Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1362340 times)

Offline RubenMcNoobin

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 95% shipped EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1650 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 10:22:03 »
just dorpped everything from last night and what i had left over from the last few days i didnt manage to ship yesterday off

that leaves me 22 orders still to pack and then just the extras orders

nearly there good folks

So little over 20 normal orders, then you're tackling extras, awesome! Any idea how many extra orders came in? I'm just curious... Actually, I lied. I'm one of those extras and I'm just too excited I got a chance to grab a set!  ;D

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline fanman888

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 70% shipped EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1651 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 13:46:57 »
Thanks for the hard work Bunny!

Can't wait to put this on my orange TriC build, though still waiting for LeandreN's GB stuff.

leandrens does amazing stuff, im positive itll be worth the wait, hes a guy im a big fan of

Yeah, same here. I actually learned how to put together keyboards from his videos. It wasn't his or GON's fault. EMS EU just being ****ty.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1652 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 14:29:45 »
just dorpped everything from last night and what i had left over from the last few days i didnt manage to ship yesterday off

that leaves me 22 orders still to pack and then just the extras orders

nearly there good folks

So little over 20 normal orders, then you're tackling extras, awesome! Any idea how many extra orders came in? I'm just curious... Actually, I lied. I'm one of those extras and I'm just too excited I got a chance to grab a set!  ;D

It's not a ton, it's just one session of packing and shipping to go to be complete

This last drop will be the smallest I've done across shipping the buy, I'm hoping to have it out tomorrow but if I can't it'll be guaranteed all packed by tomorrow and then just needs to be dropped off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 70% shipped EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1653 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 14:32:37 »
Thanks for the hard work Bunny!

Can't wait to put this on my orange TriC build, though still waiting for LeandreN's GB stuff.

leandrens does amazing stuff, im positive itll be worth the wait, hes a guy im a big fan of

Yeah, same here. I actually learned how to put together keyboards from his videos. It wasn't his or GON's fault. EMS EU just being ****ty.

Wow, thanks for the support guys.
I really appericate it.

BunnyLake: you seem to do a great job with shipping, you are super fast!

Offline skipped

« Reply #1654 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 14:50:46 »
Got mine yesterday, now I have to finish making the board to put them on...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1655 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 15:01:43 »
Got mine yesterday, now I have to finish making the board to put them on...

Great to hear thanks for posting

Any issues just shoot me a pm

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1656 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 15:14:59 »

Bunny beastmode packaging speed

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #1657 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 16:28:47 »
I think I will be switching my red and white set to my WASD Code, I seem to always have less LED issues with that board.

As I said in my earlier post Bunny, I am very happy with this set, and I am excited for my pink/black set, as well as future sets to come.

JTK Olivetti pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #1658 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 18:35:28 »
Great Set, feels and looks great on my keyboard(s)

However, it seems the Coca-Cola was printed upside down  :cool:
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1659 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 18:48:46 »
JTK Penumbra, gotta be
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #1660 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 19:50:45 »
JTK Penumbra, gotta be

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #1661 on: Fri, 06 January 2017, 21:25:17 »
JTK Penumbra, gotta be

Not going to lie, right now I hope it will be GMK Penumbra. At the moment, JTK's legend inconsistency issues warrant another run before attempting something revered like Penumbra. Hopefully after their Junior GB the inconsistencies will be fixed and we can get something amazing for the Senior round.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1662 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 06:25:26 »
JTK Penumbra, gotta be

this will not be happening, but keep an eye out for penumbras return from 2 different manufacturers very soon

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #1663 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 06:27:43 »
JTK Penumbra, gotta be

this will not be happening, but keep an eye out for penumbras return from 2 different manufacturers very soon
What a tease. I can't wait!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1664 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 06:47:05 »
id like to take this oppotunity to tell you guys a little of the other side of the story, and give the perspective of someone who has worked with jtk, rather than someone giving their opinion on the internet based on simply seeing a couple of pictures

id like to focus on both the experience working with jtk as a manufacturer, but more importantly on his standards and quality control which is being brought to attention

when it comes to working with jtk ive never come across a more diligent manufacturer, he is on hand to speak to at all times, and doesnt just respond, but will actively communicate with you even when you havent asked, he packages the sets for transit for me better than any other keycap manufacturer i have ever worked with, from the incredibly thick baggies used for the sets and an additional one around them to ensure no breaks, to incredibly well padded double thick boxes

he also includes for me additional sets, to cover issues ranging from any keys that were missed in quality control (he checks and sorts each and every key on his own) to missing shipments, damage or missing keys

