Author Topic: GMK Mini packs (completed)  (Read 178949 times)

Offline TheHydroMule

Re: GMK Mini packs
« Reply #400 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:28:42 »

I know but its a random color, not willing to take those odds. wait or do you get ALL those spacebar colors for $4 thatd be a steal.

Right you get one of each size so with order 5 you will get 5 6.25 and 5 7x total 10 spacebars. Color will be random any, I will just take them out of box and place in your order package. You could end up with 10 different colors or many of same.
HAVE: KBT Pure Magenta LED | CM QFRapid

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #401 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:29:41 »

I know but its a random color, not willing to take those odds. wait or do you get ALL those spacebar colors for $4 thatd be a steal.

Right you get one of each size so with order 5 you will get 5 6.25 and 5 7x total 10 spacebars. Color will be random any, I will just take them out of box and place in your order package. You could end up with 10 different colors or many of same.

yeah so it is random, dang :(

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #402 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:31:20 »
Damn if it was a GMK Purple spacebar id get it forsureeeeeee.

There is a purple colour space bar.

There's bound to be a spacebar trading thread after the gb completes me thinks  :))
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #403 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:32:43 »
Damn if it was a GMK Purple spacebar id get it forsureeeeeee.

There is a purple colour space bar.

There's bound to be a spacebar trading thread after the gb completes me thinks  :))

Yeah that is true,  ;)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #404 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 03:10:13 »
You are right. If I was on the edge about placing an order, but were guaranteed one of each color spacebar, that would totally seal the deal. I think this would be a big selling point and who knows, maybe a guaranteed spacebar of their desired color might get them to pony up for the ESC pack (or fingers crossed, the SpaceHomeboy pack.)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #405 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 06:53:48 »

Can you imagine how long it would take to go through all the space bars, sort them out by colors, ask people what they want, find a way to decide who gets what they wanted and who doesn't.....

Offline dante

« Reply #406 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 06:55:29 »
I'm just trying to complete a single my8000 set.  I'll be happy with whatever color I get.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #407 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 07:26:16 »
I'm open to suggestions on anything I can do to improve the other sets to get more interest without making price skyrocket.

Maybe at this point it is reasonable to merge the ESC Pack, the Function Key Pack and the SpaceHomeboy into one set. Technically, this doesn't increase the price ;)

Most people (including me) just ordered 2 of those 3 sets and might prefer paying for another Mini Pack before their favorite set doesn't go to production.

I know this is far from a good solution, but still better than no keys at all...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #408 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 07:29:45 »

Can you imagine how long it would take to go through all the space bars, sort them out by colors, ask people what they want, find a way to decide who gets what they wanted and who doesn't.....

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Send 'em to me. I'll do them over a weekend (shipping not included.)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #409 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 07:31:35 »

(Attachment Link)

Send 'em to me. I'll do them over a weekend (shipping not included.)

We already know what happens are you place over weekends.....:P

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #410 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 07:41:01 »

pretty sure this problem is NP-complete...

For me though, I just can't imagine having 10~20 7x spacebar that I need to trade them away... seems like a lot of work

Anyone wants to order 10+ 7x spacebar and want to double your chances of getting the colors you want, hit me up :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 December 2013, 07:43:36 by gh_pp »
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #411 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 20:02:50 »
Ivan, will you do the code cap thing if all sets hit moq? or just one set?

I think i have 2 spacebar orders...not sure...I know i have 1 esc order

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #412 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 20:16:54 »
Hooray for Space Bars! Finally Made it! I wanted to be the one to put it over the top but I was too late. Anyway, I placed my order for 10.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #413 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 22:15:38 »
If I made an error I just need to resubmit the form right? thx
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #414 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 00:58:31 »
If I made an error I just need to resubmit the form right? thx

Yes, a new order replaces your old one.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #415 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 09:50:28 »
For me to do the CODE keys, lets say if at least 2 of the doubleshots pack makes it I will still do them. Spacebar only, I will not.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #416 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 10:41:03 »
For me to do the CODE keys, lets say if at least 2 of the doubleshots pack makes it I will still do them. Spacebar only, I will not.

Have you considered bundling the CODE key with one of the sets?  Might entice enough people to buy it.

Offline GeeNDL82

« Reply #417 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 11:51:15 »
Poor me, i think i will buy at least 50spacebars if i can choose the color. But it is impossible. :(
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club: http://vietnammechkey.com/

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #418 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 12:00:49 »
Well if things make it you will get FREE with each order CODE key, since most people order multiple and there will be less than 400 unique order probably many people would get more than one CODE keys for FREE. Would you really rather me bundle it in so you have to PAY for it?

Offline GeeNDL82

« Reply #419 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 12:14:41 »
that's why i said it's impossible :(
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club: http://vietnammechkey.com/

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #420 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 12:44:17 »
Well if things make it you will get FREE with each order CODE key, since most people order multiple and there will be less than 400 unique order probably many people would get more than one CODE keys for FREE. Would you really rather me bundle it in so you have to PAY for it?

Nah.   ;D  But maybe newcomers don't know about the CODE key deal?  I don't see it listed anywhere in the OP.  Maybe putting that in the OP would nudge people to order?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #421 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 14:20:27 »
Of course you are right, I never did put that in the OP.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #422 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 15:11:18 »
In for code keys. Come on guys you know you want some new gmk goodies!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #423 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 16:11:20 »
I'm still sad because the second highest order (Esc pack) is not even half way.

