Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2181934 times)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge
« Reply #4050 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 07:47:40 »
Just curious the way it sounded we should have gotten tracking info earlier today? Did anyone see tracking info by chance?

Tracking should be updating soon, no worries. I have no leftover packages and didn’t forget anybody. Tracking will be sent to you automatically as soon as your package hits the stream and checks into the first hub. I fully anticipate delivery by Wed/Thurs for US packages.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #4051 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 09:23:37 »
Just curious the way it sounded we should have gotten tracking info earlier today? Did anyone see tracking info by chance?

Tracking should be updating soon, no worries. I have no leftover packages and didn’t forget anybody. Tracking will be sent to you automatically as soon as your package hits the stream and checks into the first hub. I fully anticipate delivery by Wed/Thurs for US packages.

Nice very nice I am so excited!!!! Thats really fast turn around!  :thumb:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4052 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 12:55:39 »
Wanted to give everyone a quick update, everyone at my house has had the flu for the past couple of days so I've been mostly AFK. I'm over it now, so I'm going to be finishing up the announcement materials for the Fulfillment Sale. Here are some things to note:

- ****ty T-Shirts will be 100% shipped by 2/7

- The Fulfillment Sale will open Friday (2/9), I should have a formal announcement sent through email by Wednesday (2/7). I will also post it here, and Reddit on the day of.

Any open tickets/messages to me should be responded to tomorrow when I have some free time.

Thanks everyone!

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #4053 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 12:59:43 »
Wanted to give everyone a quick update, everyone at my house has had the flu for the past couple of days so I've been mostly AFK. I'm over it now, so I'm going to be finishing up the announcement materials for the Fulfillment Sale. Here are some things to note:

- The Fulfillment Sale will open Friday (2/9), I should have a formal announcement sent through email by Wednesday (2/7). I will also post it here, and Reddit on the day of.

Any open tickets/messages to me should be responded to tomorrow when I have some free time.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah when Tapatalk pings me that you posted I don't even open it, I just go to www.keyforge.com/flash first.

Just the way I was raised.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4054 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 13:06:50 »

Thanks everyone!

Yeah when Tapatalk pings me that you posted I don't even open it, I just go to www.keyforge.com/flash first.

That’s my boy

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #4055 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 20:44:47 »

Thanks everyone!

That’s my boy

2/3/2018, the day I realized my parents failed me.  :p

Offline Shell058

• sheep sheep sheep
« Reply #4056 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 11:12:18 »
Aw yiss, looking forward to my ****ty t-shirts. And the fulfillment sale!

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #4057 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 12:08:27 »

Thanks everyone!

Will the ****ty T-Shirts have tracking info updated once they're shipped?

« Reply #4058 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 03:56:16 »
I guess I can put this here finally. (Don't know why I never thought to, but here they are)

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #4059 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 05:44:28 »
I guess I can put this here finally. (Don't know why I never thought to, but here they are)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #4060 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 08:29:29 »

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #4061 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 19:53:22 »

What a pair! :thumb:

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4062 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 19:59:02 »
Looking forward to the upcoming sale praying for something monochrome so I can finally add one of your great sculpts to my collection!
- White Kira 60 | Black Kira 60 | TGR Jane v2? -

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4063 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 20:06:17 »
Looking forward to the upcoming sale praying for something monochrome so I can finally add one of your great sculpts to my collection!
Ohh, I'm collecting monochrome stuff myself

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4064 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 20:11:02 »
Show Image

That is a very nice collection you have there! Here is my current collection minus a few that are en-route!

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4065 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 21:22:32 »
Show Image

That is a very nice collection you have there! Here is my current collection minus a few that are en-route!

Show Image

Yours is in a whole different league haha. Those are suhweet. I will have my entire natilus F-row and right cluster in Artisans once my last package arrives

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4066 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 23:06:11 »
Show Image

Show Image

Yours is in a whole different league haha. Those are suhweet. I will have my entire natilus F-row and right cluster in Artisans once my last package arrives

I look forward to seeing what else you have coming! I have 5 currently enroute as well.

Offline deterouni

« Reply #4067 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:41:34 »

Thanks everyone!

