Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 729030 times)

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
Re: (GB) TOXIC
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 14:29:20 »
Continuing the "late to the party" theme, on the BroBot rules page it says "people who get in to the bot pack, will be informed 7 days after the buy starts".

Based on this, is it a correct understanding that all orders within the first 7 days after the GB launched will be eligible for a BroBot pack (provided, of course, that the other criteria are met)?

Correct.  Also one of the criteria is that the order has to be paid within the first 7 days.

Mine still says it isn't paid on CTRLALT store, but it says paid on paypal.

Same here, hopefully it doesn't ruin our chances for the bros.

Yes, hopefully. It shouldn't, however, since it only seems like a bug.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 15:02:17 »
every payment will get checked, if i have your payment, you have nothing to worry about, it should be automated and get marked as paid but we were obviously swamped at one point, but if your payment has reached my paypal, ill go through them all manually anyway to check
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #302 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 15:09:08 »
Wow, awesome answer as always. Thanks! :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #303 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 15:39:44 »
Paid! But I forgot to add the note for a MX Brobot ;_;

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #304 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 15:57:33 »
Order has been paid. So stoked that Toxic is finally happening.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline Savid

« Reply #305 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 23:49:40 »
awesome... i'm in!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #306 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 04:19:23 »
Finally ordered, and paid!

Very smooth process - well done guys :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #307 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 04:32:12 »
But you know, I don't see what's the difference between old and new except for the Pay Pal integration, which I am sure is a big deal. Perhaps there are also some backend stuff - reports, analytics or something.

Offline Monidas

« Reply #308 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 05:07:21 »
I very politely asked what happened with completed PayPal payments (but that showed as incomplete in the site), and Bunny very politely replied that everything would be taken care of from their side. So, that's sorted.

I just wanted to thank the team again without further clogging their inbox :)

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #309 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 05:47:27 »
But you know, I don't see what's the difference between old and new except for the Pay Pal integration, which I am sure is a big deal. Perhaps there are also some backend stuff - reports, analytics or something.

I never used the old site, but wow I cant imagine how much less work in the long run it will be with PayPal integration vs manually invoicing people.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #310 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 06:04:48 »
Sorry if this has been answered already,  but was there any plans
to offer a matching storage box like with the Rain Drop V2 deluxe set?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #311 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 06:11:13 »

It was discussed before, but Bunny said it's rather unlikely because it's too much work to manually sort every set for the deluxe storage box. I guess they will make a test run with the Rain Drop set and then decide whether they will offer this service again or not :)

Offline moogle

_
« Reply #312 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 06:39:36 »
_
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 September 2017, 14:28:03 by moogle »

Offline tototo

« Reply #313 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 07:54:14 »
Ah, to think the toxic set was why I signed up with a dummy username and now that this finally happens I no longer want it as badly.

Mostly due to the chosen cap vendor. I have grown accustomed to the thick caps and prefer them. The stock poker caps are not pretty but the feel and sound is so much more pleasing.
PokerII.ahk | Ducky G2Pro TKLDucky MiniPoker II, Ergodox ClassicErgodox Full hand | For sale: KBT Pure ProDucky YYY TKL

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #314 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 07:57:15 »
Ah, to think the toxic set was why I signed up with a dummy username and now that this finally happens I no longer want it as badly.

Mostly due to the chosen cap vendor. I have grown accustomed to the thick caps and prefer them. The stock poker caps are not pretty but the feel and sound is so much more pleasing.

There really is no other choice for vendor to do this set as it was intended with the toxic colors and all the custom legends. These will still be double shot ABS caps.

Offline nlktno1

« Reply #315 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 08:43:30 »
Can somebody tell me the exact Toxic color code? My mornitor seems like yellow than green

Offline tototo

« Reply #316 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 08:44:21 »
More

There really is no other choice for vendor to do this set as it was intended with the toxic colors and all the custom legends. These will still be double shot ABS caps.

I understand the situation and wish this all the best. Back then I had no knowledge about vendors, materials and that thickness was even something to consider. The Miami set (they too doubleshot ABS from SP) was and is amazing to look at but there is a flimsiness that I cannot quite get accustomed to when changing between them at work and thick PBT at home.
PokerII.ahk | Ducky G2Pro TKLDucky MiniPoker II, Ergodox ClassicErgodox Full hand | For sale: KBT Pure ProDucky YYY TKL

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #317 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 08:59:00 »
More

I understand the situation and wish this all the best. Back then I had no knowledge about vendors, materials and that thickness was even something to consider. The Miami set (they too doubleshot ABS from SP) was and is amazing to look at but there is a flimsiness that I cannot quite get accustomed to when changing between them at work and thick PBT at home.