when it comes to dealing with issues that arrive, again my experience with him is second to none, for example with this gb 2 issues have arrived already, firstly, the day he shipped my sets, we noticed in pics on the orange set there were a couple of keys where the orange didnt seem as vibrant, within 4 days, he had discovered this issue affected 9 keys in total, he reproduced all those 9 keys, colour checked them, sorted and individual bagged them, and shipped them to me all within 4 days of discovery, and paid for express shipping to ensure they got to me in a timely manner, the second issue, is we recently discovered the spacebars fit a very tiny bit loose on costar stabs, within days he designed a new costar insert, produced them, and shipped me thousands free of charge, just in case anyone was ever to need one, those will be on hand with me any day now and will be available to anyone who needs them for free

this gb did indeed take a year to produce, (in actuality physical production time was incredibly short) but he did spend a long time working on the set, after this gb launched, a discovery was made on the early sets about LED compatibility, and as the use of LEDS is becoming more and more prevalent, he literally reworked every single key mould, to account for this, once again, every single key in the set was altered from the ground up, what i have received is sets that are now considerably more compatible with boards but feel considerably better to type on as well, removing legend issues, and just looking at the quality of the actual keys, i would say they are outstanding

to speak on  legend issues, yes there are some, it is a new process, with every legend being made by hand, not spit out of a machine, any people suggesting the legends have gotten worse, are simply not actual comparing them to the original sets, tons and tons of legends have been improved in minor ways, the legends that were slightly out before have all been fixed, but after tons of trial and error, the keys that stick out the most as being incorrect to fix completely would put the entire mould at risk, and many of the moulds contain 30+ keys.  the resolution to this is that in future rounds a new mould will be made for these last few offensive legends

based on feedback during this buy, which of course is a big learning experience given it is only his second production run, he is making several changes moving forward, firstly, from now on colour samples will be made prior to buys launching, to improve quality control and sorting he has designed, made and produced custom plastic trays that every key will be sorted in and shipped within, and where possible all changes will be made now prior to the buy going live

whilst this buy did take a long time, that time was spent improving the experience for you guys, based on feedback from the original set, that feedback came after this buy had launched

jtk has been incredible dealing with me, and could not be more facilitating, which is why its so frustrating to see people who have never even seen the set, criticise jtks commitment and standards, i couldnt ask for anyone better to deal with, i consider him a friend and have in each buy forsaken the cut from each set he has offered me to run these, so that he can make a little extra and make back his initial investment faster, and put more money in to correcting these sets

they are a work in progress, but one he is incredibly passionate about, and i think what he has acheived in such a short period of time on his own with just a little help from me is nothing short of admirable

we all want a perfect product, but for everyone showing support and managing there expectations accordingly based on the pricepoint, options and stage this is at, i cant thank you enough, whilst im not part of jtk, i have invested a huge amount of time and feedback in to these sets, and worked incredibly hard to bring them to everyone, and to any naysayers, we are also working incredibly hard to get these to the standards you desire, but will always be clear as to where we are at in this process

Offline LDobler

« Reply #1665 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 06:54:12 »
I don't get the people that complain about this...  :-\

You get thick ABS keycaps that look nice for about a 3rd of the price of a GMK set (for EU ppl at least). That's a damn bargain!

Also, good job Bunny  :thumb:

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1666 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 07:41:25 »
More
id like to take this oppotunity to tell you guys a little of the other side of the story, and give the perspective of someone who has worked with jtk, rather than someone giving their opinion on the internet based on simply seeing a couple of pictures

id like to focus on both the experience working with jtk as a manufacturer, but more importantly on his standards and quality control which is being brought to attention

when it comes to working with jtk ive never come across a more diligent manufacturer, he is on hand to speak to at all times, and doesnt just respond, but will actively communicate with you even when you havent asked, he packages the sets for transit for me better than any other keycap manufacturer i have ever worked with, from the incredibly thick baggies used for the sets and an additional one around them to ensure no breaks, to incredibly well padded double thick boxes

he also includes for me additional sets, to cover issues ranging from any keys that were missed in quality control (he checks and sorts each and every key on his own) to missing shipments, damage or missing keys