First off love your stuff. The one shishi I won is one of my favorite caps of all time.  I had a question about the FCFS nature of the sale.  I have usually terrible luck with fcfs sales and was wondering if you think the upper limit of caps will allow the form to remain open for more than a few seconds (not talking minutes here but like 30-45 seconds)? I would really like to score another of your caps!

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #4068 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:43:23 »
Hopefully all the T-Shirts are headed out today!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4069 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 18:58:52 »
I'll be dropping off a huge load of shirt orders today, and working on the rest of the sale announcement this evening. I should have it up either tonight or early tomorrow. Tracking should all be out by the weekend, I imagine. Once everyone gets their shirts I'll throw a few leftovers up on the website.

Most of you should have your shirts next week, since shipping for this GB was not in Flat Rate boxes or anything. \

Thanks everyone!

First off love your stuff. The one shishi I won is one of my favorite caps of all time.  I had a question about the FCFS nature of the sale.  I have usually terrible luck with fcfs sales and was wondering if you think the upper limit of caps will allow the form to remain open for more than a few seconds (not talking minutes here but like 30-45 seconds)? I would really like to score another of your caps!

I will be capping total orders, so once I've hit the maximum order limit I will be closing the sale. I expect to hit the limit in under 30 mins, so as long as you're submitting your order relatively soon after the Sale opens, you'll be fine. Really, you're just trying to get a place in line here, not trying to fight over a certain number of keys.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #4070 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:00:58 »
Thanks for the update, Sneaky P!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MagicSauce

« Reply #4071 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:07:44 »
What stems will the caps for the sale have?
What were they for the forgemas caps?

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
« Reply #4072 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:09:41 »
All mx from forgemas

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #4073 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:10:56 »
I will be capping total orders, so once I've hit the maximum order limit I will be closing the sale. I expect to hit the limit in under 30 mins, so as long as you're submitting your order relatively soon after the Sale opens, you'll be fine. Really, you're just trying to get a place in line here, not trying to fight over a certain number of keys.

Thanks for the update Sneaky Potato. Any update as to when the sale will go live on Friday?

Thanks for the update I look forward to the sale just hope I don't need to stay up till some silly hour to enter!

The sale time is still TBD, but it will either be in the afternoon or evening MDT.

Answered my question. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:15:30 by UsualSuspectXXX »

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4074 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:11:34 »
Thanks for the update I look forward to the sale just hope I don't need to stay up till some silly hour to enter!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4075 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:12:34 »

All MX this time around. The next fulfillment sale (and others in the future) will likely contain a Topre option, because then I don't have to try to guess how many people might want topre.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4076 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:13:11 »

The sale time is still TBD, but it will either be in the afternoon or evening MDT.

Offline xZ3ROx

« Reply #4077 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:21:46 »
Looking forward to the sale!

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4078 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:23:56 »

Awesome :) TBH either way I will be staying up if there is something monochrome in there! Been trying to find a monochrome version of one of your sculpts to add to my collection for some time as I love the detail!

Offline Bi0

« Reply #4079 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 00:10:45 »
My body is ready but my soul has already gone to Keeb heaven.   :llama:

Offline Randalljai

« Reply #4080 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 00:59:45 »
the fulfillment sale was mainly going to be single or double shots right? and a limit of two? i sowre i've seen something like that but cant find it anymore...anyways..excited for the fulfillment !

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4081 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 10:10:16 »

My body is ready but my wallet less so :P Eitherway I'm excited to see what is for offer!

Offline Topernicus

« Reply #4082 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 10:40:50 »
I'll be dropping off a huge load of shirt orders today, and working on the rest of the sale announcement this evening.

So... A whole shirtload of orders? :D

Offline Bi0

« Reply #4083 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 14:13:17 »

My body is ready but my wallet less so :P Eitherway I'm excited to see what is for offer!

LOL  - I don't care if my wallet is ready I know what I'm looking for and damn the price I have to pay. 

Offline Mousy

• I <3 tootall
    • IG
« Reply #4084 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 16:28:54 »

My body is ready but my wallet less so Eitherway I'm excited to see what is for offer!

LOL  - I don't care if my wallet is ready I know what I'm looking for and damn the price I have to pay.
Tbh it will be the same for me if there is something monochrome

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4085 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 16:52:48 »
Alright boys, I'm going to be posting the info up pretty soon, but I made some last-minute changes to the way I'm going to do this sale in order to make it as easy as possible for everyone, so there isn't confusion once I post the official sale rules.

