Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2312155 times)

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read
« Reply #1650 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 09:25:41 »
Is it too late to join in for a set? And do you know what is the current price point for JTK raindrop?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1651 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 09:39:01 »
Is it too late to join in for a set? And do you know what is the current price point for JTK raindrop?

72 dollars shipped worldwide and I still have some sir, the form is above and also on my Instagram profile

Should ship sometime next month but I will make a thread in the ctrl Alt sub some time in the next week to post updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline gbohn

« Reply #1652 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 11:34:29 »

72 dollars shipped worldwide and I still have some sir, the form is above and also on my Instagram profile

Should ship sometime next month but I will make a thread in the ctrl Alt sub some time in the next week to post updates

I just submitted the change from my original SP order to JTK using the form at https://goo.gl/forms/wasvufafGppmwGC02.

Strangely, clicking on the link in post # 1635 takes me to someplace called 'Rainbow Magicland' in a language I can't read... But copying and pasting the link took me to a Raindrop 2 form.

So, just in case something went wrong, I'm mentioning it here.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1653 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 11:43:06 »
Very strange thank you for letting me know, I’m on my phone now but I’ll generate a new link later and update it

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1654 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 11:48:20 »
So what you'll want to do is copy the text and paste in your search bar. Don't use the hyperlink

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #1655 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 12:16:32 »

Thank you for the update! So I assume the $54 GB is no longer available for the JTK raindrop set. Is that correct?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Raindrop JTK will be one of the first sets off the line with the newly revised JTK legends, here is an example from the tests with the new moulds

and the test of the raindrop colours

Production ends soon

still some sets left

https://goo.gl/forms/2o8DQW0hQmbqlM572

<3

Offline JubJubCity

Looks good just filled out the form. When will these ship out?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Blue looks a bit darker than I was expecting.  Maybe it’s just the light

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Blue looks a bit darker than I was expecting.  Maybe it’s just the light

It’s colour matched to the original so probably just the pic lighting or monitor

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Looks good just filled out the form. When will these ship out?

I’m told they will finish production end of the month, then sorted and shipped to me I’ll update both in this thread and then I have also made a separate one in the ctrl Alt sub which is a locked thread so updates don’t get lost and is easy to follow

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Just got word from JTK production has officially finished, sorting begins this week, and he will get some pics over to me once that process starts

extras still available

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Just got word from JTK production has officially finished, sorting begins this week, and he will get some pics over to me once that process starts

extras still available

Really excited to finally get my set!! Thanks so so much bunny ^^

Offline JayKthnx

Long time no chat BunnyLake. I originally purchased a deluxe set extra directly from you shortly after this buy closed out. Do you have any updates for me on that set? I'm not sure if I should be filling out the JTK doc or not considering the unusual circumstances of my purchase. Just looking for guidance on how to proceed. Thanks in advance for the attention given.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Long time no chat BunnyLake. I originally purchased a deluxe set extra directly from you shortly after this buy closed out. Do you have any updates for me on that set? I'm not sure if I should be filling out the JTK doc or not considering the unusual circumstances of my purchase. Just looking for guidance on how to proceed. Thanks in advance for the attention given.

Please treat it like a regular order, in the form if it asks for an order number just use the transaction ID

If you would like to switch to jtk then they have just finished production, are being sorted now and will be with me soon

If you wish to wait on the original that would follow shortly after

Thank you for taking the time to write to me and clarify the situation politely, I really appreciate that, if the above didn’t answer your question pm me anytime, excited to have this wrapped up for yourself and all others involved

I’ll have complete pics of the jtk variant very soon if that would influence your decision, so if you wanted to wait until then that’s totally understandable
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 June 2018, 02:41:41 by BunnyLake »

Offline YiZZo

Any updates or new pictures of the set? :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Any updates or new pictures of the set? :)

Latest update can always be found on the ctrl Alt sub forum thread, I’ll always post it here as well but as that thread is locked it’s easier to follow, but any time anyone wants the latest info it’ll be the last post in that thread
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 June 2018, 12:00:51 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
hey folks

all the keys are complete and ready

when sorting jtk found an error and had to redo one of the moulds, that went back to the factory to be redone, whilst that was happening he got everything sorted and packed, the revised key is on the way and ready to be dropped in the package then head to me

ive just made an email group for everyone waiting on  these from jtk and ill proceed to update via that, and ill make a separate one for anyone waiting on sp so we can all get on the same page and move forward

thanks folks

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
But that was the update a week ago via email:
------------------------------------------
Quick update guys, all sets have been sorted with JTK, upon his quality control inspection he noticed one model (keycap) needed to be redone, that is with the factory now and will be completed very shortly, all the rest of the sets have been sorted and inspected, ready for the last remade key to be dropped in and then shipped to me, once this has been completed ill shoot you guys another email to keep you in the loop

Thank you, any issues let me know
--------------------------------------------

Not trying to be snarky, just wondering if this message is somehow different from the email you sent out last week.

