Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428416 times)

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
totaly 133 key will be look like this layout.
130229-0
After Ivan's operation, he got no time to handle the GB now, So I'd do it myself. 
As a vernder, I can not post thread on the GB forum, hope anybody can help me to tell the others....:P
 this is the round 4, 133keys, almost fit all the keyboards.
75$ for world wide shipping.

normal 104
PLUS--》 winkeyless set (1.5x4,7x*1) + 6x +ISO set(ISO enter, R2 |\ ) + extra F&J + windowed keys(capslock x2, Numlock,ScrollLock)

layout
Russian(Cyrillic),    Irish(USIntl) ,   Ural,   Desko(Orange & red),   Miami,   Aurebesh(StarWar),StarCraft,  Hungarian, Japanese, Hangul(Normal blue Hangul/red Hangul),Taiwanese,Danish, Norwegian ......
Normal English(Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple)

All the layout might exist tiny changes if needed, so we will try make all the stuff be perfect.

If anybody got other suggestions about more layouts plz send mails to me   imsto@msn.com   
I may try make it possiable.

there's also some images from last GB   here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43328.1000

actually the gb is started since they could be ordered already.
since I can not use google docs so I think just put it on my site directly will be a good choice.

the order deadline is April 15.    the procuding will start when all the orders are clear, should need few weeks for the producing, then shipping.

but if you missed still got hte chance to get them, since I will make few more.
order here   http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=115

[ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ]131341-5131343-6128651-7128653-8128655-9128657-10128659-11128661-12128663-13128665-14128667-15128669-16128671-17128673-18

hi guys, now has a very bad news.
Gateron (or Enjoypbt ) unilaterally terminated our cooperation. So now the GB round4 was forced to change into the 117 layout.

Here, I would like to say that I am very sorry to get the situlation.

If you still want the keys then you will get the keycaps and 7$ refund.
or I may make the full refund.
So,  do not worry about your money,  if you need a full refund, please send a mail to imsto@msn.com.
Title please use like this: GB Round4***** *****Refund

This happens out of my plan, so I am ready to make the molds and the cap myself, hope to be able to provide nice stuff for the enthusiast.
Modify message
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 December 2016, 22:27:56 by imsto »
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
125keys
normal 104
PLUS--》 winkeyless set (1.5x4,7x*1) + 6x +ISO set(ISO enter, R2 |\ ) + extra F&J + windowed keys(capslock x2, Numlock,ScrollLock)

layout
Russian    Irish     Desko    Aurebesh(StarWar)
Normal English(Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple)
Images later

WHAT!?

How about Peacock?

And BSP again, right?

Offline Baddy126

Ouf... I was looking at the prior ones. Definitely going to get one

Offline ika

price?

hnnggg desko... and I recently decided I need trampoline mod supplies. bad news for wallet.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
Oh boy. Definitely following this one.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
Interested in a set  ;)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
Cyrillic and Desko definitely!
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
1) Is this BSP?

2) What about Red Desko

3) What about 3000SAT instead of Peacock?

3000SAT Photos from Photek

4) Most importantly, how about 1800-support keys?
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 February 2016, 20:54:59 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
Yep.. interested.

Edit - thought it was for BSP. NVM!
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2016, 11:43:20 by Vittra »
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline MEEPhouse

Following this. Interested for sure!

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
1) Is this BSP?

2) What about Red Desko

Show Image

Show Image

1  no, gateron based
2  no problem
3  should be possiable, what is this layout?3000SAT?
4  yes 1800 is important layout now
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
1) Is this BSP?

2) What about Red Desko

Show Image

Show Image

1  no, gateron based
2  no problem

Thanks imsto for answering!

Yeah, 1800 very important now, Red Desko is interesting.

You know 23 in Hammer Club - he has 3000SAT, maybe you can borrow to see.

Gateron is okay, good compatibility.

Edit: Also imsto one more question, have you considered doing Blue Russian/Cyrillic?
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:33:15 by Karura »

Offline Baddy126

Noob question. From what I've read so far... Gateron and BSP are both PBT keycap manufacturers. What's the main difference between them?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Oh, okay. Rats. I was hoping BSP. Will wait for that to order a Desko set, but I may still pick up the Aurebesh set from here.

Also, Karura, since this is Gateron why not go with Shadovved's GB? He already has blue/cyan Cyrillic.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Noob question. From what I've read so far... Gateron and BSP are both PBT keycap manufacturers. What's the main difference between them?

