Author Topic: Where to buy a single 6.5u spacebar?  (Read 5607 times)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
Where to buy a single 6.5u spacebar?
« on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 21:24:10 »
Ahhh, the infamous 6.5u spacebar, hated by many. Is there anywhere I can buy just like a single one of these guys? Preferably somewhere that offers a choice of colors...
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline VinnyCordeiro

Re: Where to buy a single 6.5u spacebar?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 21:46:10 »
PMK have them on DCS and DSA profiles, but the color selection is limited. Look at the end of the selection menu for them.

Offline olijuice

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 21:52:04 »
maxkeyboards has a translucent black, but no other color options.

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/black-translucent-spacebar-cherry-mx-keycap-1x6.0-6.25-6.5.html

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 22:17:25 »
PMK have them on DCS and DSA profiles, but the color selection is limited. Look at the end of the selection menu for them.

Aha, I was wondering if those numbers along the side were the sizing! (I guess I've just never heard of a 9.75 space). I can't seem to find those colors on the charts, is it because they're PC?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 04:06:47 »

Aha, I was wondering if those numbers along the side were the sizing! (I guess I've just never heard of a 9.75 space). I can't seem to find those colors on the charts, is it because they're PC?

9.75 is a big spacebar - here's one!

I think you're right about the -PC ruining it, probably a custom colour?  I can't find what colours Raindrop uses anywhere so the blue could be from that set which was run in DCS.

PMK aren't very responsive in their forum but usually reply quickly to e-mails so probably best to ask them for a pic, and to update their website - no-one will buy them blind :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod