Author Topic: [IC] Think6.5 v2 - Gasket 65% Keyboard // GB July 19 | Live stream | giveaway  (Read 370088 times)

Offline StanleyLelnats

Re: [IC] Think6.5 R2: '2020'
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 20:45:51 »
Not trying to be pedantic or anything but isn't having an anchor representing "Refusing to sink" a bit of a contradiction?

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #201 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 20:47:01 »
Not trying to be pedantic or anything but isn't having an anchor representing "Refusing to sink" a bit of a contradiction?

Stopping to sink? I think maybe the idea is that the keyboard is a boat?

Offline Tree_

« Reply #202 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 20:49:15 »
The story behind the design choices: Why do I choose anchor, sailboat, and compass to replace the gear and lightbulb?

There is always some sort of story behind a purposeful design, I like reading those stories with I join a Group Buy, but this time I was a bit hesitant in sharing the story as it can sound a bit corny. Now I feel it is important that I share why I made the choices, given the divergent opinions on the 'drastically different looking board' here being discussed. I do believe everyone has provided a lot of value in their feedback, and I am sure some will be taken into account as I keep finetuning things. Some of the comments are confirming my prior beliefs about some additional changes. As I am not in a hurry to run a Group Buy given CyberVoyager production is in progress,  more feedback sparks more thinking, and is always beneficial to the board design as well as future owners of the board.

With the preamble out of the way, here are mainly two rationales behind this design choice.

First, I have no intention of replicating Think6.5 R1 because it is not fun and not challenging as an enthusiast. Further, I do not participate in the group buy profit sharing and replication of Think6.5 R1 will not make sense for me. Therefore, the question is, do I change the design elements for R2, or keep the design elements and just modify the structure (to gasket)? I opt for a refreshing design that has the potential to be aesthetically more pleasing than the R1 design.

Second, back to the meaning of the design. It was not meant to be a "nautical" theme. In a literal sense, it is nautical; yet at a higher level, the thinking process has little to do with nautical. To start off, I already had a replicated design last year for R2 based on the R1 design with a new gasket structure added. But as I pick up the project now, I want to divert from the original design to add elements that are more meaningful for 2020. The anchor came from my wife's idea of "refuse to sink," as the world is sinking to some extent; and then the sailboat and compass are lucky icons in many cultures that symbolize peace and success in life, be it the status quo or your new adventures. And the symbolic value is that I hope everyone's life will anchor in a safe haven. In terms of the design, the anchor is made to shape like a "T" in Think, and I have designed other original Think elements (e.g., lightbulb badge) that are not yet shown here. To be honest, I feel 2020 is a special year and it may never get old. But I do consider removing 2020 from the 2U badge. With all the above said, the overall design flavor is actually very close to Think6.5 (same angle, similar chamfers, and trying to be a good looking minimalist design).

In anyway, this design story is not intended to change your opinion of the design. Aesthetics can be a tricky thing, particularly design elements that pop out visually. So apparently this sequel to Think6.5 will not be in everyone's taste. But with me sharing the context and design thinking process, at least you are aware that these are not random elements placed together. And as more badges are released and some are perhaps modified, I hope they will at least salvage some friends' love for the original Think6.5.

Lastly, quite a few people DM'd to ask me about whether I have any plan to do a replication of Think6.5 R1 version as a group buy. Regretfully, I will not. As I mentioned above, I am not interested in running the same GB twice, particularly as I am not participating on the financial side (e.g., profit-sharing) of the Group Buys. I am happy enough and grateful that AirPotter and Gray Studio help me materialize my design visions into actual products. I have released all my parts of the copyright of Original Think6.5 to AirPotter so it is up to him if he chooses to run in the future.

In that case following the train of thought from other makers releases, shouldn't this be V2 instead of R2 given that this is a completely different board?

Offline CrazyAssMonkey

« Reply #203 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 20:57:10 »

Stopping to sink? I think maybe the idea is that the keyboard is a boat?

Yeah that was the train of thought I was following. Yeah of course an anchor sinks  :p  but I was looking at it from the perspective of riding out a storm and refusing to sink which is what I believe the intention of that quote was.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #204 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 21:59:08 »
Been waiting for this. That new badge placement looks gorgeous.

I think you should get crazy and do a beige version..

Potter is working on it actually, if it works out well it will be added to the Space65 Schrondinger pool and definitely we can consider the color for R2 Think

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #205 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 22:43:34 »
Considering removing 2020 from both the bottom and the 2U badges, any thoughts?

Offline KingsofLeon

« Reply #206 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 22:45:43 »
+1 on zero 2020s anywhere

Offline woyaodapian

« Reply #207 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 22:52:07 »
Same here. prefer without 2020.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #208 on: Sat, 25 April 2020, 23:42:10 »
no 2020 pls

Offline enjoidis

« Reply #209 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 00:08:20 »
I really like both badge layouts. I feel like the mid-right badge both looks great and is more functional than the top right one. So if given the choice, I'd without a doubt go with the mid-right badge layout. The whole case looks amazing though!