You use the Miami Set at work? What do your co-workers say  :p

Offline nullghost

« Reply #318 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:13:16 »
Hey all, I keep running into an HTTP 500 when I click checkout, any ideas?

Thanks!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #319 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:37:43 »

Thanks!

You should be able to checkout now! :D

Offline nullghost

« Reply #320 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 15:17:02 »

Thanks!

You should be able to checkout now! :D

Got it! Thanks a bunch!

Offline noobandroid

« Reply #321 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 17:54:25 »
every payment will get checked, if i have your payment, you have nothing to worry about, it should be automated and get marked as paid but we were obviously swamped at one point, but if your payment has reached my paypal, ill go through them all manually anyway to check
i forgot to add brobot into my order, how can i change it?
HHKB

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #322 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 18:02:54 »

I believe in the Toxic BB thread in the CtrlAlt vendor forum Bunny said he won't be manually adding any more BroBot opt-ins.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #323 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 18:07:29 »

You can't.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #324 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 23:10:29 »

It was discussed before, but Bunny said it's rather unlikely because it's too much work to manually sort every set for the deluxe storage box. I guess they will make a test run with the Rain Drop set and then decide whether they will offer this service again or not :)

from the first post:
we will also be offering a matching storage/display box, however we are working on color matching etc as of now, people will be able to order these seperately shortly and have them shipped with their current order

Cool.  Thanks guys  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #325 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 04:36:37 »
It struck me again that Toxic is really happening!  Excite!

And here is a very big bunny ...

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tototo

« Reply #326 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:43:15 »

Mostly "wtf??" as it's also the first time they see a 60% board. :) Though I did recently change to Commando 23 that generates more positive comments overall.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #327 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 13:34:44 »

Mostly "wtf??" as it's also the first time they see a 60% board. :) Though I did recently change to Commando 23 that generates more positive comments overall.

Hehehe :D

Yeah, Commando 23 is the definition of a manly set!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #328 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 13:40:00 »
Miami is the ultimate manly set. Have you not seen Miami Vice?!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #329 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 13:43:34 »
^
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #330 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 14:02:00 »
Miami is the ultimate manly set. Have you not seen Miami Vice?!

Says the man with the Miami-themed avatar :p

Offline Glissant

« Reply #331 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 14:24:28 »
Yes?
Are you saying I'm NOT manly?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #332 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 14:29:09 »
Yes?

You're the manliest.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #333 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 14:29:56 »
Its not pink, its SALMON :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #334 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 15:57:54 »
Yes?

Not in any way whatsoever, sir ;D

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #335 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 16:03:37 »

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #336 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 17:15:50 »
Show Image

beast...I wonder how he got those pants off..

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #337 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 17:16:35 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #338 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 18:59:30 »
Show Image

Some say he never did. Others say he merely flexed.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #339 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 19:36:37 »
Yes?

You're the manliest.
Not compared to you, good sir ;)

Yes?

Not in any way whatsoever, sir ;D
Here's to snatching kisses. And the other way around!

Offline keyit

« Reply #340 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 19:42:22 »
Show Image

Some say he never did. Others say he merely flexed.

Some say one of those legs isn't a leg.
boop

Offline Belfong

« Reply #341 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 22:35:48 »
3 more days for announcement of Toxic Brobots? I am so excited!!!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #342 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 01:55:29 »

Still 3 more days though! The anticipation is killing me  ;D

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #343 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 03:19:00 »

+1, Every day i wake up, the first thing that comes to mind is: Oh damn, in X days it's the day!!!! :p
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #344 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 04:19:52 »
It's very quiet in GH.. I think everyone is playing Titanfall!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #345 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 04:35:53 »
I'm excited about everything!  And yes, hoping for a BroBot pack to make it all complete.

and with Toxic MDPC cable.  Beautiful.

« Last Edit: Fri, 14 March 2014, 04:51:12 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #346 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 05:23:32 »

I'm not :p

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #347 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 05:28:07 »

Thats only because they haven't turned the Aussie servers on you :D
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #348 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 05:43:36 »

Thats only because they haven't turned the Aussie servers on you :D

Should be - it was released her yesterday, apparently.

None of my computers would run it though.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #349 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 07:06:09 »
I'm playing titanfall but I have no one to play with since I'm playing on Xbox one since I haven't built my pc yet.

So lonely.