Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 561715 times)

Offline iri

Re: Re: Random picture thread!
« Reply #1350 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 01:50:32 »
just a picture of two of my favourite animals

Show Image

That raven is huge  :eek:
nope. ravens could be up to 80 cm long with 150 cm wingspan.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1351 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 16:57:15 »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1352 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 17:18:54 »
Show Image

If that's a cig that's disgusting.

If its a joint, right on!

Pretty impressive with all that wind tho

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #1353 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 21:23:09 »
That's pretty gay if you ask me...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1354 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 21:25:26 »
well, we didn't.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1355 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 10:25:32 »
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1356 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 10:35:50 »

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1357 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 17:24:10 »
http://imgur.com/r/funny/GFwv4WM
Found on Imgur. Since its keyboard humor in addition to PC humor, I thought you'd find it funny

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1358 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 17:32:49 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 October 2013, 17:35:52 by rowdy »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #1359 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 06:40:16 »
(Attachment Link)
huehuehue rule broken again, now by a russian bus :(
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #1360 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 06:42:45 »
That's pretty gay if you ask me...
hmmm, aren't you homophobic?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #1361 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 08:46:04 »
I wouldn't say so. I think there is a range between pointing out something as gay and being homophobic.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1362 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 09:04:37 »

facemail, it's a new thing
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 October 2013, 09:19:01 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1363 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 09:16:45 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1364 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 01:29:11 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1365 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 01:45:44 »
I wouldn't say so. I think there is a range between pointing out something as gay and being homophobic.

nothing about that is gay. there is literally nothing sexual about it.

or are you trying to tell us something about yourself?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #1366 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 23:23:42 »
40895-0
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh

Offline iri

« Reply #1369 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 01:48:02 »
or a hare?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1370 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 07:02:12 »
40936-0

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1371 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 21:32:33 »

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #1372 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 05:23:14 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1373 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 06:50:31 »

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1375 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 13:58:00 »
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1376 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 00:31:36 »
(Attachment Link)

Mario Kart! EPIC! I was downtown one night and saw an entire crew come down the street with mario kart boxes around them and throwing power ups down the street, was epic!

Offline iri

« Reply #1377 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 05:39:20 »
the definition of insanity

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1378 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 06:13:51 »
^^ They must have been being paid by the hour!! :P

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1379 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 13:28:15 »
the definition of insanity
Show Image

yolo swag ?

Offline iri

« Reply #1380 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 14:11:03 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #1381 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 00:21:33 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1382 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 07:44:19 »

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1383 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 14:17:45 »
Speaking of how things affect time...

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1384 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 19:21:32 »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1385 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 14:11:22 »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1386 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 20:02:53 »
You'll never look at Australia the same way again ...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1387 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 20:26:27 »
^^ seems legit

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1388 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 22:10:14 »

WTF MATE! Thats trippy  :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1389 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 00:13:37 »

WTF MATE! Thats trippy  :eek:

It's not mine, and I hadn't seen it quite like that before either.

Offline iri

« Reply #1390 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 00:40:03 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 November 2013, 02:37:02 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #1391 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 02:36:33 »
so ****ing cuuuute!

42590-0

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1392 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 03:09:39 »
How it feels to lose 14 clack sales in a row:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1393 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 07:13:54 »
so ****ing cuuuute!

Then suddenly

More

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1394 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 07:16:15 »
(Attachment Link)

Just 2 times here but I feel you.  :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1395 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 08:51:36 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1396 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 19:32:14 »
(Attachment Link)

I cant imagine.. I lost one and had to go buy 2 and $100 each  :( :( :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1397 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 07:44:33 »

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1398 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 07:49:24 »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1399 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:56:28 »