Author Topic: [GB] Noxary X60 R (Complete)  (Read 90463 times)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Re: [GB] Noxary X60 R (100% Shipped)
« Reply #300 on: Sat, 23 March 2019, 12:21:15 »
Will preface everything I say about this by saying I was not in the GB from the start and didn't follow everything about this except skimming over the thread a few days ago:

Just got mine, initial impressions are I am impressed. Color matching between top and bottom don't seem too bad for me. Minor scratch by the USB port and on the plate but other than that it seems great. Going to get it built today and will get some nice pictures tomorrow when I get my desk cleaned up :P

Show Image

Show Image

How do I program this thing, and how do I turn on the backlight? I'm assuming it has backlight support based on the resistors?

What does the PCB look like?

If the PCB supports QMK, then you need to program RGB_TOG onto a key for underglow (RGB on the underside of the PCB) or BL_TOGG for per-switch backlighting.

https://docs.qmk.fm/#/keycodes
I am basically worthless when it comes to programming keyboards. I see there is the noxary 268 pcb on qmk configurator but there is no noxary 260 pcb (which is what this is). I'll get it figured out soon I guess lol

ok I got it reprogrammed in qmk. dont need any help with that actually.  :p
pics tomorrow
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 March 2019, 20:38:22 by HPE1000 »

Offline lunr

« Reply #301 on: Sat, 23 March 2019, 15:05:42 »
aside of the weird black smudges and circles on my weight, quite happy. built with lubed red pandas.

215833-0

ignore the tmo50

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #302 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 10:31:01 »
So mine is all built and programmed now. Very happy with it :)

It just has stock retooled mx blacks because this is my gaming keyboard

Things I like:
Very low profile, it is impressive how small this board is especially given that it isn't a tray mount
Seams between top and bottom are very small and line up great
Finish is very smooth (noticeably nicer than 360c, mira, lz gh v2, etc)
Heavy (4lbs built)

Things that could be improved:
Plate is pretty snug inside of the top half of the case, have to push down on it somewhat hard to get it to go all the way into the top
Plate switch holes were on the slightly snug side, not too hard to press switches into though (might just be a preference thing)
Little scratches here and there (One scratch on back side of case, shown in 2nd pic. Scratch on plate by the noxary logo. Scratch on brass plate on bottom of board, shown in 4th pic.)
Resistors maybe could be tweaked:
I think the resistors could be changed to allow for better backlighting. Right now my LEDs are incredibly dim even at the highest setting, dimmer than how bright these LEDs were on the lowest possible setting on the 1UP 60 PCB they were on before.

When I have more time I will try to swap them out for something else.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #303 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 10:42:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Things I like:
Very low profile, it is impressive how small this board is especially given that it isn't a tray mount
Heavy (4lbs built)

Plate is pretty snug inside of the top half of the case, have to push down on it somewhat hard to get it to go all the way into the top
Plate switch holes were on the slightly snug side, not too hard to press switches into though (might just be a preference thing)
Little scratches here and there (One scratch on back side of case, shown in 2nd pic. Scratch on plate by the noxary logo. Scratch on brass plate on bottom of board, shown in 4th pic.)
I think the resistors could be changed to allow for better backlighting. Right now my LEDs are incredibly dim even at the highest setting, dimmer than how bright these LEDs were on the lowest possible setting on the 1UP 60 PCB they were on before.
Show Image

Gorgeous! Looks fantastic.

Good that you were also able to program it accordingly

The resistors sure do look like they need a change -- the backlighting is incredibly dim!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #304 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 10:50:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Things I like:
Heavy (4lbs built)

Show Image

Gorgeous! Looks fantastic.

Good that you were also able to program it accordingly

The resistors sure do look like they need a change -- the backlighting is incredibly dim!
If it weren't for chokkans youtube channel I would be completely lost in terms of building the QMK environment. Once that is set up its all pretty easy though thankfully.  :)

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #305 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 10:52:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Things I like:
Heavy (4lbs built)

Show Image

Great review. Thanks for posting with pics. A shame about those scratches but great to hear that the finish is high quality.