when it comes to dealing with issues that arrive, again my experience with him is second to none, for example with this gb 2 issues have arrived already, firstly, the day he shipped my sets, we noticed in pics on the orange set there were a couple of keys where the orange didnt seem as vibrant, within 4 days, he had discovered this issue affected 9 keys in total, he reproduced all those 9 keys, colour checked them, sorted and individual bagged them, and shipped them to me all within 4 days of discovery, and paid for express shipping to ensure they got to me in a timely manner, the second issue, is we recently discovered the spacebars fit a very tiny bit loose on costar stabs, within days he designed a new costar insert, produced them, and shipped me thousands free of charge, just in case anyone was ever to need one, those will be on hand with me any day now and will be available to anyone who needs them for free

this gb did indeed take a year to produce, (in actuality physical production time was incredibly short) but he did spend a long time working on the set, after this gb launched, a discovery was made on the early sets about LED compatibility, and as the use of LEDS is becoming more and more prevalent, he literally reworked every single key mould, to account for this, once again, every single key in the set was altered from the ground up, what i have received is sets that are now considerably more compatible with boards but feel considerably better to type on as well, removing legend issues, and just looking at the quality of the actual keys, i would say they are outstanding

to speak on  legend issues, yes there are some, it is a new process, with every legend being made by hand, not spit out of a machine, any people suggesting the legends have gotten worse, are simply not actual comparing them to the original sets, tons and tons of legends have been improved in minor ways, the legends that were slightly out before have all been fixed, but after tons of trial and error, the keys that stick out the most as being incorrect to fix completely would put the entire mould at risk, and many of the moulds contain 30+ keys.  the resolution to this is that in future rounds a new mould will be made for these last few offensive legends

based on feedback during this buy, which of course is a big learning experience given it is only his second production run, he is making several changes moving forward, firstly, from now on colour samples will be made prior to buys launching, to improve quality control and sorting he has designed, made and produced custom plastic trays that every key will be sorted in and shipped within, and where possible all changes will be made now prior to the buy going live

whilst this buy did take a long time, that time was spent improving the experience for you guys, based on feedback from the original set, that feedback came after this buy had launched

jtk has been incredible dealing with me, and could not be more facilitating, which is why its so frustrating to see people who have never even seen the set, criticise jtks commitment and standards, i couldnt ask for anyone better to deal with, i consider him a friend and have in each buy forsaken the cut from each set he has offered me to run these, so that he can make a little extra and make back his initial investment faster, and put more money in to correcting these sets

they are a work in progress, but one he is incredibly passionate about, and i think what he has acheived in such a short period of time on his own with just a little help from me is nothing short of admirable

we all want a perfect product, but for everyone showing support and managing there expectations accordingly based on the pricepoint, options and stage this is at, i cant thank you enough, whilst im not part of jtk, i have invested a huge amount of time and feedback in to these sets, and worked incredibly hard to bring them to everyone, and to any naysayers, we are also working incredibly hard to get these to the standards you desire, but will always be clear as to where we are at in this process

100% agreed, even if my prior comments looked like I despise the look of the sets, that wasn't my intention (I even find stuff to criticize on Korean customs and GMK sets, I never in my life bought a thing that was 100% perfect, that's impossible). I like the point these sets are at, the bottoms look godly and the keys themselves (except the legends) look perfect, and that's what this round was about wasn't it? Making the keys themselves as compatible and high quality as possible. The next step is fixing the legends, which ofc is very important, but even right now, at that price point these sets are unbeatable PERIOD. The only alternative is at least twice the cost, if not more. The bang-for-buck ratio is phenomenal here.

Don't let the critique pull you down, imo critique shows that people are interested enough to care about details, which is an insanely good point to reach. Looking at the amount of sets you sold, if people really were that upset, this thread would gain 2 pages an hour.

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #1667 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 10:34:44 »
I mean people.... $60/set vs $169/set.

GMK has had the opportunity to perfect their molds for decades.

As someone who has had a number of things made, the production cycle and self correction that you describe of JTK is better than any manufacturer I have ever heard of. Seriously.

GMK doesn't do risky or even many graphic sets at all. In fact, I am only aware of a couple and IIRC their price for doing so is pretty $$$. Also, doing double shot spacebars, especially with some of those thin lines?  Very difficult to get right in ABS with no major warp.

I have the JTK freshman set and honestly the only thing that bothers me is the stem being a little off on the /| key and a small thing on another key.

If you are looking that close at your keyboard everyday for the incredibly small things that people have posted on the internets, IMO there is too far. You are comparing a Mazdaspeed 3 to a BMW M3 in terms of price.

