Author Topic: [FS] [UK] Nothing ATM.  (Read 6673 times)

Offline flabbergast

• Trade Count: (0)
[FS] [UK] Nothing ATM.
« on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 14:00:51 »
For SALE:
Nothing at the moment.

Want to buy: Nothing right now. Maybe an Apple Standard Keyboard M0116.

Archive:
More
  • (sold) TEX Acrylic CNC 60% Keyboard Case, used for a couple of weeks (no scratches as far as I can tell, but a few fingerprint smudges for which I don't know the trick for cleaning up :/ ). I've put the rubber bumps on (see pics). Photo 1 Photo 2. $50 + shipping ($4 to UK, $8 to EU, untracked to trusted people; +$8 tracked).
  • (sold) Gateron PBT Blank keyset, dual-tone, white alphas + light grey mods (although they look beige-ish to me). From Shadovved's buy. Contains these keys. Photo of the offered keys for thickness and colour. $37 + shipping.
  • (sold) Black UK ISO keyset from a Cherry keyboard, very low profile, used (a few caps have darkened print). Note that the caps lock cap's stem is at a weird place (stepped, but less than usual). (crappy) photo with all caps more zoomed photo. $5 + shipping, or free with any other item.
  • Shipping is generally $4 to UK, $8 to EU, untracked. Can be less for things that fit in a thin bubble mailer (e.g. the spacebar).

• (sold) A SPRiT HHKB-like custom 60% board. As much as I like this board, I have a couple of other projects brewing, and I like to keep the number of keyboards I have low...

More photos.

Parameters:
     - PCB: white SPRiT faceW from a recent batch.
     - Layout: Full HHKB-like (ANSI, split right shift, split backspace, bottom row 1u-1.5u-7u-1.5u-1u)
     - Switches: at the moment Gaterons with clear stems (smooth linear), gold 55g SPRiT springs. Tops are not transparent, but the standard Gateron "frosty".
     - Case: SPRiT's acrylic HHKB-case, white frosty top, clear middle, clear frosty bottom, boomerang feet.
     - LEDs: fully SIP socketed, at the moment orange LEDs, with a SPRiT's RGB led on caps lock (changes colour over time when on).
     - At the moment, the spacebar stab has a steel wire that I bent myself, since I didn't have a 7u stab wire. It works normally, but just in case I should have a "proper" 7u wire coming in a few weeks.
     - No keycaps!. I.e. I'm not selling the Granite set that's on the photos.

I can do some changes before shipping if wanted:
     - Switches: can change to MX clear stems and springs, or MX clear stems with 62g gold SPRiT springs (i.e. ergo clears) (+$15), or the gateron clear springs (very light) (-10$) {this can be done without desoldering anything}.
     - Layout: can change to a more standard layout, i.e. normal 2.75u right shift, normal 2u backspace, or ISO layout (+$12) {I would de- and re-solder some switches and add more stabs}.
     - LEDs: I can add blue LEDs (+$5), or just the blue ones (+$0) or with no LEDs (-$5).
     - Keycaps: I can add a full blank set of Gateron PBT caps from Shadovved's recent group buy, Cherry profile, dual-tone white alphas and light grey mods (although the mods look a bit beige-ish). The R2 1.5 white cap ('\' key) is missing, should be coming in as Shadovved deals with missing caps. (+$30). Here's a photo with these caps.

Looking to get $180 plus shipping from UK. The prices are not negotiable, I'm just looking the recover the money I put in.

Also - for heavy modders - the SPRiT HHKB acrylic plate is not compatible with most of the other 60% PCBs out there (except face* of course), because it expects the ANSI enter stab to be mounted so that the wire is on top, and most PCBs have the enter stab wire on the bottom side.

• (sold) Selling the ANSI QuickFire Rapid TKL with Cherry MX Blacks I just traded a couple of weeks ago (with superbia here) because the blacks are too stiff for me. This was my first TKL (I'm normally happy with 60%), and it works perfectly (especially with the Frosty Flake), just the stiffness of blacks wears my fingers down.

Proof pic.

Fully working, slight shine on some caps. Comes with the original box, the couple of extra keycaps (red WASD and CM mods), USBtoPS/2 thingie, original cable (no keypuller though). The case has been opened to exchange the controller for a better one (see below).

Also included is a (I think) set of ducky keycaps with normal+chinese legends, I think it's this one. proof pic. It came from superbia with the QFR.

Asking for £50 shipped to UK (signed for), extra £8 to EU (tracked).

I can include a Frosty Flake replacement controller I got from bpiphany, which makes the keyboard fully programmable (arbitrary remapping, layers, mouse keys, macros, the whole shebang). It's really an amazing thing and you should get one yourself from bpiphany if you already have a costar keyboard. Extra £15 (I'm not selling it by itself).

Both controllers pic.

• (sold) Red Scarf II 60% PCB: Chinese 60% fully populated PCB with atmega32u4. Got it from TaoBao. Used, working. Supports ANSI (not ISO!) and most of the usual layouts (split backspace, split right shift, stepped caps, common bottom rows), supports backlight (not tested) and caps lock LED. Supports PCB-mount stabs. I used it successfully with TMK. Has 4 SMT LEDs on the bottom side which illuminate the "RS60" logo when on.
    Fits into a Poker plastic case.