How is the color matching between top and bottom?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #306 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 11:00:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Things I like:
Heavy (4lbs built)

Show Image

Great review. Thanks for posting with pics. A shame about those scratches but great to hear that the finish is high quality.

How is the color matching between top and bottom?
It is pretty good imo. Obviously not perfect, but a lot better than I was expecting. Most of the time there is a shadow that goes down the front or side edge of the case that makes it impossible to tell anyway.

There is a color tone difference on mine, with the top half leaning more towards a reddish hue and the bottom half with a more yellow hue I would say. You can kinda tell in the 2nd pic, ultimately it is what it is. I will say when the case was on it's way to me I had considered that I could either find a place to reanodize it or have it cerakoted, but after having it in front of me I have 0 interest in doing so now. Maybe some cases are worse than mine as far as color matching but mine is acceptable.

Offline kekstee

« Reply #307 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 12:35:08 »
I finally took some pictures, but I'm still busy sorting...

215911-0

-> pictures here
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 March 2019, 18:25:33 by kekstee »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #308 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 12:58:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Things I like:
Heavy (4lbs built)

Show Image

Thanks for such in depth.

On the improvement side, it's worth noting that only the top and bottom pieces were made new at this great manufacturer. The weights and plates were made by a pretty crap place. The small scratch on the back of the case is interesting, I'll pass it onto my rep but not sure what happened there.

Regarding the resistors, good to know. I think this is the first keyboard from me in a while I've seen with full backlighting lol

(Attachment Link)

Brilliant picture, thanks!

aside of the weird black smudges and circles on my weight, quite happy. built with lubed red pandas.

(Attachment Link)

ignore the tmo50

TMO is hard to ignore, it's a great lil board :p

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #309 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 13:09:36 »

(Attachment Link)
Looking good, that shade of pink is great :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Things I like:
Heavy (4lbs built)

Show Image

Thanks for such in depth.

On the improvement side, it's worth noting that only the top and bottom pieces were made new at this great manufacturer. The weights and plates were made by a pretty crap place. The small scratch on the back of the case is interesting, I'll pass it onto my rep but not sure what happened there.

Regarding the resistors, good to know. I think this is the first keyboard from me in a while I've seen with full backlighting lol

(Attachment Link)

Brilliant picture, thanks!

(Attachment Link)

ignore the tmo50

TMO is hard to ignore, it's a great lil board :p
Ah that is interesting to know. The weight and plate aren't bad per se, it's just that the plate is probably ever so slightly too large where it slots in.

Honestly there could be a chance that scratch on the back came from the original owner, it just seems like it might be under the ano since it didn't take any color off the board.

I'll try to order some resistors and see what works best, any suggestions?

Still though, very happy with the board, it's going to get a lot of use, that is for sure!  ;D

Offline MMKB

« Reply #310 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 13:58:15 »

(Attachment Link)

I don't think I've seen any front that is as clean and efficient. Heart pumping.  :cool:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #311 on: Sun, 24 March 2019, 18:41:52 »
So the caps lock LED is comparatively a lot brighter than the rest of the board. I will investigate this, maybe just a setting I could change in QMK instead of swapping resistors.

Bad phone pic makes rest of the board seem brighter than it really is but:
More

Offline alveeno

« Reply #312 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 13:46:53 »
I received the board today and wanted to clarify some things. I tried digging through the post history (briefly) but didn't find anything.

1) Was there a reason/justification for why all the weights seem to be 01 out of 20?
2) Were there supposed to be bumpons included in the packaging?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #313 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 13:52:11 »
I received the board today and wanted to clarify some things. I tried digging through the post history (briefly) but didn't find anything.

1) Was there a reason/justification for why all the weights seem to be 01 out of 20?

1) that’s just what was agreed upon with who this board is for.
2) there is, some are on top of the foam, others are inside the package.

