Author Topic: BRO CAPS EASTER SALE - APRIL 13th  (Read 57659 times)

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
Re: BRO CAPS EASTER SALE - APRIL 13th
« Reply #400 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 17:05:13 »
any news on the special something for all us that didn't win?
Keep an eye on Bro's sale thread. He typically announces it there first.

I am like a hawk. Just hope it doesn't happen when i am in bed again like it always seems to :)

You were in bed for 24 hours?
lol <3

I am like a hawk. Just hope it doesn't happen when i am in bed again like it always seems to :)

lol <3

A lot of the sales start at about 1am in the morning for us in the UK. Plus I am getting old and can't do them long nights like I use to, got a big boy job and everything lol

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Re: BRO CAPS EASTER SALE - APRIL 13th
« Reply #401 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 20:54:43 »

lol <3

lol <3

A lot of the sales start at about 1am in the morning for us in the UK. Plus I am getting old and can't do them long nights like I use to, got a big boy job and everything lol
I hear ya man I stayed up trying to see what happened on The KwK giveaway on reddit the other night because I was in second place I think by the end of the night and I paid for it in the morning ! I really hope you get in on your next sale and  keep at it man.... I got really lucky as I made it on my 3rd sale but the first 2 losses sucked. I just go into them now with an attitude that I probably won't win. To tell you the truth i have more fun yakking and laughing at and with the people here in therapy threads and what not. It has turned participating in sales from an exercise in futility and disappointment into a fun exciting activity. Trust me though there is still disappointment when there is something I really want but I know I'll at least get to see it in one of the threads. Good luck man and I hope to see you around 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade