Author Topic:  C³-LDN RGB80% PCB(Complete)  (Read 77256 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re:  C³-LDN RGB80% PCB
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 22:25:18 »
I would be extremely pleased if someone with a TX87/TX84SE could double check fit. I'd love to snag an extra and a poly plate, if they do.

This is supposed to fit MIRA SE, and MIRA SE was distributed with TX87 PCBs.  So it should fit in TX86/TX84SE.

Mira is jane plate, TX84/6/7 is different
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline derpaphobia

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 03:41:48 »
Which would be easier to find a Case for, a87 of b87?

EDIT: Wow, not a word was right..

And I'd also be interested in extra pcb and plate
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 September 2018, 10:05:59 by derpaphobia »

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 09:39:37 »
On behalf of LDN, creator of C3 PCB, I have attached the driver file here.

Offline maxf

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 09:48:44 »
let me know if you have any extra!

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 09:49:34 »
eagerly waiting for extras :najs:

Offline HouseofSuffering

« Reply #155 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 12:25:29 »
I am also hoping for extras.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #156 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 22:18:32 »
extras have sold out in China. We will run another buy soon enough

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #157 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 22:53:25 »
Last i check all the package are in your country now. Please notes the package recently.I see some are delivered and some are not able to deliver.EMS will likely change to post office in your country.Like it will be USPS in America.If there's any problem regarding to shipping,please let me know asap so we can properly deal with it.

Thanks

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 05:01:06 »
well,anyone received the PCB are very welcomed to post anything on this thread.Just want to make sure i am not using offline version of GH... ;D

Offline hervuli

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 05:27:56 »
well,anyone received the PCB are very welcomed to post anything on this thread.Just want to make sure i am not using offline version of GH... ;D

No builds or pics yet but I got mine on Monday! Packaging is great and the PCBs and plates look fantastic. Thanks for a really smooth GB :)
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline metalliccharles

« Reply #160 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 01:37:13 »
Just started testing mine everything seems to work except my "5" key.  It does weird things... in notepad it posts a timestamp plus "tgv". In other programs it causes other random things to happen. I've tried manually setting the key to the number 5 and tried clearing the firmware.  Nothing seems to fix it, but I'll keep trying.

edit: figured out that it's actually typing the vertical row "F5, 5, t, g, v" going to try resoldering...
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 September 2018, 01:47:14 by metalliccharles »

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #161 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 02:36:36 »
Just started testing mine everything seems to work except my "5" key.  It does weird things... in notepad it posts a timestamp plus "tgv". In other programs it causes other random things to happen. I've tried manually setting the key to the number 5 and tried clearing the firmware.  Nothing seems to fix it, but I'll keep trying.

edit: figured out that it's actually typing the vertical row "F5, 5, t, g, v" going to try resoldering...
Try don't touch the PCB and test it.Put it on your desk and use something to cover your tweezers and test it. It has to be insulated to test.If fails again we can replace it for ya.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #162 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 02:37:13 »

No builds or pics yet but I got mine on Monday! Packaging is great and the PCBs and plates look fantastic. Thanks for a really smooth GB :)
Thanks,mate i am looking for your pics :p

Offline metalliccharles

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 10:13:15 »

Try don't touch the PCB and test it.Put it on your desk and use something to cover your tweezers and test it. It has to be insulated to test.If fails again we can replace it for ya.

I had already soldered in all my switches.  I can't seem to fix the issue... I'm terrible at desoldering so if need to be replaced should I send this one back?

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 11:10:10 »

I had already soldered in all my switches.  I can't seem to fix the issue... I'm terrible at desoldering so if need to be replaced should I send this one back?

No worries. Just send the whole thing back. We can desolder everything for you.

Offline hervuli

« Reply #165 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 05:56:07 »
I am having a bit of trouble with mine as well. Just built an A.87 with Zilents for my Duck Orion V2 (it's a perfect fit with Orion plate btw). When I first plugged it in, everything worked - all the LEDs lit up and I tested each key. As I was working on the keymap and LED setup, somehow the entire row from Tab through '[' stopped working altogether (oddly, ']' and '\' still worked, which made me think it was related to the firmware as those keys are numbered 82-83 while the rest of the row is 24-35).

