Author Topic: Dolly V2 Intro Sale - 10.10.15 @4:30PST  (Read 46087 times)

Re: Dolly V2 Intro Sale - 10.10.15 @4:30PST
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:43:52 »
ah, all gone.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:46:13 by showmeyourkitties »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #201 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:44:52 »

Yay!  My first Dolly :)

Perfect colour ;D

I'm glad you got it.  Now the name is perfect since I did name it after you.
Probably no one choose Rowdy's Yellow, lol, so even if he's fashionably late, he still scores! Gratz Rowdy!

A few others did list that one - fortunately, despite my current connection problems, I was able to get in first :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #202 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:45:28 »
Hey Nubbs,

We're up on Bama at halftime :D

:D

Let's see if you can make something of it.

Please could I ask the status of deskerson's? May they return?

Deckerson may very well have to make a reappearance.

Offline n0vaga5

« Reply #203 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:48:33 »
Um can I say that I want just one quadruple shot dolly v2 from any that are left.

Nvm all sold out :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 October 2015, 08:54:05 by n0vaga5 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #204 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:51:08 »
Looking good dude!  :thumb:

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #205 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:21:52 »
I missed this because I was too busy getting my pressure pot system hooked up and working. Ahhh well. Next time. Congrats to the winners!!!!!   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

p.s. V2 is soooooooooo cute. And quad shot. wow. Go Nubs!

If you're sure NJBair, then retrochick can have my second one! Hate that you 2 missed out

Good guy linkshine!!! Thank you for your generous offer. Tell you what, I wanted one to study Nub's craftsmanship so if you're open to me 'borrowing' one of the new v2 dolly's, I'll send it back in a couple weeks and you can add it to your community board :):thumb:

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #206 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:40:04 »
Wow, never going outside again.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #207 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:53:26 »
Wow, never going outside again.

Outside is overrated :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #208 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:54:12 »
My phone skills were noooo good
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #209 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:55:32 »

Phones are notoriously bad at this type of first-in sale :(

But remember that this is just the first batch, and Topre etc. variants should be available in the future!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #210 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:01:24 »
:*(

Totally thought tomorrow was the tenth

Nubby pls, I need a new dolly

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #211 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:05:33 »
:*(

Totally thought tomorrow was the tenth

Nubby pls, I need a new dolly

Srsly this type of sale is so brutal. Please raffles from now on.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:10:13 »

I was outside. But prior to going out, I had my watch calibrated to the PC and timeanddate, accurate to the second. And then I put the phone next to my atm, looking at the watch and counting down in my heart. It was exhilarating and probably the men on the street thought I must be mad or something. The things we do for artisan, lol

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:22:57 »
I don't think I'm gonna use the Elphaba Fn if you want it because no shipping costs.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #214 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:28:40 »
Congrats all :)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #215 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:31:15 »

I was outside. But prior to going out, I had my watch calibrated to the PC and timeanddate, accurate to the second. And then I put the phone next to my atm, looking at the watch and counting down in my heart. It was exhilarating and probably the men on the street thought I must be mad or something. The things we do for artisan, lol
haha I hear you I had a customer i was helping and I looked down at the clock and realized I had one minute and said " ahhhh my stomach excuse me I think I have to go to the bathroom "  I then proceeded to grimace hold my stomach and dash around the corner to grab my phone and run to the bathroom. There's was a few other girls in there and when I was trying to post and saw how long it was taking I growled something like "son of a biiiiiiitch" when I came out of the stall I had a couple people staring at me  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:36:47 »

haha I hear you I had a customer i was helping and I looked down at the clock and realized I had one minute and said " ahhhh my stomach excuse me I think I have to go to the bathroom "  I then proceeded to grimace hold my stomach and dash around the corner to grab my phone and run to the bathroom. There's was a few other girls in there and when I was trying to post and saw how long it was taking I growled something like "son of a biiiiiiitch" when I came out of the stall I had a couple people staring at me  :))

Artisan hustle life. No ragrets.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #217 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:41:00 »

Such dedication :)

Or fanaticism :p

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #218 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:57:49 »

Such dedication :)

Or fanaticism
Sed seems to buy a lot of things from the work bathroom. She is a hardcore fanatic!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #219 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 22:06:42 »
12 *fingers crossed *
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #220 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 22:07:33 »
12 *fingers crossed *

You're a bit late mate
Welcome to Geekhack!
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #221 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 23:47:05 »
I noticed after I posted :( Oh well.
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #222 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 04:18:24 »
Alright, all invoices but two sent out.  No clue why I'm still awake.  I blame the heat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #223 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 04:23:22 »
Very payment.

Many excite.

Such Dolly.

Wow!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #224 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 04:25:51 »
Very payment.

Many excite.

Such Dolly.

Wow!

You just crushin' it lately, aren't you?

Congrats to all the winners!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #225 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 04:27:10 »
Very payment.

Many excite.

Such Dolly.

Wow!

You just crushin' it lately, aren't you?

Congrats to all the winners!

