Author Topic: BRO CAPS EASTER SALE - APRIL 13th  (Read 57928 times)

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
Re: BRO CAPS EASTER SALE - APRIL 13th
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:08:37 »
Seems like I'm in the saving my money this time, camp... :(

Ah, well, another time!

Offline Zeromachina

« Reply #351 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:28:17 »
missed this time, but i'll try try again.
one day you will be mine bros! {shakes fist}

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #352 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:10:13 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.msg1716812#msg1716812

"For those that don't make it, I have something special planned just for you later" - Bro

Those that did not get in - do not despair!

Something special is planned, and based on the previous second chance sales I often wish I hadn't gotten in the first time so that I could enter the second chance sale!
<3 Love bro, will be my first time trying for a sorry you missed out sale O.o sort of hope Nub wins something though soon :c
Not my first time for a you missed out since I've only really won one raffle but perhaps this will be our moment that bonds us togehter? The moment when we realize we have both won a sale together in which we are able ot obtain the you missed out cap!!!! :thumb:

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #353 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:20:46 »
One day I will win one of these things...

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #354 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:34:50 »
One day I will win one of these things...

Show Image

I think that all new members or people with low post counts should really take note that people with bro's to spare fairly often send them out to people who have failed to get any bro's via sales in order to share the love!

So if you miss out on the sales but still want a bro participate in the forum, make friends and see what happens!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #355 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:36:57 »
Plenty more chances to come, Bro is pretty good about doing lots of sales over the year. Averaged out I'd say we've had at least one chance a month over the last year between Ctrl Alt and Bro's email sales.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #356 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:38:10 »
Plenty more chances to come, Bro is pretty good about doing lots of sales over the year. Averaged out I'd say we've had at least one chance a month over the last year between Ctrl Alt and Bro's email sales.

Not to mention give away's... that's how I got my first ever bro... and how the decent into darkness and addiction happened...

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #357 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:42:44 »

Not to mention give away's... that's how I got my first ever bro... and how the decent into darkness and addiction happened...
Yep, my Bro gifted me my first as well.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #358 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 08:46:35 »
hey! just a quick question:

where exactly can i see if i may have won or not?
i have an open ticket under "Bro Cap Tickets" with "Would like up to 2 bros." but theres nothing like "u won 0 of 2" or anything like a confirmation about a positive or negative outcome of the raffle for me?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #359 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 09:14:59 »

i have an open ticket under "Bro Cap Tickets" with "Would like up to 2 bros." but theres nothing like "u won 0 of 2" or anything like a confirmation about a positive or negative outcome of the raffle for me?

You would've received an email about the win and your ticket would say winner instead of submitted. If you don't have confirmation by now you didn't win.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #360 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 09:35:11 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.msg1716812#msg1716812

"For those that don't make it, I have something special planned just for you later" - Bro

Those that did not get in - do not despair!

Something special is planned, and based on the previous second chance sales I often wish I hadn't gotten in the first time so that I could enter the second chance sale!
<3 Love bro, will be my first time trying for a sorry you missed out sale O.o sort of hope Nub wins something though soon :c
Not my first time for a you missed out since I've only really won one raffle but perhaps this will be our moment that bonds us togehter? The moment when we realize we have both won a sale together in which we are able ot obtain the you missed out cap!!!! :thumb:
Hold me synjin :) we shall be bros now

Also I wonder if bro made a triple shot of all three pastel colours into on keycap yet ? That would be cool :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #361 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 09:36:59 »
Only entered for Topre gamer sets as I dumped all my MX stuff (whereas I used to enter for everything and lost EVERY time)... and I won a purple set! Thanks CTRLALT and Bro!