« Last Edit: Tue, 31 July 2018, 17:36:27 by pixelpusher »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
But that was the update a week ago via email:
------------------------------------------
Quick update guys, all sets have been sorted with JTK, upon his quality control inspection he noticed one model (keycap) needed to be redone, that is with the factory now and will be completed very shortly, all the rest of the sets have been sorted and inspected, ready for the last remade key to be dropped in and then shipped to me, once this has been completed ill shoot you guys another email to keep you in the loop

Thank you, any issues let me know
--------------------------------------------

Not trying to be snarky, just wondering if this message is somehow different from the email you sent out last week.

same update, i just realised i neglected to update this thread after sending that out, and for consistency felt it best to include it here as well, email went out as soon as i got that info back from jtk, this update is here today because it just dawned on me i didnt do so

once i have a shipping notification ill send out another email update
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 July 2018, 17:39:26 by BunnyLake »

Offline leeyjkh

Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (shipping)
« Reply #1670 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 20:48:01 »
So, am I too late to join this alternative sets?
I waited for 4yrs and just filled the form to get my ordered set.
JTK one looks like much cheaper than SP one(original): About 50USD or so. Is there any compensation for this point?
How about cable orders? I ordered one blue cable but there is no comment about that too.

OK folks, sorry I'm posting this a few days later than expected, but large update incoming.

First of all, I want to draw a line in this thread, between everything before this post, and then everything moving forward, it makes no sense to dig up the past, point fingers or make excuses, this has gone on for far too long, and its time to bring it to a conclusion.  I sincerely apologise to those who have been kept waiting, and no matter who has done what, or who has come and gone, I will be here until this is concluded for everyone.  Whilst it is hard to forget the past, or use it for reference, if we can start fresh and keep this positive moving forward, id really appreciate it.

For everyone with outstanding orders, this is the plan, you will now have 2 options, you can, of course, choose whichever you want, and ill do my best to explain the implications of both

Option 1 - SP

If you wish to have what you originally paid for, we have a select amount sorted, on hand and pretty much ready to go depending on your order, if you select to stick with SP, what is on hand will be sent out on an FCFS basis based on replies to the form I will post below, after these run out, we will total up what is left to be ordered, and when possible order what is needed from SP.  I do now have an estimated date on this right now, as it will depend on final numbers, costs, whether we need to either run a mini buy to meet MOQ or seek out a vendor to take on part of the order to make up numbers etc, but if this is what you want, it will happen, i just dont have a timeline for you right now and dont want to estimate something which may come and go.

Option 2 - JTK

JTK is currently producing Raindrop for us, they are doing so with their newly revised and improved legends, production will finish in the next month, and it'll then be sorted and shipped to me within approximately 1 month after that.  I will be shipping these personally from the UK.  If you have an outstanding order, you can switch to JTK Raindrop and i will cover the cost of your set and shipping.  I will post the mockup of the set below, each order will receive one full set pictured below regardless of what kits you ordered in the original GB, i understand for some people this will give you far more layout options, for some orders potentially less, i apologise for this but to keep costs at a reasonable level we have to standardise the kit.

Here is the mockup and some renders of the set:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

If you have an outstanding Raindrop order, please fill out this form:

https://goo.gl/forms/wasvufafGppmwGC02

As we have had to order a lot of JTK Raindrop to meet MOQ's, we will have some leftover sets available which will ship after these GB replacements, they will be priced including shipping anywhere in the world and all pp fees at $72, if you would like one please fill out the form below:

https://goo.gl/forms/oH6iEqSk9xmeYrrD3

I appreciate everyone taking the time to read this post, for the tremendous understanding shown to myself and everyone I have worked with on this over the years and look forward to finally bringing some resolution to anyone who has been affected by this, this GB and the others affected have haunted me over the years and whilst at times its looked as if they have been ignored, i have been working up to a point to get in this position to get it resolved, I look forward to making each and everyone one of you whole.

<3 Bunny
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 20:59:04 by leeyjkh »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1671 on: Mon, 13 August 2018, 09:44:52 »
It’s been a couple of weeks now.  Any further developments?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1672 on: Mon, 13 August 2018, 09:46:49 »
It’s been a couple of weeks now.  Any further developments?