I has replied to all posts I going to this nachmittag, and was going to do something else for half an hour until it was time to get ready for bed.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #226 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 04:44:32 »
I fell asleep sitting up in my chair watching "Blindspot". I must have been really tired because I knew about this sale. Plus the show must not be good enough to keep me awake. I blame NBC for my failure at getting Nubbbbbbs.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 05:03:25 »
I fell asleep sitting up in my chair watching "Blindspot". I must have been really tired because I knew about this sale. Plus the show must not be good enough to keep me awake. I blame NBC for my failure at getting Nubbbbbbs.

There are rumours of future sales! :D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #228 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 07:09:18 »
Paid as well! Can't wait to match make V1 with V2! He he he!!!

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 08:05:45 »
I can't wait! I'm kicking myself for pulling the trigger early and missing out on a Dolly :(

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks again nubbinator for your amazing work.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 09:33:58 »
Grats to the winners  :thumb: I wasn't able to wake up at that hour, been working the whole week and I was so tired I just couldn't wake up at that time. Maybe next time :) This is just one awesome design  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Belfong

« Reply #231 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 10:42:31 »

I can't wait! I'm kicking myself for pulling the trigger early and missing out on a Dolly :(

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks again nubbinator for your amazing work.
Be patient. All of us failed in our first sales too and we learn. Ha ha. And Nubbs going to have more sales in future!

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #232 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 10:57:10 »
Be patient. All of us failed in our first sales too and we learn. Ha ha. And Nubbs going to have more sales in future!

If anything it just makes me more excited for the next sale!

(still kicking myself though)
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:01:04 by mobbo »

Offline enddot

« Reply #233 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 08:10:08 »
Dang, but new york comicon... haha

Congrats to all who made it.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #234 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 09:24:30 »
Can't believe I missed this one too :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 16:33:04 »

There will be another ...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #236 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 18:38:46 »
Everything is being dropped at the post office shortly.  Also, ouch, I didn't realize international shipping had gone up by $2-3.

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #237 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 18:41:44 »
Got my shipping notice. Thanks Nubbs!
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 18:48:14 »
Everything is being dropped at the post office shortly.  Also, ouch, I didn't realize international shipping had gone up by $2-3.

Isn't USPS closed today?

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #239 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 18:49:29 »

I know I'm being really butthurt and whiney, but why do first-come-first-serve? You probably have the same chance as a raffle, but a raffle is psychologically less traumatic IMO.

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:27:15 »

I know I'm being really butthurt and whiney, but why do first-come-first-serve? You probably have the same chance as a raffle, but a raffle is psychologically less traumatic IMO.
not really. I'm like 0/4 for raffles, which really is typical, but 3/3 for timed first come first serve sales. You just have to be attentive and prepare.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:30:49 »
Isn't USPS closed today?

Yes, but I can still drop the packages off there.  Up to small flat rate boxes fit into the mail slot.

Because that's the way I like to do it.  Maybe next time I'll do a first come first serve blind sale where you won't know what colors or switch type you're getting until you open the package. 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:36:45 »
Shi-ite. First chance at a nubb sale and I miss it. Will be keeping my eyes peeled at future possibilities.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:37:34 »
Because that's the way I like to do it.  Maybe next time I'll do a first come first serve blind sale where you won't know what colors or switch type you're getting until you open the package.

yes please

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:37:42 »
Isn't USPS closed today?

Yes, but I can still drop the packages off there.  Up to small flat rate boxes fit into the mail slot.

I think if you make the caps, you should sell them however you want  :thumb: The different types of sales ranging from artisan to artisan are just one more way they are unique and exciting.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline captvizcenzo

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 21:24:27 »
Can't wait for them to arrive. Also I sent a PM regarding shipping. :)

Offline Belfong

Dolly V2 Intro Sale - 10.10.15 @4:30PST
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 00:32:30 »
Re: first come first serve  - i like that there's some dedication and work that one has to put in to get the caps. It's equal chance for everyone and you know the time and date way in advance. So you gotta set aside that 5 minutes (maybe less) to get a chance at it. In today's mobile world, an excuse to the bathroom, no matter what you are doing, unless you are speaking in a conference or giving birth or met an accident, is all it takes. I don't see what could be stopping you from taking matters in your hand vs puttibg faith in random.org.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 04:12:44 »
Raffles are great for giving those who lack dedication a chance, but there's nothing like the rush of a FCFS sale and by having everything visible there's no way anyone can call foul play.  It's perfect for small sales where more entrants just means more unhappy losers :)

Maybe next time I'll do a first come first serve blind sale where you won't know what colors or switch type you're getting until you open the package. 

Colours maybe, but I'd like to get a cap I can actually use if it's all the same with you!  Unless I get an Alps one, in which case I'd welcome the excuse to buy an Ergo Pro :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 12:32:43 »

First come first serve is wayyyyy more fun.  So much more energy and excitement, and even if you don't win you feel like you participated in something huge.  Raffles are cool and all, but there's very little magic to them.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #249 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 12:47:25 »

First come first serve is wayyyyy more fun.  So much more energy and excitement, and even if you don't win you feel like you participated in something huge.  Raffles are cool and all, but there's very little magic to them.

totally agree.
<- My Collection (so far)