PS - These will be stolen by the wife.

dem pesky wives

and thanks to everyone who has paid up already, only a few to go

then i can get the money over to sir bro caps and we can get all the goodies out to you guys

Thank you Sir BunnyLake for announcing the winners and getting invoices out so quickly :)

And when you were feeling right out of it too!

time was at a bit of a premium

my nan is really really sick, and its also like her 90 something bday this weekend, shes in hospital so my mom is flying in tomorrow and we are going down to be with her so im not gonna be around from tomorrow to saturday much if at all
We thank you for abstaining from sleep to deliver us  :) and  :( . Hope your Nan gets better also can't thank you enough for your new whats powering ctrlalt thread loving the new sounds (Also has given me a reason to dust off my Senns and my Amp/DAC) it's easy to forget how much music improves every aspect of your life in the daily grind!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #362 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 10:09:49 »

Click the bro page and you'll see submitted or winner next to the order.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #363 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 15:17:42 »
Only entered for Topre gamer sets as I dumped all my MX stuff (whereas I used to enter for everything and lost EVERY time)... and I won a purple set! Thanks CTRLALT and Bro!

PS - These will be stolen by the wife.

dem pesky wives

and thanks to everyone who has paid up already, only a few to go

then i can get the money over to sir bro caps and we can get all the goodies out to you guys

Thank you Sir BunnyLake for announcing the winners and getting invoices out so quickly :)

And when you were feeling right out of it too!

time was at a bit of a premium

my nan is really really sick, and its also like her 90 something bday this weekend, shes in hospital so my mom is flying in tomorrow and we are going down to be with her so im not gonna be around from tomorrow to saturday much if at all

I hope your nan is able to enjoy her 90th in comfort - that's quite an achievement!

And family before keycaps, sir, always.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #364 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 17:04:53 »

Click the bro page and you'll see submitted or winner next to the order.

ah okay thx... submitted it is :-/

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #365 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 19:26:24 »
24 hour period to pay invoices is now over

ill be leaving them up till i get up in the morning then cancelling any unpaid ones
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #366 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 20:36:19 »
What kind of monster wins bro caps then doesn't pay for them??

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #367 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 20:39:37 »

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #368 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 21:00:25 »

ill be leaving them up till i get up in the morning then cancelling any unpaid ones

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #369 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 21:20:49 »
This my......goodness something pretty bad would have to happen for me to abandon some bros!
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 April 2015, 08:10:55 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #370 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 23:01:11 »

Show Image

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #371 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 23:04:12 »

So I am curious now. If said invoices do not get paid, do you go back through the raffle winner list and re-prioritize, or would they just get sold at a different time?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #372 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 23:16:00 »

So I am curious now. If said invoices do not get paid, do you go back through the raffle winner list and re-prioritize, or would they just get sold at a different time?
They usually go to the sorry you missed out sale IIRC.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #373 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 23:17:23 »

They usually go to the sorry you missed out sale IIRC.
Okay. That's what I assumed, since invoicing is completed and all. Just thought I'd ask.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #374 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 23:32:32 »

I saw Bunny's post and I wanted to say something like what strict said, just can't get it in the right words. You are too damn good at articulating it sir!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #375 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 03:09:03 »

dibs on spare blue balls!!! haha

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #376 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:24:45 »
because im going away to be with my nan in hospital and such, and didnt wanna hold this up, i went ahead and paid bro early

so the invoices i cancelled this morning the bots from those orders will come to me, and we will use them for a giveaway or something

as harsh as cancelling tickets sounds, i just wanna take a moment to explain the situation

once the sale ends, i collect the money, once its all collected i send it over to bro, to get stuff shipped out, people who dont pay on time hold up the orders for everyone

now im always happy to give extensions if someone contacts me and say "im sorry i cant sort it out until say saturday", in a situation like that, i just pay on their behalf, and then accept the late payment as they have had the courtesy of letting me know, however, when people are notified that they have won, it states they have 24 hours from time of invoice to pay, after 24 hours was up, i also posted in this thread that it was up, and then gave everyone a further 10 hour warning

so the only people whos invoices have been cancelled, are people who didnt contact me and ask for an extension, as well as ignored both the email and the warning in this thread

i dont like doing it (particularly as it costs me money) but at some point, we have to say rules are rules, im always happy to be flexible, but if people dont let me know i need to be, and ignore the warnings, there isnt much more i can do besides this