Unable to get those keys working again, I tried to reflash the firmware (filename '18-08-02frimware.Ldn'). But the keyboard stopped responding entirely after that - the firmware appeared to load as the green bar went all the way and the status updates indicated it was uploaded. But the program said "No Connection" and I was unable to do anything, even go into bootloader mode to try to re-upload the firmware. I reset using B+L, which worked, but when I tried to upload the firmware again, I got the same result.

Any ideas? Is this firmware version defective by any chance?

Thanks! It's a gorgeous piece of kit when it works, hopefully I can get it back up and running :)
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #166 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 07:59:28 »
I am having a bit of trouble with mine as well. Just built an A.87 with Zilents for my Duck Orion V2 (it's a perfect fit with Orion plate btw). When I first plugged it in, everything worked - all the LEDs lit up and I tested each key. As I was working on the keymap and LED setup, somehow the entire row from Tab through '[' stopped working altogether (oddly, ']' and '\' still worked, which made me think it was related to the firmware as those keys are numbered 82-83 while the rest of the row is 24-35).

Unable to get those keys working again, I tried to reflash the firmware (filename '18-08-02frimware.Ldn'). But the keyboard stopped responding entirely after that - the firmware appeared to load as the green bar went all the way and the status updates indicated it was uploaded. But the program said "No Connection" and I was unable to do anything, even go into bootloader mode to try to re-upload the firmware. I reset using B+L, which worked, but when I tried to upload the firmware again, I got the same result.

Thanks! It's a gorgeous piece of kit when it works, hopefully I can get it back up and running :)
I think this is a software issue.First don't worry about this.We will help you to firgure it out.
Please let me know what os you are using now,Win7 or Win10? As i remember you have ordered 7PCBs. Can you try another PCB? to see if this is a single pcb problem or it all have problem.
Can you enter bootloader now?Do you using any im software,such as QQ. we usually solve this kind of problem using QQ's remote control by our engineers. If you can download QQ,let me know.
Thanks.

Offline hervuli

« Reply #167 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 13:00:58 »

I think this is a software issue.First don't worry about this.We will help you to firgure it out.
Please let me know what os you are using now,Win7 or Win10? As i remember you have ordered 7PCBs. Can you try another PCB? to see if this is a single pcb problem or it all have problem.
Can you enter bootloader now?Do you using any im software,such as QQ. we usually solve this kind of problem using QQ's remote control by our engineers. If you can download QQ,let me know.
Thanks.

I'm using Win10. I can enter bootloader if I hold B+L while plugging in the USB cable. The problem is just when I try to upload the firmware.

Can download QQ a bit later, will PM.

Thanks!

Offline hervuli

« Reply #168 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 13:31:36 »
Uh lol a PSA for others with A.87 sized PCBs - this does NOT actually fit the Duck Orion. It's a nice fit with the plate but I'm an idiot and didn't try to fit it in the case until after I'd soldered mine together. The vertical dimension of the PCB is too large for the Orion case. It'll fit with a significant amount of sanding (there's nothing important near the top and bottom edges), but probably not worth the effort. Will check to see if the B.87 is a better fit when I get the chance.

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #169 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 17:06:09 »

Thanks.

I just received mine in the mail today and am looking forward to trying it out. C³—Ears, this is pretty awesome customer service. I really appreciate the way you're responding to comments and helping troubleshoot issues. Makes me feel much better about my purchase.

Offline metalliccharles

« Reply #170 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 22:08:50 »
I just received mine in the mail today and am looking forward to trying it out. C³—Ears, this is pretty awesome customer service. I really appreciate the way you're responding to comments and helping troubleshoot issues. Makes me feel much better about my purchase.

