geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Where to buy Textured Keycaps


Does anyone know if/where you can buy textured key caps like those found in the corsair vengeance k60?

from corsair. (hah! Weren't expecting that one, were you?)

I think the new apc alps clickey keyboard on ebay might have "textured" (rubberized) keys too, though I don't think that's what you want.

I kthink signature plastics will do it for you, but it'll cost an arm and a lag to get a custom mold done.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version