Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2182053 times)

Offline shuangmu

Re: KeyForge - FORGEMAS (Final Packages Shipping Now)
« Reply #3950 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 02:42:44 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

FORGEMAS

As of this evening, all Forgemas packages have been dropped off! :D

• If you have tracking that has not moved yet, I ask that you wait a couple of days before contacting me, just to give the package time to move and check-in.

• If you have NOT received tracking for some reason, please contact me and I will make getting your package out top priority, and it will be shipped by tomorrow.

I will be announcing the date of the Leftovers Sale, but it will likely be sometime next week. The keys are all sanded and ready to be packaged up, so shipping should be completed the same day as the sale (gasp). Tracking for ****ty T-Shirts will begin to trickle out next week, I'm just waiting for an order of larger bags for those that ordered multiple shirts.

Fulfillment Sale

In other news, I am planning out the details for the first ever Fulfillment Sale in February, which should be an opportunity for people that were unable to get into Forgemas (or any of my other sales in the past) to get a key or two if they wish. Right now I'm going to keep it small, with 4 options of doubleshot colorways to choose from (2 Shishi, 2 Orochi). This sale will be FCFS, and there will be a cap on the order amount. I will promise fulfillment of all orders by April, with the intention of all orders being out by the end of March.

• Options will be limited to 4 keys, all doubleshot (2 Shishi, 2 Orochi). These keys will be made in colors that match a few existing GMK sets. Tripleshot keys will not be an option, as those are reserved for my regular and flash sales.

• Sale will be FCFS, with a cap on maximum orders

• Entry will guarantee fulfillment of whatever keys you order

• Keys are being made now (to get ahead of the game), and unlike previous sales, will continue to be made for the duration of the fulfillment period. I will promise that ALL keys will be shipped NO LATER than April, and I'm confident that I can easily get all orders out before the end of March. I will slowly be sending out orders on a weekly basis, which should make the process less hectic.

The goal is to give a good opportunity to those that have been really patient because of work, class, or being international customers. This sale will be run through a simple Google Form to make things as easy as possible on people, and it gives me a kill switch once we've hit the cap of orders. More news about this will trickle out before the end of the month, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of what would be going on. During that time, I will not be absent or out of the picture, and it will not interfere with other upcoming projects.

Very good news :thumb:
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline Edge.d

• Dark Atelier
« Reply #3951 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 02:58:38 »
*Finally a chance to get a KF cap*  :thumb:
Science must begin with myths, and with the criticism of myths.

Offline Clydae

« Reply #3952 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 07:30:22 »
Get Hype! Finally I can get my hands on a Shishi! Hopefully

Offline LeoShi

KeyForge - FORGEMAS (Final Packages Shipping Now)
« Reply #3953 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 07:41:18 »
Good news! Hope I could have the chance to get a KF cap

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #3954 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 08:09:16 »
Will these be all new CWs or a chance for some previous ones like Nightrunner to go with the in production Laser keyset?

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #3955 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 11:02:38 »
Absolutely fantastic news! Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop and giving more people an opportunity at some of your artisans. Also looking forward to your leftover sale, since I have a couple from the sale still on my wishlist. Thanks again for the good news and congrats on being able to go to full time with keyforge soon!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
KeyForge - FORGEMAS (Final Packages Shipping Now)
« Reply #3956 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 16:52:05 »
Will these be all new CWs or a chance for some previous ones like Nightrunner to go with the in production Laser keyset?

These will be new colorways, but there is definitely a Laser themed key

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #3957 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 16:53:20 »

HHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline The_judge_168

« Reply #3958 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 17:03:23 »
Excited to see the new CWs! Any chance one will be a Camping or Solarized Dark themed key?

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #3959 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 17:08:07 »

I give you my life savings for a laser themed Orochi, unfortunately that means like 4 bucks, so...charity???

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3960 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 11:52:18 »
H E Double Hockey sticks YEAH!!! Tracking finally updated. That shizznit is scheduled for monday derivery!!!
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline wikkiwikki420

Re: KeyForge
« Reply #3961 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 19:22:19 »
And BEEP my usps lady. Fat lazy BEEP. I swear. This is easily the 7th package, this year, that instead of getting out of her mail truck and bringing to the door, she leaves a flier in the mailbox saying no one was there to collect. I am sitting in front of my window at my computer, waited all day. Saw her pull through start shoving mail in boxes. Got to my mailbox, so I started to go down stairs and as soon as I opened the door, she immediately drove off. Any more gas given and it would have been a full on burn out. Sure enough.... She scribbled saying no one came to the door. It takes me 40 minutes to drive to the post office and back. That lady gets covered by the post master all the time. I think it is high noon that I go out and get a security cam with a label on my mailbox stating that it is being filmed 24/7.

