geekhack Community > Off Topic

Keyboards for geeks?

<< < (2/5) > >>

itlnstln:

--- Quote from: bhtooefr;7293 ---Looks like those are more keyboards to own if you want to look like a geek, not if you actually care about typing.
--- End quote ---

As a person who cares about typing, I think I would enjoy typing on the bra keyboard (as implemented in the photo). :)  Thanks, and have a nice day.

bhtooefr:
Well, yeah. :D

aon:

--- Quote from: iMav;7302 ---They are all pretty much worthless.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know. But still, the spectrum keyboard must be the worst one ever made. The bra keyboard looks fine to me too, though :)

ashort:

--- Quote from: aon;7306 ---Yeah, I know. But still, the spectrum keyboard must be the worst one ever made. The bra keyboard looks fine to me too, though :)
--- End quote ---

I owned a Sinclair computer way back when (early 80s).   I sold my Sears branded Atari 2600 (no one called it that until there were other systems...geeze, it was just "an Atari") so I could buy me a real computer.  I think the "keyswitch" tech in those "computers" translate to the buttons on my microwave today.

iMav:

--- Quote from: ashort;7310 ---I owned a Sinclair computer way back when (early 80s).   I sold my Sears branded Atari 2600 (no one called it that until there were other systems...geeze, it was just "an Atari") so I could buy me a real computer.  I think the "keyswitch" tech in those "computers" translate to the buttons on my microwave today.
--- End quote ---
I had the Sears-branded 2600 as well.  It was called the "Sears Tele-Games Video Arcade".  

Nothing beats Yars Revenge!

I had a TI-99/4a in high school.  Had a Commodore 64 the last half year I was in the military (USAF).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version