I can supply a description of the connections (I've went over it with a multimeter ;), and also it has AVR ISP connections brought out to the 6 pin headers near the bottom; in case a change of the default bootloader (DFU) is needed. I can do that before shipping if wanted.

The only caveat (and the reason I won't be using it) is that it has more components on the bottom side than a Poker, so it did not work with the Pexon alu case - it did fit, but that case has thicker ribs than usual poker cases, so it was shorting one of the diodes.

Asking for £30 shipped to EU non-tracked (tracking is extra £5).

top side pic

• (sold) Standard 60% ANSI layout steel plate from LeandreN's recent group buy. Not used. Very slightly bent near the spacebar region, but it does not affect the switch placement (tried fitting switches to the RS60 PCB, no problems). Supports both PCB-mount and plate mount stabs (so it can be used for hand-wiring).

Asking for £15 shipped to EU non-tracked (tracking is extra £5).

• (traded for QFR) I'm selling my KBTalking Pure (not Pure Pro) 60% keyboard, non-backlit. Used, a little shine on keycaps, WASD legends slightly worn. Switches are Gateron Reds - originally it was MX reds, and I swapped them for Gaterons (IMO slightly smoother than MX, but it could be subjective).

This is a plateless keyboard, so it's ideal for changing switches and modding. The only difference from the standard layout is split right shift (1.75u + 1u). Also because of the absence of plate, it is very light, ideal for carrying around.

switches pic
    label pic
    soldering pic

Asking for £55 shipped within EU (£50 within UK).

I can solder in blue LEDs for extra £5 if wanted (firmware supports backlight, I've tested it. Keycaps are *not* see-through though).

« Last Edit: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:42:05 by flabbergast »

Offline flabbergast

Re: [WTS] [UK/EU] KBT Pure with Gateron Reds
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 07:19:49 »
bumpus

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 06:47:08 »
Bump (lowered the price).

Offline superbia

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 15:44:10 »
 keyboard recieved in pristine condition  :D
Keebio Iris 2.8 (Alps) X Colemak Mod-DH

Offline flabbergast

Re: [WTS] [UK/EU] RS60 60% ANSI PCB + steel 60% ANSI plate
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 02:54:55 »
Bump (new stuff: 60% PCB and plate).

Offline Tachi

Re: [WTS] [UK/EU] RS60 60% ANSI PCB + steel 60% ANSI plate
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 11:38:20 »
Plate and PCB received. Really well packaged and super fast delivery!

Offline flabbergast

Re: [FS] [UK] ANSI QFR TKL + Frosty Flake
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 12:37:24 »
Bump (added QFR to the selling list).

Offline flabbergast

Re: [FS] [UK] SPRiT 60% HHKB-like custom
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 05:17:09 »
Bump (now selling SPRiT 60% HHKB-like custom).

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 10:24:09 »
Bump.

Offline Ryukuxyz

• VE.A!!!
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 17 September 2015, 20:17:59 »
Kind of interested in this.  How much would the total cost (incl. PayPal & shipping to California) come out to be if you swapped the switches to ergoclears, added the Blue LEDs, and made it a standard layout (2x backspace 2.75x right shift)?

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 01:59:21 »
Kind of interested in this.  How much would the total cost (incl. PayPal & shipping to California) come out to be if you swapped the switches to ergoclears, added the Blue LEDs, and made it a standard layout (2x backspace 2.75x right shift)?
That would be $235 (I'd pay the paypal fees; tracked shipping). Just be aware that with the normal layout (2u backspace, 2.75u right shift) you're only left with 4 modifiers in the bottom row...

EDIT: There's actually one more person interested, who messaged sooner. I'll let you know if it falls through.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 September 2015, 02:51:13 by flabbergast »

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 03:25:07 »
@Ryukuxyz: the other party didn't get back to me, so PM me if you're interested...

Offline Bomble

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 03:50:33 »
Around how much would it cost shipped to Brisbane, Australia? Just curious in the case that the next buyer falls through too :D

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 04:42:16 »
Around how much would it cost shipped to Brisbane, Australia? Just curious in the case that the next buyer falls through too :D
Thanks for the interest! Should be $28 (tracked, value declared <= £50).

I think I'll wait until the end of the weekend, if none of the first two get in touch, I'll PM you.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 05:04:01 »
Thanks for the interest! Should be $28 (tracked, value declared <= £50).

I think I'll wait until the end of the weekend, if none of the first two get in touch, I'll PM you.

Awesome! I'm still not certain whether or not I want to buy it yet. So if someone who is keen get their hands on it pops up then by all means let them have it :)

Offline Ryukuxyz

• VE.A!!!
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 23:17:19 »
I'm selling an item on eBay right now for a bit of money.  The auction ends in 5 days, so I likely won't make a decision until then.  If anyone else comes up, feel free to sell it to them.  If not, I'll message you once I'm ready to make a decision.

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 04:49:46 »
Still available...

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 04 October 2015, 21:01:51 »
PMed for the 60%.

Offline flabbergast

Bump: selling blank PBT dual-tone keyset, 7u granite spacebar; WTB 60% ALPS PCB (infinity or hasu's).

Offline flabbergast

Re: [FS] [UK] TEX acrylic 60% case
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 03:23:08 »
Bump (selling TEX 60% acrylic case).

Offline pace8500

Re: [FS] [UK] TEX acrylic 60% case
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 10:25:08 »
Interested in the case and 60% plate. Can you send me an email with a full quote, shipping to Sheffield UK.

Thanks