Second this!  C³—Ears customer service has been top notch! And, even though I had a small issue with a pcb, 2 others I received are working perfectly and the pcb build quality is amazing. I'd like to also confirm that the pcb fits Moon well.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #171 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 10:44:31 »

I'm using Win10. I can enter bootloader if I hold B+L while plugging in the USB cable. The problem is just when I try to upload the firmware.

Can download QQ a bit later, will PM.

Thanks!
We have downloaded the newest version of Win10(1803).It appears this is a problem. We will fix it by release new version of firmware.It will take a couple of days,but don't worry we will fix it.

If you have a win7,you can just fix it by upload the firmware again.We have test it in serval PC. It seems this problem goes along with some version of Win10. Our coder is trying to locate the bug and fix it as we speaking.Just give him some time.

I am really sorry about this, we have been tested it in Win10 before but failed to notices it. Good news is you don't have to ship it back or anything. :)

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #172 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 10:46:58 »
Second this!  C³—Ears customer service has been top notch! And, even though I had a small issue with a pcb, 2 others I received are working perfectly and the pcb build quality is amazing. I'd like to also confirm that the pcb fits Moon well.
Just something we should do! You guys are so nice. I am really happy to read your words. Makes my day!

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 10:50:24 »
Everyone who brought this PCB please notes this:

If you are using Windows 10 OS,plese do not upload firmware now.These is a bug in it and make the pcb unconnectable. We are working on fix this bug now.A new version of firmware will be released ASAP.

I am sorry for this to happen but it did. Just please be patience about this. Our programmer is trying his best to fix it now. All we need is a little bit time.

Thanks for all the love and understanding.You guys are amazing!

Offline lswhome

« Reply #174 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 12:12:59 »
Firmware has been repaired, the following is a new firmware, please download to update.

Offline lswhome

« Reply #175 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 12:24:40 »

Check the arrow pins on the diagram for false soldering and download the new firmware to fix the "no response" problem.
203706-0

Offline get_weird

« Reply #176 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 19:59:10 »
Are there any extra plates for sale? It looks very nice  :thumb:

Offline pikku-allu

• IG: @kinnalek
« Reply #177 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 09:09:41 »
somehow the entire row from Tab through '[' stopped working altogether (oddly, ']' and '\' still worked

The same keys are not working for me. Also the f-row is similar for me. Picture of keys not working currently, highlighted are not working:
203756-0

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #178 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 10:07:31 »
somehow the entire row from Tab through '[' stopped working altogether (oddly, ']' and '\' still worked

The same keys are not working for me. Also the f-row is similar for me. Picture of keys not working currently, highlighted are not working:
(Attachment Link)
Have you tried the lastest version of firmware? This is some bug under windows 10 and fix it. I just tried it and it worked.

Notes that you have to upload the layer(file layer15) to have key functions.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #179 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 10:09:05 »
Firmware has been repaired, the following is a new firmware, please download to update.

Guys, this is the lastest firmware. If you are using windows 10,please use this one. We fixed some bugs,if there's more bug let me know. We will look into it again.

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 10:18:35 »
Has anyone confirmed the fit of these in a Mech27 v1 or v2?

Offline pikku-allu

« Reply #181 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:13:45 »
Have you tried the lastest version of firmware? This is some bug under windows 10 and fix it. I just tried it and it worked.

Okay, uploading the layer file fixed the Tab through '[' keys. The function row is still not working (Esc - F11).

Also, I can't seem to be able to change the new firmware tool language to English with the command line script. I had to manually change the language file to root of the tool.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:20:24 by pikku-allu »

Offline lswhome

« Reply #182 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:21:20 »

(Attachment Link)

Check if the two pins pointed by the arrow of "U2" in the picture are falsely welded. If the falsely welded leads to this problem, you can re-weld the two pins to fix the problem.

Offline lswhome

« Reply #183 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:37:38 »

Okay, uploading the layer file fixed the Tab through '[' keys. The function row is still not working (Esc - F11).

Also, I can't seem to be able to change the new firmware tool language to English with the command line script. I had to manually change the language file to root of the tool.