The anticipation of getting a Keyforge key has me more hyped then the first time I got laid. The feels are real. 

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3962 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 19:24:33 »
And BEEP my usps lady. Fat lazy BEEP. I swear. This is easily the 7th package, this year, that instead of getting out of her mail truck and bringing to the door, she leaves a flier in the mailbox saying no one was there to collect. I am sitting in front of my window at my computer, waited all day. Saw her pull through start shoving mail in boxes. Got to my mailbox, so I started to go down stairs and as soon as I opened the door, she immediately drove off. Any more gas given and it would have been a full on burn out. Sure enough.... She scribbled saying no one came to the door. It takes me 40 minutes to drive to the post office and back. That lady gets covered by the post master all the time. I think it is high noon that I go out and get a security cam with a label on my mailbox stating that it is being filmed 24/7.

The anticipation of getting a Keyforge key has me more hyped then the first time I got laid. The feels are real.

You’re going to open the package and see that I probably sent you the wrong key. Plus, I’m actually the USPS lady.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #3963 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 20:45:25 »

Totally understand your feeling. This happened to me as well (not KF's). But as an international package, it was returned to sender and took me another 4 (return) + 3 (re-ship) weeks plus few weeks delayed at customs  :-X

« Last Edit: Mon, 22 January 2018, 20:47:38 by rabbitfire »

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3964 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 21:21:36 »

You’re going to open the package and see that I probably sent you the wrong key. Plus, I’m actually the USPS lady.

If you ended up sending a wrong key.... I'd still be like a little school girl squealing in delight when she finally got to meet the Disney Princess's  at Disney World/Land. Seriously though, with one exception being the Hairloom, I could snag any cap and know I scored a solid win. The Hairloom isn't a bad key or anything... I just.... I have a small ocd issue with my hair as it is and can't stand finding my hair in between my keys, got to clean the board weekly. So seeing hair, even as part of the key, I would probably have to give that one a paint job. I am off work tomorrow, so should she not deliver, I will hunt her down on her route and claim my wares.

I can assure you Sneaky, my mail lady isn't as sneaky as she would like to think she is and no where on the level of your genius.  :))

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3965 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 21:22:31 »

If you ended up sending a wrong key.... I'd still be like a little school girl squealing in delight when she finally got to meet the Disney Princess's  at Disney World/Land. Seriously though, with one exception being the Hairloom, I could snag any cap and know I scored a solid win. The Hairloom isn't a bad key or anything... I just.... I have a small ocd issue with my hair as it is and can't stand finding my hair in between my keys, got to clean the board weekly. So seeing hair, even as part of the key, I would probably have to give that one a paint job. I am off work tomorrow, so should she not deliver, I will hunt her down on her route and claim my wares.

I can assure you Sneaky, my mail lady isn't as sneaky as she would like to think she is and no where on the level of your genius.  :))

All your wins from here on out will just be variations of Hairloom

Offline Qu4troQu4tro

« Reply #3966 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 21:23:01 »

Can we hold you to that? ;)

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3967 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 21:25:44 »

Can we hold you to that? ;)

Roflmao!!  :)) :)) Will hold you to it. Maybe able to score mad reddit karma with em.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3968 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 15:03:34 »
Got it. Love it. What a great day it is. 187098-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 January 2018, 15:10:54 by wikkiwikki420 »

Offline divine-_

« Reply #3969 on: Wed, 24 January 2018, 23:04:22 »
So I just changed the back light color of my keyboard and god damn..... the orochi just looks amazing..

Offline orcanilink

« Reply #3970 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 00:57:44 »
So I just changed the back light color of my keyboard and god damn..... the orochi just looks amazing..

Omg, i love the orange shishi. Is that the volcanic from the samhain sale?

Offline kconfire

« Reply #3971 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 01:07:34 »

No, I believe that's ****coin Shishi. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57cf0f14bebafbc9907c0849/5a499f17652deacfabe814f3/5a499f17652deacfabe81506/1514776429807/IMG_1717.jpg?format=2500w
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00

Offline orcanilink

« Reply #3972 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 01:41:03 »

No, I believe that's ****coin Shishi. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57cf0f14bebafbc9907c0849/5a499f17652deacfabe814f3/5a499f17652deacfabe81506/1514776429807/IMG_1717.jpg?format=2500w

Oh i really thought it was something orange, guess it was just the back lighting.

Offline divine-_

« Reply #3973 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 18:52:12 »

Oh i really thought it was something orange, guess it was just the back lighting.

Yeah, that's my ****coin. Sorry lol. The backlight from my keyboard is misleading.

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #3974 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 20:25:37 »
Just curious, will Bumpy ever make an appearance?

