there are extras available. I've been able to find a nearly full set by just checking the Kono and Zfrontier everyday.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 August 2019, 06:09:47 by horchata771 »

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #368 on: Sat, 31 August 2019, 16:29:15 »
Will this be shipped in September?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

•  Post Reporting Timeout
« Reply #369 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 00:22:07 »
~
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2024, 18:50:36 by FearsomeCubedWarrior »

Offline pentathlos

« Reply #370 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 03:53:10 »
I got very lucky and managed to pick up a set of the alphas (and with them: modifiers, arrows, and vim). Thrilled! But both of the Choices sets remain perpetually unavailable, and those are the sets I was most excited for.

Is there any chance volume might be increased for the Choices? Or has anyone on this thread pre-ordered but since lost interest? I would be delighted to be able to get my hands on a Choices set.

Offline eas

« Reply #371 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 15:25:35 »
Is there any chance volume might be increased for the Choices? Or has anyone on this thread pre-ordered but since lost interest? I would be delighted to be able to get my hands on a Choices set.

You'll likely find on MechMarket after this ships

Offline Saga

• Pew Pew Particle Accelerators
« Reply #372 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 19:31:33 »
I really need alphas, I actually ordered everything else I need and I'm hoping a spare set comes up somewhere. Fingers crossed, or that was a very stupid buy.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #373 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 02:49:40 »
I only ordered spacebars, wondering if these will be posted quickly.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #374 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 09:58:59 »
About the Alphas legends, I got a picture of real keycaps from SP:

Look good. It's the final version and should be the same as what you will get after the production and delivery.

The production is still running. SP didn't give me the date when it will be done so I don't know what's the delay for delivery. Sorry! Please wait with patience. I will keep updating on news.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #375 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 10:00:17 »

Show Image

Look good. It's the final version and should be the same as what you will get after the production and delivery.

The production is still running. SP didn't give me the date when it will be done so I don't know what's the delay for delivery. Sorry! Please wait with patience. I will keep updating on news.

These are really great! Thanks for pushing for what you wanted in terms of legends and for keeping us updated!

Offline horchata771

« Reply #376 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 13:38:40 »

Show Image

Whoa! Those look fantastic!! The wait will be well worth it for these.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #377 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 13:40:43 »
Thanks hhkbp2 for all the good work

Offline pentathlos

« Reply #378 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 14:55:04 »
Those look incredible, hhkbp2! Even more excited than before.

Offline fn

« Reply #379 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 15:17:33 »

They look awesome! no worries on the delay and thanks for the update

Offline Resident

« Reply #380 on: Sat, 14 September 2019, 07:53:27 »
Thanks for your diligence, hhkbp2!  The legends look great.  This is going to be one of my most treasured sets for sure.

Offline tonny950111

• valar morghulis valar dohaeris
« Reply #381 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 05:51:00 »
Well done Seven-up Cola !

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #382 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 20:39:54 »
I got message from SP that the production was finished. They're collating all the sets. It should be soon for them to do the shipment to Kono.

And it should be soon once Kono receives the production, and then start to ship your orders.

Here are some of pictures of the production kits:

There are many kits in the GB, I'm gonna let you find out what the rest look like rather than post them all here.  ;D

Cheers.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 October 2019, 20:41:59 by hhkbp2 »

Offline Saga

« Reply #383 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 20:41:56 »
s p a r e a l p h a s p l z

Offline qq

• A daydreamer of possibilities
« Reply #384 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 20:43:10 »
I got message from SP that the production was finished. They're collating all the sets. It should be soon for them to do the shipment to Kono.

And it should be soon once Kono receives the production, and then start to ship your orders.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

There are many kits in the GB, I'm gonna let you find out what they look like rather than post them all here.  ;D

Cheers.

Gosh, they're stunning. 1-year GB, the wait is (almost) over.  😋

Offline qq

• A daydreamer of possibilities
« Reply #385 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 20:53:38 »

Probably you've already known, when the GB started, alphas were the most affordable kit ($40 or so), comparing to other non-sense pricey kits (yes, cadet and spacekeys, looking at you). I've known people bought a bunch of alphas only. You will surely find them in the aftermarket sometimes.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 October 2019, 22:40:06 by qq »

Offline Saga

« Reply #386 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 22:35:42 »

Probably you've already known, when the GB started, alphas were the most affordable kit ($40 or so), comparing to other non-sense pricey kits (yes, cadet and spacekeys, looking at you). I've known people bought a bunch of alphas only. You will surely find them in the aftermarket at sometimes.

