Author Topic: Post your Azi Keycaps!  (Read 6993 times)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Post your Azi Keycaps!
« on: Tue, 03 October 2023, 10:57:36 »
Tbh, I know a lot of people aren't on GH as much anymore, but there's no better place to preserve precious recordings of our community than here.

Now, it's rare that we get artisan keycap makers all the way out from Brazil -- this is the thread to post your Azi Keycaps -- led by EJ6, a community member and maker from Brazil.

Keycap Archivist

Instagram Page

---------

Here is some of his artwork that I have photographed:

His first and lead sculpt is the Pato Puto - cute duck fellow with a knife (as you might recognize from a meme)

Sith Pato

Pato the 13th

Beige Pato

Nosfepato

Andy's Room

Pato Esqueleto

and lastly, he's been working on some Topre keycaps - he sent out a proto as a gift!

next to OEM and a Binge Moose

« Last Edit: Tue, 03 October 2023, 11:17:20 by LightningXI »

Offline onedrunkman

Re: Post your Azi Keycaps!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 October 2023, 11:04:24 »
:cool:
302902-0

Offline mmayhem17

• Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 03 October 2023, 11:26:54 »

my two favorites and some early blanks  :cool:

Offline ej6

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 03 October 2023, 17:57:32 »
Thanks for creating this thread and thanks for sharing the cool pics!! I will try to bring the Brazilians friends to post Patos in here.
Instagram: Azi Keycaps | ej6.kb

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 03 October 2023, 19:13:02 »
Tbh, I know a lot of people aren't on GH as much anymore, but there's no better place to preserve precious recordings of our community than here.
GH is still active but it's a shame that as there aren't as many community members still active. There are lot of cool people who I would've never met/interacted with if I just used gh. We should encourage more people to use this great site though.

:cool:
(Attachment Link)

Love that so adorable.

keyboard collection - fjell
More
cherry blacks - unlubed - filmed and springswapped with tx 55g mediums - alu Plate | pretty happy with this, the blacks were cherry picked so they weren't that scratchy to begin with, but currently breaking them in, may lube them with a dry lube like ro59 or ptfe powder.
| hhkb bt
More
lubed with tribosys 3203 | like topre a lot, prefer it lubed but did make less tactile but that might have been a skill issue. probably will get more tactile over time as the domes age.
| m0115
More
bad orange alps lol | definitely needs a restoration. planning on wax boiling them and maybe a replacement pcb because the board has only 2 key rollover apparently.
| praxis
More
gateron yellows - lubed with 205g0 - 62g tx mediums - pc plate | probably my favourite keyboard already, feels super nice and sounds pretty good, it's got a great layout as well. probably gonna build this with mx browns, I feel like it would suit the board more.
| camo filco
More
stock with silent reds | Pretty cool looking board, the silent reds are actually good, they are smooth and I don't mind the mushiness (it's not even that mushy as well). the layout is pretty weird, but is useable. will probably mod this in the future. maybe a pcb and plate swap, change the keycaps to something dolch like, and also spring swap the springs in the silent reds.
| ibm model f at
More
stock, needs a cleaning and probably replacement foam. Do plan to change layout so it has split bs and rs, as well as ansi enter.

collection in pixel art
More

Offline Vono

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 11 October 2023, 18:27:09 »
The Brazil portal is now open! Here's a few quick snaps i've taken of my current collection.

Aside from the usual Pato Puto sculpt, Azi also makes some lovely blanks!

My favorite Pato match, GMK dracula with Nosfepato.

And to wrap things up, a proto of and unreleased sculpt. It was a gift back in early 2022, when I got a set of blanks for my CU7 macropad. Thanks EJ!

Offline Udyrstruidor

• uga uga
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 01 September 2024, 14:00:11 »

Pato OG and WoB from the first sale, along with a wooden box

Gummy RGB + CMY from fulfillment sales

Gummy CMY

Literally Me, 13th, Sr. Esqueleto
Shadowbanned, 4 Tons de Cinza, Charcoal

Pink Love, Pilk Love, Lilac

Dark Blue
Poseidon60 | GrayStudio Space65 R1 | Ikki68 Aurora | CannonKeys Bakeneko60 | Gok 7V | NotFromSam Samice | CableCarDesigns Prophet | Geonworks Frog TKL | FancyAlice | Aeboards Praxis R2 | HHKB Pro BT | Geonworks F2-84 | UTD 360C | Elongate | Realforce 87u | GrayStudio Space65 R3 | TGR Jane v2 ME | TGR x Singa Unikorn R2.2 | Singa Kohaku65 R1 | Cherry G80-1824HBU | Matrix 8xv 3.0 | CableCarDesigns Prophet | Daji Seis Cero | Matrix 8xv 2.0add Xmas | TGR Jane v2 CE