Just waiting on shipping from jtk will post here the second I have news

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1673 on: Fri, 24 August 2018, 14:19:10 »
sets have been sent off to the shipping agent

once they receive them i get sent a quote for shipping, pay it, then its released for despatch so will finally be on the way any day

thanks for everyones patience and i look forward to getting these all out to you

will send an email to everyone this weekend

Offline allysure

« Reply #1674 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 05:36:38 »

once they receive them i get sent a quote for shipping, pay it, then its released for despatch so will finally be on the way any day

thanks for everyones patience and i look forward to getting these all out to you

Are there still extras available for purchase? interested in a set

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1675 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 05:46:17 »

Yeah there are, there should be a form somewhere a little back in the thread but if you can’t find it shoot me a pm, i would link now but on the move on my phone

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #1676 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 17:22:42 »
What's the most recent update?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1677 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 17:23:21 »
What's the most recent update?

although i didnt do the emails this weekend, was bank holiday weekend and got busy, will do so first thing in the AM but is essentially an extended version of the above
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 August 2018, 17:24:52 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1678 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 08:45:55 »
its on the way folks

i just emailed everyone apart from the following user names who i didnt have an email address to hand for

cruk
igan3w
Kellybear
grave00
Merloobi
gbohn
kissingyou
cxl
hojinkim
leeyjkh

everyone else who filled out an exchange form or who ordered a set of extras should have just gotten an email

for the people above the gist of the email was just to say sets are on the way, and ill contact each person directly when their set ships and everything in regards to supplies and extra bits etc is on hand and ready to go for JTK

we also have enough sets leftover from Sp to fullfill those that opted for that on the form, so will have those shipped out as soon as i receive the end of the old stuff from bro

thanks
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 September 2018, 08:47:40 by BunnyLake »

Offline minhvo

« Reply #1679 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 09:19:42 »

Yeah there are, there should be a form somewhere a little back in the thread but if you can’t find it shoot me a pm, i would link now but on the move on my phone

Hello,
Is it possible to but one set now? The link provided at the first post seems not work for me (http://ctrlaltgroupbuy.com/buys/raindrop-r2)
Thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1680 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 09:21:48 »

Hello,
Is it possible to but one set now? The link provided at the first post seems not work for me (http://ctrlaltgroupbuy.com/buys/raindrop-r2)
Thanks
This one should work

https://goo.gl/forms/YYk2Rks80lc9yWcD2

Offline lovetree

« Reply #1681 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 06:19:57 »
Hi, Bunny.
I really really hope to see SA Raindrop.
Is there any possibility for that or should I throw away that kind of hope?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1682 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 12:20:55 »
No email for two weeks now :(

Did the caps ship to you yet?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1683 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 12:23:34 »

Yup, posted about 3 posts above yours to let everyone know they are on the way and sent people an email just before

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1684 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 13:50:40 »

some kind sole pointed out to me you may have been asking if the sets arrived rather than if they shipped

because of the quantity of them, they come via sea rather than air so takes a little longer than standard but shouldnt be too long

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1685 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 13:56:21 »

some kind sole pointed out to me you may have been asking if the sets arrived rather than if they shipped

because of the quantity of them, they come via sea rather than air so takes a little longer than standard but shouldnt be too long

Gotcha.  Yes, that's what I meant, but I figured since you didn't say you had them, you didn't have them :)

I see, so slow boat and all.  Maybe they'll show up soon. /crossfingers

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1686 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 14:15:59 »

Gotcha.  Yes, that's what I meant, but I figured since you didn't say you had them, you didn't have them :)

I see, so slow boat and all.  Maybe they'll show up soon. /crossfingers

i cant wait either, also had wrod bro is shipping the remainder of the actual gb sets to me today, so will fullfill those for the people that opted for that direction, seems itll all come together at once

Offline young_won

« Reply #1687 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 08:36:03 »
No email for four weeks now :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1688 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 08:39:13 »
No email for four weeks now :(

They did, just waiting on them to arrive

In other news the original sp versions are currently at uk customs and should be with me anyway so I’ll have those replacements out to those who opted for them shortly also

Will update upon arrival

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1689 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 07:23:54 »
Got the original sp leftover sets on hand

Will ship those who opted for that on Friday

People waiting on jtk it’ll be on hand soon, all sets arrive pre sorted and checked and I’ve done the labels so it’s just a case of packaging them up and dropping off upon arrival so will be a sub 48 hour turnaround upon receipt

Offline young_won

« Reply #1690 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 00:13:21 »
Got the original sp leftover sets on hand

Will ship those who opted for that on Friday

People waiting on jtk it’ll be on hand soon, all sets arrive pre sorted and checked and I’ve done the labels so it’s just a case of packaging them up and dropping off upon arrival so will be a sub 48 hour turnaround upon receipt

:thumb:

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #1691 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 10:47:02 »
How is the JTK shipping coming along? Seems to be taking a bit longer than expected.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1692 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 12:03:55 »
How is the JTK shipping coming along? Seems to be taking a bit longer than expected.

slow boat from China is slow

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1693 on: Thu, 18 October 2018, 02:17:44 »

should be on hand and out to you within the next 2 weeks, sorry for the delay

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1694 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 07:13:35 »
Raindrop has landed

Will take fancy pics shortly and then get to work on sending them out

Extras available for immediate dispatch if anyone wants

Will post a link with the pics shortly