Everything else turn out good?  :)

Offline Midori

• Formerly loktrevor
  • c:
« Reply #314 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 14:18:01 »

It's 1 out of 20 because there are 20 60Rs and the one you have is 1 of them. c:

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

TGR Jane v2 | Vulcan Pro | Matrix 8X v2.0 | Bean | hbcp | froge | hype hen

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #315 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 14:58:30 »

It's 1 out of 20 because there are 20 60Rs and the one you have is 1 of them. c:

Yep it's a pretty common practice to number things like that.

Offline alveeno

« Reply #316 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 16:02:57 »

Ah, I see the bumpons now (you even circled it!). Did you send out a form or something asking everyone if they were okay with all the weights saying 1/20? I honestly could've filled it out and forgotten or missed it, I just wanted to ask so I know why, is all.

I think everything else turned out good, I haven't tested the pcb yet but physically I see no flaws/dents/anodizing errors. :)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #317 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 17:40:52 »

Ah, I see the bumpons now (you even circled it!). Did you send out a form or something asking everyone if they were okay with all the weights saying 1/20? I honestly could've filled it out and forgotten or missed it, I just wanted to ask so I know why, is all.

I think everything else turned out good, I haven't tested the pcb yet but physically I see no flaws/dents/anodizing errors. :)

No, iirc all the details were decided in private then I just saw who was interested. :)

Great to hear.

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #318 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 18:38:38 »
It's been one long ride through X60 and X60R. Looks like the wait paid off.

Finish and quality is 11/10. I see that people aren't taking kindly to how tight the plate is in the top piece, but the result is a very well-aligned board.

All the scratches, dings and marks are in the bottom of the weight. I'm still pondering what to do about that, but there's no hurry. The board itself is gorgeous.

As a blue gray case, mine lost the colour matching lottery; the bottom piece is more blue and the top is more gray. Doesn't bother me though; I just think of it as giving the board personality :))

Runs on stock Tealios for now, newly restocked as of yesterday and in my hands as of today. With how good they feel (this is my home board, so there are no noise concerns), my other boards will be the first to get the lube treatment.

Offline frostbyte-gaming

« Reply #319 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 18:59:11 »
Finally finished building my X60R today and I just so happened to receive Red Riot today as well so I figured I may as well try it on for a little while.

216040-0

Loving this board so far very solid feeling and I must say the Reset switch on top has to be one of the most genius things I've ever seen on a keyboard and is a god send considering X60R has 10 screws holding it together.

Concerning my anodization the Silver came out great and both halves match together perfectly, probably one of the benefits of picking a safe color like Silver.

Overall I must say that I am quite happy with this board and hope Xondat keeps up with this quality with his future projects. 10/10

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #320 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 19:14:11 »
Finally finished building my X60R today and I just so happened to receive Red Riot today as well so I figured I may as well try it on for a little while.

(Attachment Link)

Loving this board so far very solid feeling and I must say the Reset switch on top has to be one of the most genius things I've ever seen on a keyboard and is a god send considering X60R has 10 screws holding it together.

Concerning my anodization the Silver came out great and both halves match together perfectly, probably one of the benefits of picking a safe color like Silver.

Overall I must say that I am quite happy with this board and hope Xondat keeps up with this quality with his future projects. 10/10
Yeah the reset switch is pretty cool. I've always preferred a physical switch over one hidden inside a layer, so this one is great. And only need to remove the caps lock key.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #321 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 19:24:23 »
What does the height of these look like, compared to an hhkb?

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #322 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 19:50:58 »
How did you guys program the pcb? It's not on qmk configurator.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #323 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 20:01:49 »
Cant use the configurator yet.

If you need help this series is really useful:

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #324 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 20:24:57 »

I tried following that, but he uses a satan pcb as a starting point, what should I use?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #325 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 20:30:33 »

I tried following that, but he uses a satan pcb as a starting point, what should I use?

This https://github.com/Rozakiin/Noxary_Firmware

The 260 one in specific :)

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #326 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 20:32:14 »

This https://github.com/Rozakiin/Noxary_Firmware

The 260 one in specific :)

Ah, that's what I was missing, thanks :)

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #327 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 21:05:17 »
Has anyone been able to line this with sorb?