Also, think the 2020 isn't needed
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 April 2020, 00:10:52 by enjoidis »

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #210 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 01:19:50 »
New badge position is definitely better! Will there be a gasket mount option?

It will be a gasket-mount design yes. More details on the specific gasket design later.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #211 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 03:19:19 »
For the Think6.5 R2’s 2U badge size and position, which one do you like better? Top one or bottom one? Let us know!

240838-0

Offline beekey

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 03:29:53 »
Considering removing 2020 from both the bottom and the 2U badges, any thoughts?
R.I.P. 2020, you will not be missed. ;)

Offline beekey

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 03:31:00 »
For the Think6.5 R2’s 2U badge size and position, which one do you like better? Top one or bottom one? Let us know!

(Attachment Link)
Bottom

Offline woyaodapian

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 03:32:48 »
Bottom seems more natural.

Offline Vyndem

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 03:41:38 »

(Attachment Link)

I personally like the bottom one more. Although the top one gives you more room with design since it’s a little bigger, so this wouldn’t be a huge deal to me, both will work and look great in the end I’m sure.

Edit: The more I look at the top one the more I’m starting to like it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 April 2020, 04:22:17 by Vyndem »

Offline Ultimatum

« Reply #216 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 04:18:33 »

(Attachment Link)

Top!

Offline TheMegaSean

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 04:23:12 »

(Attachment Link)

Both are nice. I prefer the bottom one.

Offline vaf1en

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 04:29:15 »
I would say 70/30 in favour of the top one.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 04:31:44 »
I prefer side placement because it avoids mispresses for me since I tend to hit the key above the right arrow a lot so actually owning a 65% made me realize how good of a design the side badge placement is for a 65%
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #220 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 06:48:49 »
I prefer the top badge as it more in proportion to the board.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline 50ATE

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 07:22:11 »
The bottom one looks better imo. I think it's because it makes the seperation about the same size as the blocker.

Offline cadrev

« Reply #222 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 09:10:31 »

(Attachment Link)

I like the top more, simply because I find the bottom one to have lots of negative space. Also is it possible to align the badges to the keys? It's kinda protruding a little bit outside the "imaginary" column between the arrow keys and the page up buttons. Not sure If I make sense hahaha 

Offline Vyndem

« Reply #223 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 09:59:43 »

(Attachment Link)

I like the top more, simply because I find the bottom one to have lots of negative space. Also is it possible to align the badges to the keys? It's kinda protruding a little bit outside the "imaginary" column between the arrow keys and the page up buttons. Not sure If I make sense hahaha

Hmmm I think he did that on purpose so the badge would be in the center of that space, which I like. Also if he’d make the badge parallel with the arrows and page keys it would be pretty small in widht imo and it not being center might trigger my OCD haha :P

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #224 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 11:09:39 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Hmmm I think he did that on purpose so the badge would be in the center of that space, which I like. Also if he’d make the badge parallel with the arrows and page keys it would be pretty small in widht imo and it not being center might trigger my OCD haha :P

Indeed with the specs of the board aligning the right edge of the badge to the keys will make the badge very small.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #225 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 11:54:18 »
The story behind the design choices: Why do I choose anchor, sailboat, and compass to replace the gear and lightbulb?

There is always some sort of story behind a purposeful design, I like reading those stories with I join a Group Buy, but this time I was a bit hesitant in sharing the story as it can sound a bit corny. Now I feel it is important that I share why I made the choices, given the divergent opinions on the 'drastically different looking board' here being discussed. I do believe everyone has provided a lot of value in their feedback, and I am sure some will be taken into account as I keep finetuning things. Some of the comments are confirming my prior beliefs about some additional changes. As I am not in a hurry to run a Group Buy given CyberVoyager production is in progress,  more feedback sparks more thinking, and is always beneficial to the board design as well as future owners of the board.

With the preamble out of the way, here are mainly two rationales behind this design choice.

First, I have no intention of replicating Think6.5 R1 because it is not fun and not challenging as an enthusiast. Further, I do not participate in the group buy profit sharing and replication of Think6.5 R1 will not make sense for me. Therefore, the question is, do I change the design elements for R2, or keep the design elements and just modify the structure (to gasket)? I opt for a refreshing design that has the potential to be aesthetically more pleasing than the R1 design.