Will the space bars proceed by themselves if nothing else meets MOQ?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #424 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 16:43:54 »
Yes I will still go ahead with spacebars by themselves if that is how it comes out. Perhaps some people will have more funds to burn after the holidays :D

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #425 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 16:47:21 »
Updated order to increase space bar love.

Offline avtar

« Reply #426 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:38:06 »
Order placed. All the order numbers except for the spacebars look pretty rough :/

Offline dante

« Reply #427 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 07:25:41 »
Upgraded from 1 spacebar to 5.  okay I lied - I hope I get black space bars - if not I suspect there will be quite a bit of trading activity in the classifieds.

Plz plz run a cheap gb for capslock keys ...
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 December 2013, 07:27:16 by dante »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #428 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 12:46:13 »
There will be small black blank add on pack with windowed caps locks, 1.5 mods, 7x space, 1.75 shift, ISO enter, and 6x top row windowed key to go along with the black PBTs made available for ordering soon once I get the pricing.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #429 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 12:48:07 »
There will be small black blank add on pack with windowed caps locks, 1.5 mods, 7x space, 1.75 shift, ISO enter, and 6x top row windowed key to go along with the black PBTs made available for ordering soon once I get the pricing.

Nice!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #430 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 20:44:01 »
I completely forgot about this little GMK order.

I'm in, just a GMK addict after receiving my Dolch's from Sherry and see now why their key-caps are just so good compared to anything else (except SA profile of course).

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #431 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 20:46:29 »
I'm in, just a GMK addict after receiving my Dolch's from Sherry and see now why their key-caps are just so good compared to anything else (except SA profile of course).

Tell me about it man. I'm sooo tempted to buy the Raindrop R2 but I know I won't be happy with them. And I already have 3 full Cherry sets now so I should probably hold off until I get some more boards built.

It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Vintage

« Reply #432 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:09:59 »
The assorted spacebar colors looks so good. I assume we need 400 orders per color though, correct?
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #433 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:10:51 »
I missed the Dolch set and now Sherry has sold out the base set :'(
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #434 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:14:25 »
The assorted spacebar colors looks so good. I assume we need 400 orders per color though, correct?

400 total so that MOQ has already been met.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #435 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:27:02 »
Right, I made a deal for them to use remainder granulate to crank out spacebars for assortment color.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #436 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:27:22 »
Tell me about it man. I'm sooo tempted to buy the Raindrop R2 but I know I won't be happy with them. And I already have 3 full Cherry sets now so I should probably hold off until I get some more boards built.

Never hold off because this Group Buy will pass and you will miss out on owning them.

Get GON to make some extra keyboards for you and then these babies will just highlight those keyboards so elegantly.  You'll think you arrived in heaven when you get them set up along side your PC's.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #437 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:31:21 »
They are just bling keys to swap out for some flavor. You pretty much need to rely on other sets here, these alone won't get it done obviously.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #438 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:32:18 »

Never hold off because this Group Buy will pass and you will miss out on owning them.

Get GON to make some extra keyboards for you and then these babies will just highlight those keyboards so elegantly.  You'll think you arrived in heaven when you get them set up along side your PC's.

I'm keeping myself restrained at the moment, I have all the parts ordered for my third board (custom 60%) so once that is built I'll start thinking about board number four :P

I'm hoping some new GMK sets will make MOQ so I won't have to use peasant caps on it hahaha

EDIT: lol I just remembered I actually have four boards, forgot about the SSK that's in the mail!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #439 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 21:33:24 »
There still seems to be used G81-7000H**US a plenty, no shame in those.

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #440 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 13:59:15 »
wow! almost 500 spacebars!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #441 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 14:43:13 »
I know! I only wish there was as much enthusiasm about anything else.

Offline aj-kun

« Reply #442 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 15:32:05 »
SPACE BAR HYPE TRAIN!

My favourites are light blue, yellow and green.

DSA brown is gross.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #443 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 15:33:45 »
SPACE BAR HYPE TRAIN!
Show Image

DSA brown is gross.

:eek:  Do you actually have all of those or is that photoshopped?  I really like both blues and the green.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #444 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 15:34:13 »
SPACE BAR HYPE TRAIN!

DSA brown is gross.

:o  Do you actually have all of those or is that photoshopped?  I really like both blues and the green.

those are SP spacebars :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #445 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 15:37:11 »
SPACE BAR HYPE TRAIN!

DSA brown is gross.

:o  Do you actually have all of those or is that photoshopped?  I really like both blues and the green.

those are SP spacebars :p

Dreams have been crushed.

Offline aj-kun

« Reply #446 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 15:39:12 »
Yeh I ordered directly from SP last Monday and took about 8 days to get here in AUS. I'm stalking their inventory for new colours xD
I'm a Lakers fan, so yellow is staying on my KB for the meanwhile.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #447 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 22:33:36 »
I need another 7x spacebar to complete a board. Hopefully the deadline for the spacebar run is soon :P

Offline muad

« Reply #448 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 23:37:31 »
Hey Ivan, what row will the code key fit? I ask only because if it bottom row the TKL brotherhood will only be able to use them on the arrow keys and 60% boards will have nowhere to use them.

Offline avtar

« Reply #449 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 00:18:44 »
I know! I only wish there was as much enthusiasm about anything else.

Ditto. I did my part but it doesn't look like there will be enough numbers to make this work :'(