Author Topic: [IC] Doddle60, a 60% plain-style ISO-only PC ("GB" fulfilled, thread closed)  (Read 35123 times)

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub

Doddle. British slang for something easily accomplished.

Usage example: Mate, that homework was a complete doddle to do!

Hi there guys!

This is actually my second IC and I'd like some community feedback.

As I'm not a prominent community member, I first present myself. I'm Gondolindrim, a Brazilian mech enthusiast and PCB designer.

Long story short, as you guys know there is a big space in the hobby for what has been called "plain-style" PCBs, which most common characteristic is the limited layout compatibility and  features, in order to make an easy-to-build PCB. Unfortunately only ANSI versions are available as ISO layouts are often discarded for the little parcentage of the hobby it represents. As such, I have been receiving many requests from our fellow european clackers to make a plain ISO 60% PCB. Some weeks ago I reached out to Jae, from TopClack, who is an open advocate of ISO compatibility, and he suggested the compatible layouts.

The PCB

The PCB has some nice features to it, despite its simple nature:

• USBC connector;
  • ESD protection on data lines;
  • TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) on power lines, protecting the PCB from voltage spikes;
  • Full digital power rails isolation and filtering, stabilizing MCU voltage and avoiding power bugs;
  • Data lines differential pair impedance matching through differential-coupled ferrite core choke;
  • Cable shield discharge protection;
  • Overvoltage and overcurrent protection;
  • Current inrush protection from metallic cases;
  • ARM STM32F072 processor; all unused pins are broken out so that the user can expand the PCB in any way;
  • Universal screw holes "Poker 60%" format, making it compatible with most 60% cases;
  • First backers will get a version in which "pre-Alpha revision" is expressly written.

As all the PCBs in my open-project Acheron, the Doddle60 is open-source. It features an ARM STM32F072 processor and flex cuts. I have a maximum of 10 units for this IC as I will assemble them myself by hand.

You can access the files at the Github repository https://github.com/Gondolindrim/Doddle60.

The name "Doddle" was suggested by Jae, as a nod to the fact that the PCB features few layouts and has the philosophy of being simple.

The PCB documentation will be found at the AcheronDocs page http://gondolindrim.github.io/AcheronDocs, where all documentation for the Acheron Project PCBs are. As of today the Doddle60 does not have a page, but I'll add it shortly once I prototype them.

The PCB is QMK compatible. VIA compatibility is not an option at this time as VIA is not accepting new boards right now, but in the future maybe they will open up again and, if they do, I will try to make it compatible.

Supported layouts

See the below image for the proposed layouts.

Preliminary PCB renders

Renders obtained through tracespace.io website.

Purpose of this IC

Since I need to prototype the PCB and the MOQ of the PCB manufacturer is 5 units, some units would be left orphaned. The problem is I don't know 5 ISO users that can make proper use of this PCB. My idea is to send Jae one and keep one for me. So the idea is to gather 5-10 people that would be interested in funding the prototypes, and I'll send them assembled prototype PCBs. Each will cost around 30 USD plus shipping. I'm not making a profit of this whatsoever, I just need the prototyping money.

All I ask is that whoever gets and builds the PCB give me constructive feedback on ease to build, compatibility, and general ideas to make the PCB better.

What I need help with is I don't have an EU proxy to send the PCBs from, so I really need a volunteer to whom I can send a batch of PCBs and that person would redirect them to the funders. Of course all shipping expenses will be covered by each funder, and we can aggree to pay the volunteer for his or her time. Also of course the volunteer will be cited in the PCB acknowledgements page.

And of course, this IC can also be used for feedback on the ideas of this PCB, and the layouts and features supported.

FAQ

• Is there an ANSI plain-style PCB? Yes, two of them in fact. One is the ArcticPCB (named after another brazilian enthusiast ArcticFox), and the other is KeebsPCB (named after our brazilian mech streamer MrKeebs), which is hotswap.
  • But... why? As the user of another endemic layout (the brazilian ABNT), I know how it is to not have your preferred choice supported. I have had some harsh feedback on PCBs, specially the Austin, where people went nuts because there was NE ISO avail. As it turns out I think ISO users don't get enough love, so here is my token of appreciation for our EU brothers and specially to Jae, who has helped me immensely through some of my difficult times in the community.
  • How to reach you? See https://gondolindrim.github.io/AcheronDocs/overview.html#how-to-reach-gondolindrim. Preferably through Discord. Do not send Geehack or Reddit PMs as I don't linger on those platforms much anymore.
Form