Offline megaforce

« Reply #328 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 13:52:19 »

(Attachment Link)

Nice desk and map!!!!
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #329 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 14:45:01 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Finish and quality is 11/10. I see that people aren't taking kindly to how tight the plate is in the top piece, but the result is a very well-aligned board.

All the scratches, dings and marks are in the bottom of the weight. I'm still pondering what to do about that, but there's no hurry. The board itself is gorgeous.

As a blue gray case, mine lost the colour matching lottery; the bottom piece is more blue and the top is more gray. Doesn't bother me though; I just think of it as giving the board personality :))

Runs on stock Tealios for now, newly restocked as of yesterday and in my hands as of today. With how good they feel (this is my home board, so there are no noise concerns), my other boards will be the first to get the lube treatment.

holy **** those are... not even close
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Midori

• Formerly loktrevor
  • c:
« Reply #330 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 14:47:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice observation. Well done.

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #331 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 15:01:33 »

They are reasonably close in colour. What you see after Photoshop is not what you get irl. :)) I wanted to emphasize the blue.

A few years ago, I would have been really irked to see something like this. Somewhere along the line, I learned to accept that life has inevitable imperfections, and more often than not, it costs way more in terms of money, time, well-being and relations to correct the imperfection than it's worth. If I was still that person, I'd still be bent over at my station right now resoldering the left shift key, which is rotated a few degrees clockwise unless I "tweak" it for photos. If I was still that person, I wouldn't be modding my dream truck right now and would instead be trying to throw money into the water to get into another one (which, in 2019, regardless of make, would be prone to just as many problems), just because it has a few "issues" that require a bit of time and effort to correct.

Plus, what would have been my X60 was utterly destroyed and unusable in that state. Aside from the colour, the quality on the X60 R is impeccable. I'll gladly take it.

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
« Reply #332 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 16:38:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

ima be real with you here

you're either Jessica's alt

or you ordered a 2 tone board

I am unable to allow myself to think that you ordered the same color top and bottom

that is simply navy blue and royal blue
TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #333 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 16:43:32 »

I am unable to allow myself to think that you ordered the same color top and bottom

Thanks for your comment babes :-*

Any factory recommendations so I can improve it for the future? I know you two know a lot about manufacturing & anodizing, and sounds like you want to help out.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #334 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 17:46:53 »

Any factory recommendations so I can improve it for the future? I know you two know a lot about manufacturing & anodizing, and sounds like you want to help out.

that's QC not factory my dude, don't take this one off yourself

you saw that and decided it was up to your standard to ship out

you could have gotten it and went to the anodizer and said "hey these are two different colors when they are supposed to match"

there is no evidence that you tried to correct this issue
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #335 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:16:02 »

Read the thread instead of just commenting for post count ffs

Offline Midori

• Formerly loktrevor
  • c:
« Reply #336 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:23:38 »

that's QC not factory my dude, don't take this one off yourself

you saw that and decided it was up to your standard to ship out

you could have gotten it and went to the anodizer and said "hey these are two different colors when they are supposed to match"

If you read xondat's posts on the 14th and 15th of February you would see that he tried to see if the factory could fix the issues that he had seen. It's not really on him that this was within their tolerances, but hey don't have to read a thread to call someone out, eh?

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:28:49 by loktrevor »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:29:26 »

what was stopping you from getting the boards refinished locally?

and did you message the recipient of that board to make sure they were OK with the quality?
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:31:59 by Puddsy »

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #338 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 19:21:26 »

I take it that this "jessica" is some breed of shill, and being labelled as such is supposed to hurt my feelings?  :blank:

You're smart, so try this one; it's called reading comprehension. I've already clarified previously that the difference between top and bottom is minimal irl, but I took the opportunity to draw out the blue when I was working on my photos afterwards, because I liked the vibrant look. Look at the other Blue Gray boards in this buy and you'll realize that the colour is far more subdued.

