Author Topic: Free games  (Read 8441 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Free games
« on: Thu, 16 March 2023, 20:05:46 »
Seriously, there are a million free games that are basically AAA,  yet Tp4 doesn't want to play any of them.

sigh........ growing up is awful.

Offline Aquarius

Re: Free games
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 09:34:57 »
Seriously, there are a million free games that are basically AAA,  yet Tp4 doesn't want to play any of them.

Show Image

yeah, Growing up makes us less happy

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 09:42:51 »

Growing up makes us less happy

Ignorance is Bliss, Orwell was right about that.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 13:48:09 »

Show Image

I don't know about you chief but I cherish the fact that I can buy 3 packs of fruit by the foot and a 2 liter of Dr Pepper and nobody can stop me.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 00:22:45 »
I mean a lot of those free games are designed to take as much money as they can, I regret spending some of the money I had on Clash Royale and Fortnite, at this point I just play paid games cause they already have my money.

Also as someone who is about to be an adult, growing up terrifies me.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 00:30:34 »
Personally I'm tired of paying $60-70 for a new game, then getting bored with it about 30% through. It's really black and white. I either beat the game, or stop around 30%. No real in between.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 00:51:55 »
Personally I'm tired of paying $60-70 for a new game, then getting bored with it about 30% through. It's really black and white. I either beat the game, or stop around 30%. No real in between.

Yeah I mainly just buy indie games on sale at this point, and honestly they are probably better than most AAA games. The last game I bought for 70USD was Elden Ring (Though tears of the kingdom does look pretty inciting, even though I probably won't get it). Not saying you should, but sailing the seven seas could be an option if you want to.

Offline LavenderB

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 09 June 2023, 04:22:49 »
Yeah I mainly just buy indie games on sale at this point, and honestly they are probably better than most AAA games. The last game I bought for 70USD was Elden Ring (Though tears of the kingdom does look pretty inciting, even though I probably won't get it). Not saying you should, but sailing the seven seas could be an option if you want to.

There are so many great indie games nowadays! Even as someone who doesn't play games that often anymore, I'm glad to see that there are options other than the overpriced and mostly uninspired AAA games that have been coming out as of late.
Safa | 1993 UK ISO-DE Model M  | Frog TKL | 3d printed bakeneko | Akko 5075s

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 16 August 2023, 18:08:01 »
Love games?

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 17 August 2023, 03:16:41 »

Show Image

I don't know about you chief but I cherish the fact that I can buy 3 packs of fruit by the foot and a 2 liter of Dr Pepper and nobody can stop me.

Hahaha, good one :)
I had to google that fruit-foot thingy :D
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 17 August 2023, 04:14:46 »

I remember seeing those ads for them on youtube, weird stuff...

Offline chrysler99

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 29 December 2023, 06:00:22 »

More
Show Image

I really love those games from JAKTA, but its not free. At least you have the option to win money there
can you give examples of free AAA?  :-X
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 January 2024, 07:01:08 by chrysler99 »

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 02 January 2024, 06:50:58 »

Show Image

did you not have a childhood or are they not sold where you are? Pick one
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D