Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 ORG

geekhackers keycon floor activities

<< < (7/7)

Lingj:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 10 July 2014, 11:26:12 ---Dorkvader and I are going to be doing a Kendama competition. I've got some prizes. And we'll have some fountain pens for those of you who want to check 'em out.

For sure my Kingsaver with Complicated Blue Alps is going. Looks like my KMAC LE is coming unless the 6019284 controller shows up today or tomorrow.

I think CPTBadCam is a go so maybe we'll do videos of the Kendama or annoying mkawa while he works. I heard Haata has something cool in mind too but I don't wanna give awya too much.

--- End quote ---

The video you posted got me into Kendama and I just bought one recently. Lovin it so far.

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: Lingj on Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:20:57 ---The video you posted got me into Kendama and I just bought one recently. Lovin it so far.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, make sure to bring it along so we can get others into it :D. I also got into kendama because mistakemistake posted a video on GH.

Smasher816:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Wed, 09 July 2014, 14:29:52 ---Maybe I will Teensy mod my HHKB...

--- End quote ---

Little bit of small soldering for the 13 pins, but other then that it's pretty easy and quick. Should be no problem for you.

I will be bringing my bluetooth HHKB. If anyone wants to see that it actually works they can :P You guys need to hound me to clean up the code and submit a pull request to Hasu. Then I can write up a short guide. Since it is all protocol code it should actually work for any keyboard that TMK supports as long as your controller has an RX/TX pair of pins. (You will have to figure out how you want to power it though).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version