Author Topic: [IC] GMK Umbra - PRICING RELEASED! Nov. 1-30  (Read 67070 times)

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [IC] GMK Umbra - Theme Update, Final IC Form, Pricing Soon, Nov. 1-30
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 15:53:18 »
No bar 5 key for the numpad?

For that matter, what are the two sets of F & J in the Base kit?  They appear to be identical in the render.

Offline Pach

« Reply #101 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 19:17:15 »

For that matter, what are the two sets of F & J in the Base kit?  They appear to be identical in the render.
The other set has a bar, it's just a little hard to see in that render, sorry

Update: I'm fixing the kits a bit, I'll add the bar 5 key and a mod colored `¬ key that I didn't catch before :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2019, 20:36:22 by Pachriksu »

Offline Oni74

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 09:06:06 »
Renders look great, but I've a feeling I liked it more before the most recent change. I couldn't find pics of the previous version so I can't say for certain. Unfortunately, the inclusion of the numpad in base kit makes me look elsewhere. I've heard arguments from other gb runners why they choose to include it, but i don't buy it and definitely don't want numpad kit.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 14:55:58 »
I really like the colors, but the cyan mod legends kind of clash with the white alpha legends on top of the background color contrast.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 19:05:35 »
Renders look great, but I've a feeling I liked it more before the most recent change. I couldn't find pics of the previous version so I can't say for certain. Unfortunately, the inclusion of the numpad in base kit makes me look elsewhere. I've heard arguments from other gb runners why they choose to include it, but i don't buy it and definitely don't want numpad kit.

In the previous kitting, numpad by itself was $65. It included shiny and OG mod colors. Keeping the numpad in base and dropping one of the mod colors is the right move unless you think price doesn't matter. Just the base and the numpad kits together would have been $195! I don't think this set would have reached MOQ at those prices, the numpad kit surely wouldn't have.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 07:28:58 »
Am I losing it, or I saw a different colors here?
I liked it with some orange colors... or was it different set?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Pach

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 17:12:41 »
Theme color was changed to blue because of pricing and kit issues. Therefore, I will post an IC sometime in the future for orange as a kind of re-run.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 00:54:19 »
Theme color was changed to blue because of pricing and kit issues. Therefore, I will post an IC sometime in the future for orange as a kind of re-run.

GMK Umbra Origins

Offline infinitykw

• Amazed by the beauty of industrial design
    • zFrontier Profile
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 02:52:10 »
The current colorway is a no for me.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 03:40:22 »

Ah, ok, I'll wait for that colors then:)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Pach

Re: [IC] GMK Umbra - PRICING RELEASED! Nov. 1-30
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 07:04:04 »
Three updated!

Offline CodeMayhem

Re: [IC] GMK Umbra - PRICING RELEASED! Nov. 1-30
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 07:17:17 »
i know it's probably too late and not many ppl are going to need this anyways, but seeing as you added a 1u shift to the base kit for ortho support you just need to add a 2u shift for 60 percents with arrow clusters.