Please test whether this firmware solves the problem that command line tools can not be changed to English.

Offline hervuli

« Reply #184 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:41:22 »
For me, the software update now works under Win10 - thanks! However, Tab through '[' still aren't working even after I uploaded the new firmware. The U2 pins look cleanly soldered.

Offline pikku-allu

« Reply #185 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:45:05 »
Please test whether this firmware solves the problem that command line tools can not be changed to English.

Language change works now. I also had to remove all the Chinese characters from the firmware and the layer file name to not have them fail. The Esc through 'F11' keys are still not working.

Offline lswhome

« Reply #186 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:48:32 »
For me, the software update now works under Win10 - thanks! However, Tab through '[' still aren't working even after I uploaded the new firmware. The U2 pins look cleanly soldered.
If it's convenient, please weld that pin, maybe it can solve the problem, if it still can't solve, you can contact the ear to replace a PCB.

Offline lswhome

« Reply #187 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:50:06 »

Language change works now. I also had to remove all the Chinese characters from the firmware and the layer file name to not have them fail. The Esc through 'F11' keys are still not working.

If it's convenient, please weld that pin, maybe it can solve the problem, if it still can't solve, you can contact the ear to replace a PCB.

Offline pikku-allu

« Reply #188 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 12:53:47 »

It must be a different pin for the function row (Esc through 'F11'), right? If so, then what pin is it? Sorry, I just noticed your picture from earlier.

Edit: Okay, I just pressed the third pin downward with a small tool and the whole row started working now. The solder joint must be very weak. It's working for now but I should probably re-solder it to be safe.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 September 2018, 13:06:24 by pikku-allu »

Offline lswhome

« Reply #189 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 13:00:52 »

It must be a different pin for the function row (Esc through 'F11'), right? If so, then what pin is it? Sorry, I just noticed your picture from earlier.

This picture indicates the pin to be soldering.

Offline hervuli

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 13:08:56 »
Edit: Okay, I just pressed the third pin downward with a small tool and the whole row started working now. The solder joint must be very weak. It's working for now but I should probably re-solder it to be safe.

Ah ha, same for me! Yeah, I'll also re-solder mine just in case. When I get the chance I'll check another of the PCBs I bought to see if it's a problem across the board.

Thanks!

Offline lswhome

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 13:11:25 »

Sorry, the welding quality of SMT factory is not good, I'm really sorry, you can solve the problem is the best.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #192 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 13:22:44 »
We will use another SMT factory next time. It's so hard to tell before we choose factories. They all say there wont be any problems. Sorry for the troubles guys.  :thumb:

Offline Velvet_Crowe

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 18:20:22 »
Hi language change to english is still not working for me.
Current daily: OTD 356mini v1 (Red) | OTD 356CL (Gunmetal) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Black) | zekk.works Ogre (Dark Grey) | Noxary Vulcan Pro (Silver/Red) | 488 Pista Spider (Red)

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #194 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 02:20:17 »
replace the language file. Here's English Version.
* Language.ini (10.13 kB - downloaded 124 times.)

Offline Velvet_Crowe

« Reply #195 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 11:48:21 »
replace the language file. Here's English Version.
(Attachment Link)
Thanks, it works now
Current daily: OTD 356mini v1 (Red) | OTD 356CL (Gunmetal) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Black) | zekk.works Ogre (Dark Grey) | Noxary Vulcan Pro (Silver/Red) | 488 Pista Spider (Red)

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #196 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 09:10:11 »
Is it possible to convert this PCB over to QMK?

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #197 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 09:56:10 »
Is it possible to convert this PCB over to QMK?
Sorry no

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #198 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 10:17:32 »
BTW,i would be really appreciate if anyone tell me if this pcb fit in other custom keyboards...i want to try to make another run later this year.

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #199 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 10:48:25 »
BTW,i would be really appreciate if anyone tell me if this pcb fit in other custom keyboards...i want to try to make another run later this year.

Would be great to have another round of these! USB-C maybe?