If you are considering backing the protos, below is the link for the form. Please read the warnings carefully and fulfill the fields. Suggestions are always appreciated. The form will be open for a week, and I will close it at 30/10 13:00 CEST.

https://forms.gle/9WzokwmEoJAaj6oF8

Updates

• 10/22/2019 There was a big number of requests for a split right shift. I will incorporate that suggestion shortly.
  • 10/23/2019 Added IC form for participants to get in.
  • 10/25/2019 Added split right shift compatibility and 2.25U left shift for US-ISO layout
  • 11/11/2019 Published the pre-Release Alpha at  https://github.com/Gondolindrim/Doddle60/releases/tag/preAlpha. I will stream the prototypes ordering and its components tomorrow 12/11/2019 at 6PM BRT / 9PM GMT. 
  • 11/20/2019 PCBs were ordered
  • 12/03/2019 Components were ordered
  • 12/29/2019 PCBs arrived in Brazil and are passing through fiscalization and customs
  • 01/14/2020 Components arrived in Brazil and are passing through fiscalization and customs
  • 01/14/2020 Both PCBs and components are still in customs. I have received some feedback from friends in the IRS that the shipment flux is unpredictably high this year and they will take longer than expected to deliver. I think I should have PCBs by mid february and components by start march.
  • 01/29/2020 Due to the coronavirus spreading, brazilian customs is taking longer than expected and governmet is considering halting the shipments from China until Health Ministry decision. This happened because there were almost a dozen Coronavirus suspected cases in Brazil. Will keep you guys posted.
  • 03/03/2020 PCBs arrived.
  • 03/18/2020 Components arrived.
  • 03/25/2020 First one was built. Firmware checks, works perfectly. Will assemble and QC the rest.
  • 04/22/2020 All 15 PCBs built. Will ship to Jae soon; COVID-19 lockdown might be an issue.
  • 04/28/2020 PCBs shipped to Jae.
  • 05/04/2020 PCBs left Brazil and are en route to UK.
  • 05/30/2020 Jae received the PCB, will test and ship them next week.
  • 06/03/2020 PCBs were shipped!.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 June 2020, 11:55:06 by Gondolindrim »
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
Re: [IC] Doddle60, a 60% plain-style ISO-only PCB
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 07:56:00 »
Glad to see this up Gondo - I知 happy to do EU distribution for the prototypes. I値l even cover EU postage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline dexie

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 07:57:05 »
Any chance for the split right shift?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ISO Life

Offline audiosl4ve

• Just slave
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 07:57:30 »
Looks nice. Price is  :thumb:

Offline Puree

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:05:35 »
interested in many of this  :thumb:

#ISOResistance

Offline Prelim

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:12:06 »
happy to see love for ISO ;) will help the GB is it happens
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linj舐s 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:12:46 »
I don't use 60% anymore but I might buy a few, just because.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:18:33 »
Awesome.

If you make it split right shift I値l buy some!

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:20:25 »
Oh damn,

ISO only and supports only fullsize R-Shift?

That's brave

Offline lolafineday

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:42:30 »
Although i dont use ISO, this is great for Pepsi who do!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline VXQN

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 08:46:42 »
I'd be in for one if you split dat shift!

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 10:38:15 »
Any chance for the split right shift?

Yes! I will add that shortly.

I don't use 60% anymore but I might buy a few, just because.

ANSI sucks.

Looks nice. Price is  :thumb:

It's not a "price" as much as it is a funding. I need to prototype the PCB to release it and I gather some people will want it, so I just need the money to prototype.

I'd be in for one if you split dat shift!

Awesome.

If you make it split right shift I値l buy some!

Will do ASAP!

happy to see love for ISO ;) will help the GB is it happens

This is not a GB as much as a "kickstarter" because prototping is rather costly. Also I open-source and manage all PCBs for the community, so nothing more reasonable than offering it at manufacturing cost.

Glad to see this up Gondo - I知 happy to do EU distribution for the prototypes. I値l even cover EU postage

You are one of the good ones Jae! Thanks for your support.

Oh damn,

ISO only and supports only fullsize R-Shift?

That's brave

Well I have no stakes or monetary interest in this, so why not  ;)

Although i dont use ISO, this is great for Pepsi who do!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I prefer Coke honestly, but thanks for your cheers up  :p
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 12:32:41 »
I will be on the lookout for your COLEVRAK/AZERTY hybrid-only keycap group buy for sure!