Offline Belfong

« Reply #377 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:28:26 »
Cool Bunny. You don't have to explain, sometimes I wonder why people raffles and yet don't check emails. Doing for their friends? Dummy ids?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #378 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:32:55 »
Cool Bunny. You don't have to explain, sometimes I wonder why people raffles and yet don't check emails. Doing for their friends? Dummy ids?

whatever the reasons, it takes tickets away from other people who want the items, as bad as i feel whenever i cancel and invoice, i also have to remember that there would be someone who didnt get in because of this

as i say, i dont like to act black and white on these, we say they have 24 hours, but even at 24 hours i gave a further warning that lasted about 10 hours or so, and even outside of the time, i have never refused anyone who contacted me and asked to pay late

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #379 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:37:11 »
because im going away to be with my nan in hospital and such, and didnt wanna hold this up, i went ahead and paid bro early

so the invoices i cancelled this morning the bots from those orders will come to me, and we will use them for a giveaway or something

as harsh as cancelling tickets sounds, i just wanna take a moment to explain the situation

once the sale ends, i collect the money, once its all collected i send it over to bro, to get stuff shipped out, people who dont pay on time hold up the orders for everyone

now im always happy to give extensions if someone contacts me and say "im sorry i cant sort it out until say saturday", in a situation like that, i just pay on their behalf, and then accept the late payment as they have had the courtesy of letting me know, however, when people are notified that they have won, it states they have 24 hours from time of invoice to pay, after 24 hours was up, i also posted in this thread that it was up, and then gave everyone a further 10 hour warning

so the only people whos invoices have been cancelled, are people who didnt contact me and ask for an extension, as well as ignored both the email and the warning in this thread

i dont like doing it (particularly as it costs me money) but at some point, we have to say rules are rules, im always happy to be flexible, but if people dont let me know i need to be, and ignore the warnings, there isnt much more i can do besides this

It strikes me that this kind of sale is entirely within [CTRL]ALT's, er, speed sales thing (whatever they are called) where ordering, paying, manufacture and delivery all take place in the shortest possible time (e.g. Bro Set).

It's just the way you guys work, which is very much appreciated, and seems to suit the vast majority.

:)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #380 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:37:14 »
I say 34 hours is extremely reasonable already!

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #381 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:49:27 »
now im always happy to give extensions if someone contacts me and say "im sorry i cant sort it out until say saturday", in a situation like that, i just pay on their behalf, and then accept the late payment as they have had the courtesy of letting me know
And even that's too much, but I guess that just shows how good of a heart you really have. If people entered a contest that involves having to pay for something at the end, they better be ready to pay if they win. It's like people entering a group buy and pulling out when it's time to collect the money. I better stop here because if I keep thinking about them I'm just going to go nuts.
(and I'm sure one of those people has to be the one that won "MY" BroBot)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #382 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:50:50 »

whatever the reasons, it takes tickets away from other people who want the items, as bad as i feel whenever i cancel and invoice, i also have to remember that there would be someone who didnt get in because of this

as i say, i dont like to act black and white on these, we say they have 24 hours, but even at 24 hours i gave a further warning that lasted about 10 hours or so, and even outside of the time, i have never refused anyone who contacted me and asked to pay late

It's totally selfish for people to enter a sale like that with no intention of paying or paying late without any warning.
I think you've been more than fair and clearly state in both emails and on the site the rules of the sale so I don't think you really have to justify your reasons.