Nice feeling, nicely made, good sound keycaps that don't break the bank and have cool graphics. I'll take two.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #1668 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 17:33:23 »
I received my red and white set today. All I can say is "Wow." These exceed expectations. Thank you so much to Bunny, JTK, and the CTRLALT team. Will post a pic when I've figured out what board I'm keeping them on.

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #1669 on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 22:34:12 »
Bunny,
any chance we could get an ETA on the new sliders?
Seeing all those boxes you're shipping... you're a machine....

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1670 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:14:35 »
Am I the only one hoping JTK comes out with Cyrillic JTK keycaps next? That would be amazing.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1671 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:30:31 »
Bunny,
any chance we could get an ETA on the new sliders?
Seeing all those boxes you're shipping... you're a machine....

Latest update is in the OP, but the revised test sliders should be with me any day

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1672 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:31:51 »
Quick update, the last 22 gb orders were packed yesterday, the extras orders will be packed later today and I'll post a picture when they are all complete later, they will be all dropped off at my earliest convenience next week and we can call it a wrap on these sets minus any missing or damaged key replacements

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #1673 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:32:49 »
Am I the only one hoping JTK comes out with Cyrillic JTK keycaps next? That would be amazing.

I'm personally hoping JTK Toxic is next.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1674 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:32:51 »
Oh I haven't done the notifications on the last orders yet I'll do those tonight

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1675 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:33:57 »

I'm personally hoping JTK Toxic is next.

That has a February production schedule right now

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1676 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 02:41:11 »
Quick update, the last 22 gb orders were packed yesterday, the extras orders will be packed later today and I'll post a picture when they are all complete later, they will be all dropped off at my earliest convenience next week and we can call it a wrap on these sets minus any missing or damaged key replacements

<3

Offline Butter

« Reply #1677 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 04:46:38 »
Oh I haven't done the notifications on the last orders yet I'll do those tonight

Hi Bunnylake,

If I my order is placed on March 14 2015 does it count as extras order or GB order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1678 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 05:08:14 »
That would be dependent if you ordered on the site or via pm

Offline Butter

« Reply #1679 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 05:16:02 »

On the site.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1680 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 08:02:03 »

On the site.
No that would be a gb order so means it's already packed or on the way

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1681 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 08:02:32 »

Extras packing has begun

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1682 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 16:09:34 »
all gb orders complete and all shipping notifications sent

packed about half the extras orders and getting back on that now

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #1683 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 16:45:42 »

BunnyLake ---> Beast Mode!!

Thanks for all the work Bunny. It's much appreciated.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1684 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 17:10:40 »

Despite adversity and everything else asides, the manner in which you give updates is nothing but commendable - it's very professional the way you keep everyone in the know at all times here as of late.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #1685 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 17:34:30 »
Shipping notification received! Thanks for all of your hard work Bunny!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1686 on: Sun, 08 January 2017, 21:31:41 »
Hey bunny,

I am so far loving the colors, but I am not aware if there will be any attempts from JTK to address the thickness variations of the keys. I notice that for mine specifically, there are thickness inconsistencies with...

Q, W, A, D, F, Z, X, C, and M... I am not sure if there are any more from just a quick glance tho.

Thank you!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #1687 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:13:42 »
Can't wait to get mine!!!!!! :thumb:

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1688 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 10:39:14 »

Despite adversity and everything else asides, the manner in which you give updates is nothing but commendable - it's very professional the way you keep everyone in the know at all times here as of late.
Just quoting for truth.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1689 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:19:15 »

Red improved costar inserts on hand

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1690 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:19:53 »

Test set of revised sliders arrived

Will install tonight and post my findings

Offline squeakypizza

« Reply #1691 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:22:27 »
I am totally interested in these.  Will buy now.

Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1692 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:28:22 »
I am totally interested in these.  Will buy now.

Thanks!

On that note I have a few pms about them the last few days I'm waiting to respond to as well

Will do that after they are tested

Offline squeakypizza

« Reply #1693 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:29:23 »
Right on.  Thank you so much!!!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1694 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:29:56 »
Show Image

Interested in these!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1695 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:33:44 »
Show Image

Interested in these!

I'll post better pictures tonight, free to anyone who needs em for cost of shipping

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1696 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:35:45 »
Show Image

Interested in these!

I'll post better pictures tonight, free to anyone who needs em for cost of shipping

Oh awesome! I would love to throw them into my WASD board.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1697 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 11:46:55 »
Show Image

If we are owed sliders can we get some of these shipped with them?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1698 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 12:02:18 »
Show Image

Of course

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1699 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 12:30:58 »
Show Image

Of course

Would love to try these myself.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More