Offline Adelscott

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 13:28:00 »
I'll have one please. Splitable shift or not.
Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards

Offline Magnificent Bureaucrat

• Sooooo much red tape
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 16:26:15 »
I have literally no use for a pcb at the minute but I'd be tempted to pick one of these up just to support the concept :thumb:

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 05:28:31 »
I have literally no use for a pcb at the minute but I'd be tempted to pick one of these up just to support the concept :thumb:

Thank you for the support!

I'll have one please. Splitable shift or not.

I will submit a form to gather interest.

Offline deLEES

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 05:41:53 »
Lovely idea! Thank you. I'll be keeping an eye on this as I'll want to fund one of those protos.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
Added a form for you guys to join.

I tried to write and word it carefully, so please be sure to read it thoroughly.

Since I will build all protos, QC them and flash by hand, I'm capping at 10 units. If we get more participants, I suggest to limit it to a unit per participant and randomly raffling the spots.

The form will be open for a week, and I will close it at 30/10 13:00 CEST.

EDIT: forgot to add, but I will add split right shift to the protos.

Form:

https://forms.gle/9WzokwmEoJAaj6oF8

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 06:13:02 »
Lovely idea! Thank you. I'll be keeping an eye on this as I'll want to fund one of those protos.

I saw your entry. Thanks for the support!

Offline deLEES

Happy to help. Nice to see some ISO UK love  :thumb:

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
I must say that I would be interested in getting one and if it would add split RShift support then all the merrier. See you plan on doing that.

On a side note - why you want to go through all he struggle if PCB fabs like JLCPCB now offer small quantity PCB assembly for fair prices? There's couple of rules you need to follow but it is waaay better to get them to assemble at least all of the diodes and SMT components and you soldering only the USB connector or smth.

Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
I must say that I would be interested in getting one and if it would add split RShift support then all the merrier. See you plan on doing that.

On a side note - why you want to go through all he struggle if PCB fabs like JLCPCB now offer small quantity PCB assembly for fair prices? There's couple of rules you need to follow but it is waaay better to get them to assemble at least all of the diodes and SMT components and you soldering only the USB connector or smth.

I did consider JLC, but the PCB has almost 10 of those components that are charged 3 dollars each for soldering ("extended" components I believe), so that is 30 dollars just because. Also they only do green PCBs and let's face it, that's lame haha

I can do 10-20 PCBs in a couple hours. It's not a big deal honestly. Also I don't like to order assembled prototypes as I can swap, change, remove or replace components for testing if I assemble them.

Offline sendrim

• Instagram
I could go in for 5  ;D  :thumb:
I like SA

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder

I did consider JLC, but the PCB has almost 10 of those components that are charged 3 dollars each for soldering ("extended" components I believe), so that is 30 dollars just because. Also they only do green PCBs and let's face it, that's lame haha

I can do 10-20 PCBs in a couple hours. It's not a big deal honestly. Also I don't like to order assembled prototypes as I can swap, change, remove or replace components for testing if I assemble them.

Totally understandable. Haven't ordered any PCBs for a while but heard about this new "feature" PCB fabs offer so I just wanted to put it out there. If you're comfortable with hand-soldering and it works the` good for you and others that would save some money. 10 PCBs is a small batch though and you'll definitely need to plan a second/third batch. :)

EDIT: Just noticed there's split left shift only. I get that you try and keep it ISO but my favourite layout for a 60% is a US-ISO with 2.25u left shift. :D
EDIT#2: Have you thought about offering plates for this as well? There's not a lot of fixed ISO plates so going with a universal plate always sucks.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2019, 09:22:35 by funderburker »

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub

Totally understandable. Haven't ordered any PCBs for a while but heard about this new "feature" PCB fabs offer so I just wanted to put it out there. If you're comfortable with hand-soldering and it works the` good for you and others that would save some money. 10 PCBs is a small batch though and you'll definitely need to plan a second/third batch. :)

EDIT: Just noticed there's split left shift only. I get that you try and keep it ISO but my favourite layout for a 60% is a US-ISO with 2.25u left shift. :D
EDIT#2: Have you thought about offering plates for this as well? There's not a lot of fixed ISO plates so going with a universal plate always sucks.

If this PCB gets successful to the point that second or third batches happen, I'm sure there are vendors that would be more than happy to supply those batches; being an open-source project I'd be honored to have that happen. Also if that happens I reckon some PCBA fab will be used.