Hope your nan has a good birthday!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #383 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:52:15 »
now im always happy to give extensions if someone contacts me and say "im sorry i cant sort it out until say saturday", in a situation like that, i just pay on their behalf, and then accept the late payment as they have had the courtesy of letting me know
And even that's too much, but I guess that just shows how good of a heart you really have. If people entered a contest that involves having to pay for something at the end, they better be ready to pay if they win. It's like people entering a group buy and pulling out when it's time to collect the money. I better stop here because if I keep thinking about them I'm just going to go nuts.

im sure people have many reasons for not paying, and some may be just that they got busy or it was an honest mistake, however as i say, at some point, we have to have a cut off, because otherwise where does it end, by doing things like this, yes it sucks when it happens, but when next time comes around, people are even more aware of the deadlines, and it keeps things running smoother for the future

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
« Reply #384 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 06:08:56 »

im sure people have many reasons for not paying, and some may be just that they got busy or it was an honest mistake, however as i say, at some point, we have to have a cut off, because otherwise where does it end, by doing things like this, yes it sucks when it happens, but when next time comes around, people are even more aware of the deadlines, and it keeps things running smoother for the future

As someone who didn't win anything -- and neither did a good friend of mine -- I can definitely understand your problem with late payers.  I mean, I think all of us here can agree that we want to buy ALL THE BROS, know?  But, by that same feeling,  I feel like we should empathize with the late people as they're in the same position we are.  We all eagerly wait for the opportunity to win one of Bro's fantastic caps so we should also be able to understand that that desperation leads people to act desperately.  "But I have to enter now!  It's my only opportunity to get one of the Bros!  If I don't enter now, I'll completely miss it!"  You know?  I'm not saying I advocate entering if you're not going to be able to pay, that's silly, but, as someone who's new to artisan caps and extremely eager to get my first Bro, I understand their desire and desperation overriding the more logical argument of being able to pay.  I think we'd all want to be able to have that wiggle room if we were in that same position, whether good or bad.  Then again, I'm the dummy that decided to only enter for one set because I didn't want to be greedy so what do I know?

For Bunny: That's a fantastically nice thing to do, especially on top of all the work you do putting the sales together.  I hope I can speak for everyone when I give you a big, sincere thank you.  While the rest of us are frustrated with not winning, you probably are facilitating someone's dream coming true, which isn't a bad thing at all.   
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #385 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 07:25:36 »
Dont think I won anything either, but that might be a good thing  :))

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #386 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 07:53:37 »
Happy Birthday to your Nan, Bunny!  I'm sure she will love the special time with you.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #387 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 08:55:31 »
just for clarification: the cancelled items wont be sold to those who didnt win in the raffle?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #388 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 09:43:49 »
just for clarification: the cancelled items wont be sold to those who didnt win in the raffle?
You are correct these will not be sold. Bunny stated he has purchased them and will use them in give aways or something of that sort when he has the time. Keep your eyes peeled for Bros next sale for those who either did not get in on this sale or missed it entirely. Bunny and bro are pretty awesome like that. If you go to the ctrlalt site and look at bros sales after almost everyone you will see some sort of sale for those who couldn't get in :thumb:

« Last Edit: Thu, 16 April 2015, 09:49:02 by Sed8op8 »

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #389 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:52:43 »
yeah, saw that :) they also wrote something of a surprise for all of us who didnt win if i remember correctly...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #390 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 13:06:07 »
whoa, already got a shipping notice.  gracias, speedy bronzales.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #391 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 13:07:32 »
whoa, already got a shipping notice.  gracias, speedy bronzales.

Me too. These CtrlAlt guys are so expedient! :)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #392 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 13:41:02 »
I'll get aboard this received a shipping notice train :p thanks for the quick work ctrlalt and bro !

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #393 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 14:48:12 »
Wow soooo fast!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #394 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 15:55:41 »
any news on the special something for all us that didn't win?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #395 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 16:10:24 »
Keep an eye on Bro's sale thread. He typically announces it there first.

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #396 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 16:12:45 »

I am like a hawk. Just hope it doesn't happen when i am in bed again like it always seems to :)

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #397 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 16:20:22 »

I am like a hawk. Just hope it doesn't happen when i am in bed again like it always seems to :)

You were in bed for 24 hours?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #398 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 16:40:49 »

I think he's refering to the surprise sales and such, its rare for one of those to be a good time for anyone outside of the US
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #399 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 16:52:34 »

lol <3