geekhack Community > Keyboards

Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)

<< < (3385/3394) > >>

Exquite:
How can I upload my pictures to the profile pictures section? I have tried uploading jpeg, png, and heic.

Buckling_Summer:

--- Quote from: Mr. Perfect on Fri, 27 October 2023, 16:19:13 ---Hey all,

What's the favorite active PS/2 to USB converter these days? All the ones I'm familiar with seem to be out of production. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I have been using this:
ps/2 to USB adapter converter for keyboards + short USB cable

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: ClaireAbitbol on Sat, 11 November 2023, 05:21:57 ---Why do people just leave their coiled cable retracted on their desk and have a long normal cable connecting to the PC, to me the point of a coiled cable was that you're able to extend it so why just leave it sitting there like a less space efficient regular cable? I'm assuming a big part of it is just aesthetics.

--- End quote ---

the coiled cables people use these days arent meant to be extended they are just coiled for aesthetics

its weird

Melvang:
Aside from mechanical keyboards .com (out stock for a while now), any suggestions where I can find some Cherry PCB mount NOT screw in (Ergo Dox doesn't support screw in to my knowledge unless I am mistaken) stabilizers?  I only need 4 2U stabs.

Also, any suggestions for a single sides keypad for gaming aside from custom built Ergo Dox.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Melvang on Wed, 29 November 2023, 05:35:18 ---Aside from mechanical keyboards .com (out stock for a while now), any suggestions where I can find some Cherry PCB mount NOT screw in (Ergo Dox doesn't support screw in to my knowledge unless I am mistaken) stabilizers?  I only need 4 2U stabs.

Also, any suggestions for a single sides keypad for gaming aside from custom built Ergo Dox.

--- End quote ---

If you are talking about clip ins, than cannonkeys sells them.

https://cannonkeys.com/products/cherry-stabilizers?variant=32257338998895

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version