geekhack Community > Reviews

Binge's Keythulhus and [Cu]thulhu

(1/3) > >>

lcs:
Welcome to my first review ever :P

(Prepare your eyes for the amazing pictures I take with my cellphone)

Today I received my first (of many) Bingecaps. I must say, they are amazing and Binge's pictures of them do not make them justice at all.

(Clearly my pictures do)
The first thing I noticed with them is that the level of detail and the quality of the 'printing' (would it be casting?) is amazing. In my opinion, the keythulhus have the same, if not more, quality than Clacks. There is an awesome effect of '3dness' caused by the layers of tentacles. I really liked that the tentacles go to the side of the cap.

The [Cu]thulhu is awesome. I think it's a bit heavier than the other two caps, but I could be wrong. It's going to get greener with time as the copper oxidize and look even greater :) It's also the only [Cu]thulhu to have 40% of copper on the mix, so it makes it a bit more special to me :P

As CPTBadass mentions in his review, the caps are very thick:

The 3 Keythulhus, a GasMask, KeyPop cap and a thick PBT cap.

The Keythulhus are amazing. They are really well made and by far my favorite keycap. I highly recommend Binge's caps and CPTBadAss review for a far more detailed and useful review of them.

bueller:
So awesome, want one of those metal Keythulu's sooooo badly.

Binge:
I'm so glad you received them in good condition.  It's always pretty troubling when I send packages :D  Can't trust the mailmen with ma caps.

Psybin:
nice review

make MORE metal Cu's!  :thumb:

Dubsgalore:
Haha
--- Quote ---**** you, Wallace.
--- End quote ---

Nice review, [Cu]thulhu looks great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version