geekhack Community > Keyboards

Anyone have any knowledge on ordering a custom Hall effect pcb?


I've been working on a innovative project for the last couple of months that has been very successful. Not to sound arrogant, but I think what I have going here is impressive and I'd like to keep it to myself. It is a form of hall effect switch. Hall effect keyboards are hype for what I can tell at the moment, but finding a PCB that can support those switches feels impossible. Does anyone have any advice for finding a hall effect pcb? Or making one? I'd rather not by the Wooting or the H1Hera if I only need the PCB and was wondering if there is a way around that.

This thread might give you some ideas.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version