I didn't know this, that's good to hear. I actually went ahead and bought all the other kits I'd need (since I'm a weirdo Norde user) and so all I need are the alphas.

Offline horchata771

« Reply #387 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 23:49:37 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

There are many kits in the GB, I'm gonna let you find out what the rest look like rather than post them all here.  ;D

Cheers.

Holy bajoley!! Those emacs symbols look..... beautiful.  :thumb:

Offline BalticSubmarine

« Reply #388 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 13:19:54 »
Hope these can make it before the Dallas MK meetup but happy to get them regardless!

Offline mimalik

« Reply #389 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 15:31:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Cheers.

Habana habana habana......dont care how much time it took, but getting it right was correct way, patiently waiting to get my hands on this.

Offline piit79

« Reply #390 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 18:53:37 »
So, after waiting for the set for 6 months, I get a message from Kono they oversold some of the kits (ortho in my case) and I won't be getting it :(

Kono, I am disappoint.

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #391 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 19:34:09 »
So apparently, Kono oversold many kits and are cancelling orders.

Are other vendors going to be doing the same? Zfrontier? Etc?

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #392 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 21:16:48 »
So, after waiting for the set for 6 months, I get a message from Kono they oversold some of the kits (ortho in my case) and I won't be getting it :(

Kono, I am disappoint.

So apparently, Kono oversold many kits and are cancelling orders.

Are other vendors going to be doing the same? Zfrontier? Etc?

So both your orders were canceled due to oversale? Terrible to hear that. It's like shooting in the foot themselves for the business......

Offline Kono Store

• Kono Store
« Reply #393 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 22:47:21 »
Hello! We're popping in to provide some context on the cancellations. Most importantly: they're not widespread, and we made sure to preserve older orders. This issue shouldn't affect other vendors.

20-30 of the newest Kono orders amounting to around 2% of certain kits will be cancelled. For example — since Kono bought about 560 Alphas — we expect about 12 Alpha kits to be cancelled.

We sent an apology / notification email out and our support team is active this weekend to work things out.

This happened because we pushed the purchase order numbers up a few times during the group buy. At some point, those adjustments (which we made so more people could participate) fell slightly out of sync with actual numbers.

We're working with SP to have a second, smaller run of the most popular Symbiosis sets early next year. This will also help us serve some of the 20-30 people who are affected.

If you have any questions, please contact support@kono.store. Thank you for supporting, and waiting for, Symbiosis!
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 October 2019, 22:50:00 by Kono Store »

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #394 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 06:00:40 »
Would there be any left over sets?
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline menuhin

« Reply #395 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 07:06:41 »
We're working with SP to have a second, smaller run of the most popular Symbiosis sets early next year...

Great! That means for those who missed the GB will have a second chance to join early next year together with some of the affected order that are later in the queue.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline piit79

« Reply #396 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 07:14:27 »
... together with some of the affected orders...

So I can have my ortho kit in just a year from now! Lovely. /s

Sorry, I understand mistakes happen and Kono are handling it reasonably well (even offering some store credit) but I'm still disappointed, as you might imagine.

Offline Saga

« Reply #397 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 15:41:31 »
It feels like before this Kono had already burned a lot of goodwill, I haven't personally had a bad experience but I've definitely seen disappointment expressed whenever Kono is the vendor, and considering the cost/time involved this may have me considering ordering from out of country in the future...

As someone who was planning on picking up a set of Alphas from mechmarket to go with the other sets I preordered (since Alphas were sold out) I really wish I could cancel my order, this is going to absolutely screw with the aftermarket in a big way. That's on me to a large extent, but still.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 October 2019, 15:45:22 by Saga »

Offline 5inn3d-

« Reply #398 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 10:36:09 »
wow its been almost a year and I almost forgot i bought this.. hope there wont be any issues from zfrontier..

Offline ubiq

« Reply #399 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 16:31:31 »
Just wanted to chime in to share my experience with the kono store. After waiting this long, my Symbiosis 2.0 order has just been canceled because they cannot fulfill alphas and mods (out of all kits...). I'm super sad because this was one of the sets I was anticipating the most (the other one being the SA Laser). Another lesson in keeping one's expectations low. If there ever will be another chance to get this, I hope it won't be from kono... Has to do with trust...