Second, back to the meaning of the design. It was not meant to be a "nautical" theme. In a literal sense, it is nautical; yet at a higher level, the thinking process has little to do with nautical. To start off, I already had a replicated design last year for R2 based on the R1 design with a new gasket structure added. But as I pick up the project now, I want to divert from the original design to add elements that are more meaningful for 2020. The anchor came from my wife's idea of "refuse to sink," as the world is sinking to some extent; and then the sailboat and compass are lucky icons in many cultures that symbolize peace and success in life, be it the status quo or your new adventures. And the symbolic value is that I hope everyone's life will anchor in a safe haven. In terms of the design, the anchor is made to shape like a "T" in Think, and I have designed other original Think elements (e.g., lightbulb badge) that are not yet shown here. To be honest, I feel 2020 is a special year and it may never get old. But I do consider removing 2020 from the 2U badge. With all the above said, the overall design flavor is actually very close to Think6.5 (same angle, similar chamfers, and trying to be a good looking minimalist design).

In anyway, this design story is not intended to change your opinion of the design. Aesthetics can be a tricky thing, particularly design elements that pop out visually. So apparently this sequel to Think6.5 will not be in everyone's taste. But with me sharing the context and design thinking process, at least you are aware that these are not random elements placed together. And as more badges are released and some are perhaps modified, I hope they will at least salvage some friends' love for the original Think6.5.

Lastly, quite a few people DM'd to ask me about whether I have any plan to do a replication of Think6.5 R1 version as a group buy. Regretfully, I will not. As I mentioned above, I am not interested in running the same GB twice, particularly as I am not participating on the financial side (e.g., profit-sharing) of the Group Buys. I am happy enough and grateful that AirPotter and Gray Studio help me materialize my design visions into actual products. I have released all my parts of the copyright of Original Think6.5 to AirPotter so it is up to him if he chooses to run in the future.

In that case following the train of thought from other makers releases, shouldn't this be V2 instead of R2 given that this is a completely different board?

For sure, V2 should be more accurate!

Offline aclassynerd

Re: [IC] Think6.5 v2.0
« Reply #226 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 12:29:40 »
bottom for me

Offline asianfork

• Alice
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 12:36:33 »
Very excited! Missed the first version and regretted it, will definitely go for this one. I did like the design of the older badge a bit more, but this change is a refreshing one.

Offline nettoxx7

« Reply #228 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 12:38:14 »
Design is slowly coming to shape, cannot wait to see the final think 6.5 R2 !!

Offline of_sam

« Reply #229 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 12:40:01 »
Just throwing my two cents in here. It seems there are a lot of new ideas with the think 2020. I think by naming this the "think 2020" people are hoping for a think 6.5 round 2. That's what I was hoping for when I saw it.

Personally, I don't like the new weight/badge placement. So I would only be in if the badge placement is the same as the OG 6.5. I'd like to see the badges backwards compatible with the original think 6.5 badge as well. New weights and badges with different themes (not anchors) + gasket mount are all things I would love to see on the new board. :)
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline Uncle Drew

« Reply #230 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 14:03:04 »
I have a basic question: what colors of case do you expect? Just these two i mean white and grey i quess?

Offline Vaudevi77ain

« Reply #231 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 14:06:03 »

(Attachment Link)

Top. The bottom one feels like it has wasted space, whereas the original top badge proportion feels like a more intentional design decision that fills out the area.

Looking forward to this release. My only feedback is that I'm not too wild about the nautical theme - I appreciate the story, but it seems a bit contradictory. It's a bit ironic to choose an anchor, whose purpose itself is to sink, for a message about "refusing to sink".  :D

I'd personally prefer the original Think theme (with upgraded hardware design) if it were an option.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #232 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 14:18:43 »
I have a basic question: what colors of case do you expect? Just these two i mean white and grey i quess?

Thanks! Will have more color options, and possibly polycarbonate

Will Try to put together a poll for colors and material.

Offline sdotlee

« Reply #233 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 14:36:40 »
Please please pleaseeeeeee offer PC as an option. I been dreaming about this board in PC  :D

Offline Uncle Drew

« Reply #234 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 15:10:50 »
Thank you very much, if it's yellow and red, maybe I'll buy two :)

Offline Vyndem

« Reply #235 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 15:26:47 »
Please please pleaseeeeeee offer PC as an option. I been dreaming about this board in PC  :D

Yes, I need a polycarbonate version of this aswell.

Offline jayiskuhl

« Reply #236 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 15:54:34 »
I vote for no 2020, the top for badge and yes for PC!
Rukia (?) | gaff. 60 | Pandora | Praxis | Bauer 2

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 17:00:45 »
I prefer old badge location. Every other board out there is doing top-right. Old location was a great way to stand out from the crowd.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

A new render will be updated for the old badge location to remove the '2020' word and make it more similar to the OG badge size, given the voting results on Instagram and china group.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 18:16:27 »
I have been reading through the comments and making what I feel to be aesthetically enhancing improvements.

