Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

List of Admins and Moderators

<< < (13/14) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:31:38 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Mon, 09 July 2018, 18:26:29 ---
--- Quote from: xondat on Mon, 09 July 2018, 15:47:54 ---How come ashort is still an Admin after over 2.5 years inactive?

--- End quote ---

He is not actively functioning as an admin, but is still listed here because in an emergency type scenario he could theoretically be contacted and do admin things.  Yes, a reasonable course of action will be to bring some new admins on and replace the inactive ones, and that will come with time (it's not something that myself or the other mods can really do).

--- End quote ---

This is an interesting statement.  How has the process for this changed?  It seems that you're saying that you're not in control of this- so is MD in control of it?  Just curious...

--- End quote ---

In the past, iMav has had complete control over things on the backend, along with rknize (who has been the most active in recent years with maintaining/updating things).  After the hand-off to MD, that structure will change, but I don't know exactly how things will look at this time. 

chuckdee:
Cool... just thought it was interesting that the least active were the ones in the most control.  I guess from there, it can't go anywhere but up.  Thanks! :thumb:

SpAmRaY:
Just an FYI some of the links in the OP aren't working on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: chuckdee on Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:37:17 ---Cool... just thought it was interesting that the least active were the ones in the most control.  I guess from there, it can't go anywhere but up.  Thanks! :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Yep.  -_-  This has been a point of frustration among the mod team for quite some time.  It's very difficult to implement any real improvements when there's a lack of support on the admin side.  This is one thing that I think will only improve with a real team brought on board.  :thumb:  Time will tell, of course, but as you say, it can only go up.  ;)

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:39:16 ---Just an FYI some of the links in the OP aren't working on tapatalk.

--- End quote ---

Boooo, tapatalk...  I think they re-tag the URLs and in the process bork them all up.   :rolleyes:   Are you still running that super old version of tapatalk though?  I thought I remembered you using the old Pro version.  Wonder if that's causing issues?

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 10 July 2018, 12:56:56 --- Are you still running that super old version of tapatalk though?  I thought I remembered you using the old Pro version.  Wonder if that's causing issues?

--- End quote ---

Not anymore I finally gave in and am using the most current android version. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version