Author Topic: Trump Trial will be televised (general thread about these trials)  (Read 11793 times)

Online Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Trump Trial will be televised (general thread about these trials)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 25 October 2023, 05:46:23 »
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-fraud-trial-erupts-laughter/
Someone got his lawyer license on Ace Attorney and thinks he's Phoenix Wright ;)

lmao that's so funny. It's like he thinks he's on a courtroom drama or better call saul or something (idk how accurate that is I'm just up to the end of season 1)

In a world that was not Bizarro World that would be true, but MAGA has its tentacles reaching through every level of US governments - local, state, and national.

I am taking some comfort in the fact that although Georgia might have been a safe haven for him, he picked nasty feud with Governor Brian Kemp (himself about as "hard right" as you will find) and is not likely to get any help from the person in Georgia who might have helped him the most.

ehhhh, I think you're being a bit pessimistic, I really think that's over. He got so far up in his head that he went passed the point where he will be protected. Also MAGA people (and republicans in general) are in complete disarray rn, they have far bigger problems than defending trump.

this is like the average maga supporter now (also such a funny video)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 25 October 2023, 09:12:20 »

complete disarray rn, they have far bigger problems

It looks like they might select the abominable Mike Johnson as Speaker of the House, he is every bit as bad as Gym Bag Jordan, if not worse, but without the notoriety.

edit - confirmed

he will be as dreadful a choice as they could have made
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 October 2023, 14:44:53 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Online Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 25 October 2023, 20:35:21 »
It looks like they might select the abominable Mike Johnson as Speaker of the House, he is every bit as bad as Gym Bag Jordan, if not worse, but without the notoriety.

edit - confirmed

he will be as dreadful a choice as they could have made

Wow I thought Jim Jordan would've gotten it. He seemed primed to, haven't kept up with it cause of other news. Another republican cuck to add to the list.

Mike Johnson does also seem to be a massive ****, but he's a republican so I guess that's expected. He also seems to be worse candiate than even Jim Jordan which says a lot about the republicans atm.