I will add 2.25 LShift compatibility, I think it's reasonable. But I'm stopping here, adding more layouts would defeat the plain purpose of the PCB.

Also I have not thought of plates; I still have to work on the plate cutouts. If I were to offer plates, I'd do FR4 that is cheap and can be ordered with the PCBs. For aluminum/brass, that would require laser cutting or machining, then again, something that maybe a vendor would be up to do but I can't due to single manpower.

The plate thing is exactly what I did with the SharkPCB; the PCB itself has its own repo (https://github.com/Gondolindrim/SharkPCB) and there is another SharkHardware repository (https://github.com/Gondolindrim/SharkHardware) where gerber files for plates can be downloaded and those plates can be order directly from, say, JLC. DXF and SVG files are also published for laser cutting. Steve, who is running the Shark GB, did use those files and ordered both aluminum and FR4 plates, so it's something easy to do but I can't because the logistics are very hard to do from Brazil.

Then again, if someone shows up to sell this stuff, I'd be thrilled.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 October 2019, 10:49:52 by Gondolindrim »

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
Proposed layout changes:

http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/gists/dfb069e34f7b14d63b03305a79dfc469

Then again, feedback is appreciated. I'd like to keep the PCB to these compatibilities only if possible.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
Proposed layout changes:

Then again, feedback is appreciated. I'd like to keep the PCB to these compatibilities only if possible.

This suits most ISO users with all of ISO variants. Looks good and pretty much gets the point across that it's a ISO PCB. Talking plates - FR4 bundle sounds fair as other materials means extra work as you mentioned.

Giving it more thought you can never know what type of board this would go for so if it's not a standard tray mount then offering a plate with the PCB is far-fetched. But possibly a tray mount plate would be enough for some people.
Sorry to make a mess with suggestions and ideas, it's your project and from here on out I'm 100% with whatever you come up with. US-ISO compatibility is great and can't wait to see this succeed tenfold!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
If anyone who joins this proto round wants a CF plate fixed to this layout for a tray mount 60% I can provide one pretty cheap

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 21:42:15 »
I will be on the lookout for your COLEVRAK/AZERTY hybrid-only keycap group buy for sure!

ISO Colevrak azerty split ergo with 3U spacebar is my next PCB.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 October 2019, 05:15:27 by Gondolindrim »

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
Proposed layout changes:

This suits most ISO users with all of ISO variants. Looks good and pretty much gets the point across that it's a ISO PCB. Talking plates - FR4 bundle sounds fair as other materials means extra work as you mentioned.

Giving it more thought you can never know what type of board this would go for so if it's not a standard tray mount then offering a plate with the PCB is far-fetched. But possibly a tray mount plate would be enough for some people.
Sorry to make a mess with suggestions and ideas, it's your project and from here on out I'm 100% with whatever you come up with. US-ISO compatibility is great and can't wait to see this succeed tenfold!

It's a delight to have you and the people here input feedback, and I always try to incorporate that feedback because I only do this for the community. Not for money or recognition or whatever. Having you input your opinion is a golden opportunity for me to improve my designs, further making the available PCBs in the community better.

I'm just trying to equate my time and effort availability with this hobby, as I do work two jobs. Had I the time I'd do plates, PCB, case, firmware, the whole shenanigans.

So please let me know what you think.

If anyone who joins this proto round wants a CF plate fixed to this layout for a tray mount 60% I can provide one pretty cheap

Ok so for this time I'll keep it to PCBs and I'll work on the FR4 plates for later. Thanks again Jae!
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 October 2019, 05:02:31 by Gondolindrim »

Offline deLEES

Hi Jae, I'll take you up on that as well as the Iron165 CF plate if you do another run of it. :)

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
Re: [IC] Doddle60, a 60% plain-style ISO-only PCB (Update: new layouts)
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 07:10:09 »
Added new proposed layouts, refreshed KLE and renders.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 07:23:36 »

Great, entered for one. :)

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 07:31:14 »

Great, entered for one. :)

You are the tenth. I have never thought that this PCB would gather so much interest.

What a day. What a lovely day.