It's a great sculpt.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #3975 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 22:16:25 »
also waiting for a snakey ;)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3976 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 11:03:46 »
Quick update, the Forgemas leftovers sale will take place here at 6pm MDT today. I will post a link to a Google Form, which will close after approximately 60 seconds.

Second, I’m estimating that there are three Forgemas orders that were shipped but appear to be completely lost by USPS, as tracking never checked in. I have opened claims on these packages, and the keys are being repoured today and will ship tomorrow. Please contact me if your Forgemas tracking did not update by now.

Best of luck to everyone today!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3977 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:47:13 »
Also, here are the rules for the sale today:

Forgemas Mystery Bag Raffle

I got into the habit during Forgemas of making 1-2 extras of each colorway, just in case anybody had issues with their order or needed a replacement. I have a handful of leftover keys that I'd like to send out by the end of the day today.

1. Choose to win up to 2 Mystery bags. Emails will be randomly drawn, and you will win up to the amount of bags that you asked for, depending on your place in line.

2. Winners will be drawn until all bags are claimed.

3. All orders will ship by the end of the day today.

Also, don't be worried that most of the keys are singleshot or something. There are a couple Lilac milk sprinkled in, but they are the fewest in number out of all the colorways. Most of the keys are doubleshot, with a few tripleshots in there as well. Also, there are single keys of Heterochromic, Lord of Cinder, and Chiromancer up for grabs :D

To make it fair, each mystery bag is only $65.

Finally, one random order will receive a free KeyForge blank (v2) for ****s and giggles.

NOTE that the link for the sale will be on the first page of this thread, not a new post here.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:51:43 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline xZ3ROx

« Reply #3978 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:49:04 »
My body is ready. I hope my alarm actually works this time.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #3979 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:52:18 »

I got into the habit during Forgemas of making 1-2 extras of each colorway, just in case anybody had issues with their order or needed a replacement. I have a handful of leftover keys that I'd like to send out by the end of the day today

1. Choose to win up to 2 Mystery bags. Emails will be randomly drawn, and you will win up to the amount of bags that you asked for, depending on your place in line.

Also, don't be worried that most of the keys are singleshot or something. There are a couple Lilac milk sprinkled in, but they are the fewest in number out of all the colorways. Most of the keys are doubleshot, with a few tripleshots in there as well. Also, there are single keys of Heterochromic, Lord of Cinder, and Chiromancer up for grabs :D

Finally, one random order will receive a free KeyForge blank (v2) for ****s and giggles.

NOTE that the link for the sale will be on the first page of this thread, not a new post here.

Yessss!!!! It will in /flash/ as usual or the google form will be there on gh?
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:54:43 by KaosJ »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3980 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:54:32 »

I got into the habit during Forgemas of making 1-2 extras of each colorway, just in case anybody had issues with their order or needed a replacement. I have a handful of leftover keys that I'd like to send out by the end of the day today.

Yessss!!!!

Also, I'll be posting a photo of your 1/1 Shishi win tomorrow and mailing it out ;) I'd say you've been patient enough lol

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #3981 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 14:55:22 »

Yessss!!!!

Also, I'll be posting a photo of your 1/1 Shishi win tomorrow and mailing it out ;) I'd say you've been patient enough lol

Oh my god too many good news!!!!!  :eek:   Can't wait! 

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #3982 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 15:10:01 »

Nice!
Form is here or your homepage?
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline aspenc4

« Reply #3983 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:02:40 »

So is this a Raffle or FCFS? 

I'll be there with bells on regardless, just curious exactly what you mean here.

Either way, looking forward to the sale!!!

Offline Undrcontrl

« Reply #3984 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:04:40 »
It is raffle.

You make your choice of 1 or 2 and then he RNGs a list.
Runs down the list and the first person gets their max count, second, 3rd, until he runs out. Last person, at worst, may end up with 1 instead of 2 requested

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3985 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:05:16 »

I'll be there with bells on regardless, just curious exactly what you mean here.

It’s RNG style, thanks for the question. Should have clarified that.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #3986 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:07:27 »

Will the link be here or on your site?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3987 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:08:06 »

Will the link be here or on your site?

As stated in the post, it will be here. First post of this thread :)

Offline aspenc4

« Reply #3988 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 16:23:06 »
Sweet, thanks for the clarity folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #3989 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 17:06:45 »

Now that's a leftovers sale, thanks dude!  :thumb:

Offline Clydae

« Reply #3990 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 18:37:13 »
Heterochromic hype! Really, this is great, thanks!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #3991 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 18:54:38 »
Made you look

Offline xZ3ROx

« Reply #3992 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 18:55:10 »
Damn you!

Offline u