geekhack Marketplace > Drop

Mito's Godspeed

<< < (3/3)

nubbinator:

--- Quote from: romevi on Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:24:44 ---Didn't he try to stop someone from making a set with similar colors? Guess that other set can take off now that this one's on halt.

--- End quote ---

He tried to stop someone making a set he perceived as having similar colors even though it was closer to Calm Depths.  There were other issues with other ICs as well.

xondat:
Let's not turn this thread into something it isn't. This is strictly about the Godspeed SA.

I spoke to him briefly last night on Skype; he said there is no ETA as he is running Pulse R2 first but he will do it this year.

Dernubenfrieken:

--- Quote from: romevi on Tue, 02 February 2016, 18:24:44 ---Didn't he try to stop someone from making a set with similar colors? Guess that other set can take off now that this one's on halt.

--- End quote ---

He put up a fit last summer about classic space, although that set has changed to be different enough for him not to care. He also claimed at the same time that Godspeed was actually coming out soon at that point... Then he tried to release elementos, failed, hyped up godspeed, before actually launching Pulse.

MiTo:

--- Quote from: BaconEggandCheeseBagel on Mon, 01 February 2016, 20:14:31 ---What happened to the set? Is Pulse taking the spot of this in terms of massdrop buys/production?

--- End quote ---

Godspeed is scheduled since August, 2015 and it will happen soon.

Elemento evolved into a GMK project which is also already scheduled, and it will happen soon.

PuLSE Round 2 was already scheduled since August, 2015. It's currently happening.

If you have any further questions, please PM me.

HoffmanMyster:
OP has been answered and there's no way any further discussion will end well, so per MiTo's request I will be locking this thread.  PM me if you have any questions about this action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version