1. The sale will be run completely though my website to make it as simple as possible. You add which keys you want to your cart, and checkout right there. No invoicing or somewhat confusing GB Google Form. It will be similar to how ****ty T-Shirts was done. As much as I like the Google Form method, I feel like it is confusing for some newcomers to the artisan world, and I'd like to move closer towards having my website being the source of checking out and making payment.

2. There are a limited number of each key available to purchase, and once they are sold out, they are gone. I originally was going to only cap ORDERS, but I realized that the numbers of keys could quickly get out of hand, and I'm 100% committed to the fulfillment date of April.

3. As long as you submit your order relatively soon after the sale opens, you will likely have your free pick among the colorways. You are allowed to choose up to 1 of each color, instead of the 2-cap limit. I want this sale to be accessible, and it will prevent people trying to do double orders to get multiple colorways.

I expect these keys to sell out quite quickly, so like my other sales I would advise being prepared to submit an order as quickly as possible. The official page will be up soon, just wanted to give you guys some of the meaty info before I posted it.

Offline anhthao88

« Reply #4086 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 16:57:54 »
Alright boys, I'm going to be posting the info up pretty soon, but I made some last-minute changes to the way I'm going to do this sale in order to make it as easy as possible for everyone, so there isn't confusion once I post the official sale rules.

1. The sale will be run completely though my website to make it as simple as possible. You add which keys you want to your cart, and checkout right there. No invoicing or somewhat confusing GB Google Form. It will be similar to how ****ty T-Shirts was done. As much as I like the Google Form method, I feel like it is confusing for some newcomers to the artisan world, and I'd like to move closer towards having my website being the source of checking out and making payment.

2. There are a limited number of each key available to purchase, and once they are sold out, they are gone. I originally was going to only cap ORDERS, but I realized that the numbers of keys could quickly get out of hand, and I'm 100% committed to the fulfillment date of April.

3. As long as you submit your order relatively soon after the sale opens, you will likely have your free pick among the colorways. You are allowed to choose up to 1 of each color, instead of the 2-cap limit. I want this sale to be accessible, and it will prevent people trying to do double orders to get multiple colorways.

I expect these keys to sell out quite quickly, so like my other sales I would advise being prepared to submit an order as quickly as possible. The official page will be up soon, just wanted to give you guys some of the meaty info before I posted it.

Thanks for update! now it's time to talk to my wallet... :'(

Offline weird0ne3z

« Reply #4087 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 16:58:45 »
Here we go again, (unzips wallet).

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #4088 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 17:01:41 »
I am prepared, but am I prepared?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4089 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 17:15:07 »
https://www.keyforge.com/fulfillment/

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Offline xZ3ROx

« Reply #4090 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 17:17:04 »
I answered YES to all the questions in the first paragraph.

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #4091 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 17:29:15 »
Does this mean you have to buy 3 or more to be in contention for the free commission or just the gold bags?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4092 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 17:50:21 »
Does this mean you have to buy 3 or more to be in contention for the free commission or just the gold bags?

Both. I have reworded the paragraph so it makes more sense.

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #4093 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 17:53:33 »
Ah gotcha thanks dood!

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4094 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 18:17:04 »

Challenge accepted! I assume these will be gone in a matter of seconds, does buying 3 of the same cap count?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #4095 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 18:18:42 »

Challenge accepted! I assume these will be gone in a matter of seconds, does buying 3 of the same cap count?

You can't

Quote from: Sneaky Potato
2. You may choose ANY of the keys above (limit one of each colorway), and you will receive those keys. There are only so many of each key that will be made, and each item will become Sold Out once it has reached limit of orders. Once a key is Sold Out you will be unable to add that key to your order.

https://www.keyforge.com/fulfillment

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #4096 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 18:27:22 »
Hmmmm...which one is the laser colorway, Sneaky P?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4097 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 18:35:01 »

Bamboozled

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4098 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 18:36:09 »

There has been so much laser love! Let us Nauti folk enjoy a round of Keyforge

Offline XeroAura

« Reply #4099 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 18:49:07 »
The email that went out has 2/9 at the top and 2/8 at the bottom btw.