Offline yui

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 07:35:24 »
will be in the market for a 60% iso pcb soon-ish, i was planing on going with an universal one but now that this exist, i might as well try my luck, and try to build a plate, i'll fill up the form later to be able to put my discord username, i do not remember the number.
Thanks for the great work.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline VXQN

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 09:08:34 »
I've already entered but I'm very pleased to see the the new changes. Just enough flexibility whilst keeping the good ol' ISO enter in play.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 22:25:22 »
will be in the market for a 60% iso pcb soon-ish, i was planing on going with an universal one but now that this exist, i might as well try my luck, and try to build a plate, i'll fill up the form later to be able to put my discord username, i do not remember the number.
Thanks for the great work.

Thanks for your support.

That's exactly why I'm doing this PCB. I think there are enough ISO users to justify a specific PCB; the fact that you were going for a universal shouldnt be a thing.

I've already entered but I'm very pleased to see the the new changes. Just enough flexibility whilst keeping the good ol' ISO enter in play.

Thanks!  I will be sure to do my best.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 28 October 2019, 04:40:16 »
Guys, just a quick info: I will hold a stream in 30/10, at 4PM CEST to raffle the winners. Just remember that the form closes at 1PM that same day.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 October 2019, 04:58:10 by Gondolindrim »

Offline deLEES

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 28 October 2019, 05:38:13 »
Guys, just a quick info: I will hold a stream in 30/10, at 4PM CEST to raffle the winners. Just remember that the form closes at 1PM that same day.

Sorry, I can't join the stream on the 30th - family comitments - but looking forward to the results [fingerscrossed] :)

Offline yui

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 02:59:28 »
I will not be able to join either as i am going to be at work (it translate to 3 PM in France), i have no doubt that you will be impartial (still i hope Jae is getting one by default, right?)

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 04:06:52 »
I will not be able to join either as i am going to be at work (it translate to 3 PM in France), i have no doubt that you will be impartial (still i hope Jae is getting one by default, right?)

Jae is getting one by default yes, but he is paying for EU postage so I think it's reasonable, plus the time he's putting in.

What I'll do is: I'll assign a number to each participant and sort the numbers in a random number generator.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 08:36:17 »
Stream will be held in 30 mins at http://twitch.tv/gondolindrim_

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 09:23:20 »
Here is the result of the raffle:

1   yui
2   deLEES
3   Sendrim
4   dexie
5   ludd3
6   Puree
7   dmatx1
8   oew
9   Vogonpt
10   Adelscott
11   KrasH
12   RETRURNISO
13   Len
14   VXQN
15   funderburker

Here is how it goes. As I tried to explain in the stream, I will paypal invoice numbers 1-10, as those are guaranteed to receive their PCBs.

I won't order 10 PCBs, I will actually order 13 in order to have spares in case any of them are broken or I screw the soldering up. If all three spares work, then 11-13 will also be contacted and invoiced. If only two of the spares work, then 11 and 12 will be contacted and invoiced. And so on.

In case anyone gives up their spot I'll contact the next guy on the list.

Raffle stream video:

(sorry for the horrendous quality, I'm not at home ATM and used my laptop which camera and sound quality is... subpar).

UPDATE: I invoiced 1-10 for 35 dollars each. I will hold the invoices for two days; if anyone doesn't pay I'll remove that person from the raffle and contact the next guy. If the value is wrong please contact me.

« Last Edit: Wed, 30 October 2019, 10:00:40 by Gondolindrim »

Offline dmatx1

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 09:48:51 »
Wow! Thanks and paid  :)

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
Re: [IC] Doddle60, a 60% plain-style ISO-only PCB (Update: invoices sent)
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 10:09:03 »
Haha, I hope you don't screw up! :)) <3

edit. sorry for the typo in my username ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 October 2019, 10:13:54 by RETURNISO »

Offline VXQN

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 10:14:23 »
14th place

Why I oughtta!

Just kidding. Thanks for setting this up and showing the ISO love.

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 10:26:59 »
14th place

Why I oughtta!

Just kidding. Thanks for setting this up and showing the ISO love.

I feel bad for who didn't get it, I really do. For what it's worth I never imagined this PCB would get so much interest, I honestly though I'd have spare PCBs.

I'm honestly considering going after a vendor for these PCBs. I'll wait until the protos are confirmedly working.

Offline yui

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 12:16:56 »
paid, but i still need to order better swiches, the gateron browns i have for my cheap mech will not do for that, how much time do i have to get them? any idea?

Offline Adelscott

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 14:18:38 »
paid ! thanks !
Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 30 October 2019, 14:32:17 »
paid, but i still need to order better swiches, the gateron browns i have for my cheap mech will not do for that, how much time do i have to get them? any idea?

Counting from today, I reckon two to three months for arrival to you