There is a new section to track those changes. I will try to reflect on more feedback as I work through the changes. Note that I am not making random changes, I put up polls and quick feedback posts on Instagram to gather quantitative data. Your vote can make an impact on the fine-tuning of the design and how the GB will be run.

Geekhack IC Feedback Items to Incorporate:

1. Remove '2020' from the 2U Badge: working on
2. Remove '2020' engraving from the bottom: working on
3. Rename the sequel to "Think6.5 v2.0": adopted
4. Bring back the lightbulb to the badge design: working on
5. Reduce the size of the 2U badge: working on
6. Polycarbonate option: considering
7. Make an anchor badge: working on

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #239 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 18:24:21 »

Thanks! Will have more color options, and possibly polycarbonate

Will Try to put together a poll for colors and material.
Would love to see Neon green. If not possible at least badge and weight as shown in toxic render. And thanks for doing render on my request :)

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline max_33

« Reply #240 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 18:41:40 »
Man I am so excited for this!

I do like the anchor more than the lightbulb, hopefully both options will be present.

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 19:24:40 »
Man I am so excited for this!

I do like the anchor more than the lightbulb, hopefully both options will be present.

Thanks for your support and interest!

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 19:39:11 »
If polycarbonate is on the table as a material, I’d be very interested. I was just thinking about making a PC 65% board to carry in my backpack.

In terms of the badge, I am personally in the ‘prefers no badge’ camp, but between the old side location and the new corner, I’d have to go with the side.

Offline LVNDSCAPE

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 20:35:34 »
really gonna jump in if there is gonna be a polycarbonate option!  :thumb:

Offline Hanabi

• Falling into a black hole.
« Reply #244 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 21:49:15 »
+1 for Bottom badge and PC version too!

Offline spinozsa

« Reply #245 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 21:52:36 »
Can the theme be actually something related to thinking? I don't see how an anchor or anything naval is related to deeper thought. It would be nice to have something more brain/philosophy-like out of this next round, not some lame anchor which makes me think of fish.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Re: [IC] Think6.5 v2.0 (poll added)
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 26 April 2020, 23:33:36 »
Here is an important poll for Think6.5 V2.0 options, please kindly participate and let me know your thoughts: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13oKtTME2ZrKdjisX2SvZgJdsGjNgS801-dUQcqA1Nzk/
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 April 2020, 23:47:49 by oldcat »

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 00:59:45 »
Oldcat, I absolutely love my Thinks. The e-yellow is my daily driver. It has two problems. One of the keys in the rightmost column and the Caps Lock key are oriented the other way, south instead of north-facing, which makes Cherry profile keys hit the switches on press.

Please consider this in the PCB design and make them all north-facing.

240935-0

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #248 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 01:12:56 »
Oldcat, I absolutely love my Thinks. The e-yellow is my daily driver. It has two problems. One of the keys in the rightmost column and the Caps Lock key are oriented the other way, south instead of north-facing, which makes Cherry profile keys hit the switches on press.

Please consider this in the PCB design and make them all north-facing.

(Attachment Link)

Quoting because this seems extremely important.

Offline Shutter_Shock

« Reply #249 on: Mon, 27 April 2020, 01:30:00 »
My more well-composed thoughts after reading through all the other feedback:

0.) USB-C. Idk if that was mentioned, but I feel like that is a must in 2020. For me at least.
1.) Prefer badge-less, particularly if it means more keys. If there is a badge, prefer OG position

1.) *EDIT* After looking through pics of Think v1, OG badge is growing on me, especially if multiple colors and buying multiple is an option. Swapping out badges for fun/to match keycap sets seems fun.

2.) Absolutely agree with removing '2020.' This is not shaping up to be a year anyone will want to remember / have their board associated with
3.) Polycarbonate (frosted) is my preference by an enormous margin; there are lots of aluminum options but far fewer PC options
4.) I've seen boards with brass plates under frosted polycarbonate, and I love that look. I don't have a huge preference for plate material, but I would very likely go with brass if offered (brass should be sealed or otherwise coated though)
5.) Please don't do split backspace unless it is in addition to normal backspace
6.) VIA compatibility would be an awesome PCB feature. It makes getting started with the hobby much easier (especially when combined with hotswap) and makes it easier to help people get started with the hobby (makes for an easier 'gateway' keyboard if you will)
7.) Hotswap is great, but a previous comment mentioned GMK keycaps were hitting the switch housing on some southfacing switches. That seems bad. I'd definitely rather solder than deal with keycaps striking the switch housing.
8.) If hotswap is done, I would personally suggest something like an ANSI(-ish) layout for the hotswap and then a secondary standard PCB if demand for other layouts is high.

Thanks so much for bringing this back! I'm super excited for it, and am 100% in if frosted polycarbonate is an option! Hope you're healthy and safe, and thank you so much for the engagement with feedback!
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2020, 01:56:41 by Shutter_Shock »