Author Topic: [WTT/WTS] Heterochromic, KF, ETF Artisans, Keyboards, parts, keycaps  (Read 1495 times)

Offline KaosJ

• Trade Count: (0)
[HAVE] ARTISANS
Timestamp

KF   Orochi HOTD   Heart of the Darkness    PIC     Trades or $90( €80)
KF   Volcanic Orochi   Black/gray with orange/red eyes   PIC   Trades or $100(€89)
KF   Naughtyless Nautilius Orochi   Has GID eyes apparently   GID PIC - PIC   Trades or $100(€89)
KF   White Widow Bumpy   420 sale? IDK. It glows in the dark   GID PIC - PIC   Trades
KF   Starfield Shishi   Blue with some gold sparkles   PIC    Trades
KF   Heterochromic Shishi    That Hetero is an hard trade myduders   PIC 1 - PIC 2   Trades
ETF   Pi Fugu   That's another hard trade :/   PIC    Trades
ETF   Pear Fugu   From the Nutrient core sale, shine through, stem is green   PIC   $75 ( €66) or trades

[HAVE] Non-artisan things up to sale/trade. Timestamp will be on each item

KBD75 ANSI (split spacebar)    - $165 or €145
Split spacebar, silent Black with 62g spring, GMK stabs screw in, lubed in the past, stabs greased, bandaid mod, there should also be a foam between plate and pcb and between pcb and case (can check, don't remember). One of the angles has anodization a bit off but it's hard to notice. Plate with switch top removal from another seller to allow switches to be opened and lubed or spring swap

Black 5' degree Alu+DZ60+Zealios+Custom cut Brass, ANSI    - $200 or €177 (well custom cut brass for no extra holes was hella expensive)
Built with: Zealios 67g (r9 afaik), Custom cut brass with no extra holes, Sprit Gold stabs (cherry), lubed at build time, foam between plate and pcb, foam between pcb and case, dz60 pcb.   Timestamp - Album here   

Purple 5' degree Alu case (with flaws) -  $40 or € 35
Comes with dampening material preinstalled. It has aesthetical flaws, one in this screenshot

KBD75 stock plate (r5+?) -  $11 or €10
This is the plate that came with the kbd75, i used another one on my build (i wanted the switch top removal feature), comes with split spacebar holes   

Brushed Stainless Steel custom 60% plate - $25 or €22
It was custom cut with waterjet, it has Ansi only and it comes with stabilizer removal feature (you can remove stabilizer without desoldering the board)   

Brass custom cut +coated +universal 60%  - $45 or €40   
Custom cut universal 60% plate, it has the mirror finish and it was oven coated with a plastic thin coat. NOTE: the black parts you see are just removable residues of the dampening foam which was applied and later removed because never used, the back is still dirty.  Other pics

Zeal stems x10  - $30 or €26
The color is the danker one from 67g zealios (don't remember round, should be r5 to r9, don't remember)

enjoyPBT PoW - $60 or €53
Purple/violet on white. Slightly used. Other keys on this unused keyboard   

JTK PoW + Inverse modifiers - for base set: $70 (€62) in trays, $60 (€53) in bag. For Extra white mods: $30 (€26)
Includes both base set from PoW R2 and inverse modifiers runned only on PoW R1   

Milky gateron linear 67g x90 - $19 or €18
The are smooth enough, 5 pin switches      

Kailh halo true HOUSING x65-70 - $10 or €9
Just housing, if i find the spring i can include these for free   

Kailh box royal x100 unused   - $40 or €35
I had 105 or so, used the extra 5 unlisted to test different Abs caps from grab bags, none warped. I can't ensure the box boi isn't going to enlarge your poor stems, but it didn't happen after months on grab bag caps   

[WANT] What i'm looking for (i can add paypal or do 1:n)
  • $ or €
  • KF Volcanic Shishi
  • ETF Pi Fugthulhu, maybe Old Reliable
  • KF, Maybe lord of cynder shishi
  • KF, Seppuku / clotted cream orochi
  • S7-Elephant (it shipped! i want it)
  • Good keebs
  • SA Oblivion
  • Purple/Carbon themed artisans eventually but mostly prefer the listed above.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 November 2018, 14:29:58 by KaosJ »