It's not a requisite that you "allow [your]self to think" that the top and bottom are identical. I never made that claim, either. Were you part of the R buy?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #339 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:06:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks clean - the mismatch could be considered a bit unfortunate, but if it doesn't bother the customer, then it's all good :thumb:

Love those RGBW mods with OG Beige, a great classic combo! And the Cherry Enter is.... well, the cherry on top :raughs:

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #340 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:26:44 »

and did you message the recipient of that board to make sure they were OK with the quality?

Pretty ****in rich coming from someone who is bumbling their way through a keycap gb (without manufacturing any extras) and telling people with problems to use tape/plastic on their loose caps, simply because they "dont want to deal with the manufacturer" again.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #341 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:27:26 »

Pretty ****in rich coming from someone who is bumbling their way through a keycap gb (without manufacturing any extras) and telling people with problems to use tape/plastic on their loose caps, simply because they "dont want to deal with the manufacturer" again.

There are 200 extra sets and the manufacturer told me they didn't have budget to fix the existing ones but ok

Keycaps are very different from keyboards

and further to the point people have been tape tricking gmk caps for years and nobody has rioted about it cause the fix is piss easy
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:37:38 by Puddsy »

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #342 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:44:16 »

There are 200 extra sets and the manufacturer told me they didn't have budget to fix the existing ones but ok

and further to the point people have been tape tricking gmk caps for years and nobody has rioted about it cause the fix is piss easy

There is no evidence that you tried to correct this issue.

Whats stopping you from getting the keycaps replaced then?

And did you message the recipient of the caps to make sure they were ok with the quality?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #343 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:53:18 »

And did you message the recipient of the caps to make sure they were ok with the quality?

i am short the three thousand dollars it would take to get the molds up to the standard you're looking for since i already forfeited my share of the profit (about $700) to actually have the sets made

to get the keycaps fully replaced it would cost about 10x that, to reanodize/refinish a keyboard it costs about $100

considering xondat's openness with his profits on his gbs i am fairly sure he has that kicking around

when it comes to that last question, at least red riot came out the right color and yolch is negligibly close. it's also worth noting that less that, i'm not aware of any complaints about red riot/yolch

if you wanna continue this piece of discourse please PM me, i didn't intend to threadcrap nearly as hard as i've ended up doing.

i honestly should have pm'd xondat instead of posting this but i didn't wanna unblock him on discord

Offline Midori

• Formerly loktrevor
  • c:
« Reply #344 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:58:04 »

i am short the three thousand dollars it would take to get the molds up to the standard you're looking for since i already forfeited my share of the profit (about $700) to actually have the sets made

to get the keycaps fully replaced it would cost about 10x that, to reanodize/refinish a keyboard it costs about $100

considering xondat's openness with his profits on his gbs i am fairly sure he has that kicking around

when it comes to that last question, at least red riot came out the right color and yolch is negligibly close. it's also worth noting that less that, i'm not aware of any complaints about red riot/yolch

if you wanna continue this piece of discourse please PM me, i didn't intend to threadcrap nearly as hard as i've ended up doing.

i honestly should have pm'd xondat instead of posting this but i didn't wanna unblock him on discord
nice

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #345 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:58:13 »

I'm negative over $5000 from this buy.

I haven't had any complaints about X60 R from owners. You're the only person to complain actually.

Now stop thread crapping. Thanks.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #346 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:59:24 »

I'm negative over $5000 from this buy.

I haven't had any complaints about X60 R from owners. You're the only person to complain actually.

Now stop thread crapping. Thanks.

we square then, that's a fine explanation

ill go back to my cave now

Offline bciamny

« Reply #347 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 21:20:04 »
while all of that was genuinely funny to read, i'm glad exanile is happy. your shots also show just how nice the spacing tolerances are between the caps and the top piece. the isometric shot also shows how nicely the leftmost column of keycaps' bottoms align meet the height of the top piece.

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #348 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 10:09:46 »
Let's get back on topic ok?

Here is my build, except for the little black spots on the brass parts, i'm really happy with it  :D

Full Build Log https://imgur.com/gallery/wvM1mup

Offline kevinzavier

« Reply #349 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 12:04:04 »
All these look delicious, I really like the blue one, especially the top