BSP is a European country that owns the original Cherry tooling for PBT. Gateron is a fairly new company based in China. Gateron is very good for the price.

Offline Baddy126

BSP is a European country that owns the original Cherry tooling for PBT. Gateron is a fairly new company based in China. Gateron is very good for the price.

But durability/feel wise BSP is king?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

But durability/feel wise BSP is king?

Yes, BSP is king in the PBT world. Well, besides OG Cherry. ;)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
BSP is a European country that owns the original Cherry tooling for PBT.
I keep saying this.. They're either not the original or some moulds have been lost and the remaining moulds have been changed. All the moulds differ from the originals in some way and there are some big, bad differences too : no scooped f/j, the right shift is completely ****ed up, no spacebar, stems have been reported as wonky sometimes.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline ika

Some comparison pictures for reference: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74405.msg2024804#msg2024804

Significantly less enthused to find out it's Gateron PBT-based. It will definitely bring the price down, but the sharpness of IMSTO dyesubs are part of the draw.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
hey imsto, how about miami odessa and japanese, please? :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
BSP is a European country that owns the original Cherry tooling for PBT.
I keep saying this.. They're either not the original or some moulds have been lost and the remaining moulds have been changed. All the moulds differ from the originals in some way and there are some big, bad differences too : no scooped f/j, the right shift is completely ****ed up, no spacebar, stems have been reported as wonky sometimes.

Who stated, then, that BSP owns the original molds? What did they do regarding the missing molds?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
Who stated, then, that BSP owns the original molds? What did they do regarding the missing molds?
I have no idea who first said it. I just know they did not have any proven facts behind them. At this moment in time we have no idea what truly happened to the original Cherry dyesub PBT moulds. All we know is :

1. While BSP utilizes the same profile and a very similar underside, there are small differences on the underside of BSP keycaps that distinguish them from original Cherry ones.
2. There are some keycaps that are either missing entirely or are very obviously different : BSP F/J have nipples instead of scoops, BSP offers no spacebars, BSPs right shift is too short, more thin and has a really prominent curve compared to the original - it looks really terrible.
github

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
Japanese set please :)
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
I have no idea who first said it. I just know they did not have any proven facts behind them. At this moment in time we have no idea what truly happened to the original Cherry dyesub PBT moulds. All we know is :

1. While BSP utilizes the same profile and a very similar underside, there are small differences on the underside of BSP keycaps that distinguish them from original Cherry ones.
2. There are some keycaps that are either missing entirely or are very obviously different : BSP F/J have nipples instead of scoops, BSP offers no spacebars, BSPs right shift is too short, more thin and has a really prominent curve compared to the original - it looks really terrible.

I'm not too familiar with molds and tooling, but could it be possible that they did inheret the original parts, and that the mold for the right Shift somehow got damaged, the space bar parts were lost, and they made new molds or altered the originals for the F/J?
Just speculating (and playing devil's advocate).

How do the tops appear next to original Cherry caps? I also would like to add that, if BSP owns original parts, defects also could be a result of wear and age.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
I'm not too familiar with molds and tooling, but could it be possible that they did inheret the original parts, and that the mold for the right Shift somehow got damaged, the space bar parts were lost, and they made new molds or altered the originals for the F/J?

How do the tops appear next to original Cherry caps? I also would like to add that, if BSP owns original parts, defects also could be a result of wear and age.
Yeah, as I said, that is possible too :

They're either not the original or some moulds have been lost and the remaining moulds have been changed.

We just can't say for certain that BSP keycaps are made from the original Cherry moulds, and if they are they have certainly been modified and some of the keycaps are not the same at all.
github

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Classic beige with blue hangul sub legends would look amazing!
It was done before and you can see it on one of Vesper's builds.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Yeah, as I said, that is possible too :

They're either not the original or some moulds have been lost and the remaining moulds have been changed.

We just can't say for certain that BSP keycaps are made from the original Cherry moulds, and if they are they have certainly been modified and some of the keycaps are not the same at all.

What's your personal conclusion regarding BSP compared to original Cherry dyesubs, "lost" pieces notwithstanding?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
What's your personal conclusion regarding BSP compared to original Cherry dyesubs, "lost" pieces notwithstanding?
I haven't tried a full set before so I can't properly comment. I did have an RGB set though and iirc the texture was not anywhere near as nice as original Cherry. Texture is my favourite thing about Cherry dyesubs.. it's perfect.
github

Offline raymogi

+1

Really want one for my MX boards.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
I haven't tried a full set before so I can't properly comment. I did have an RGB set though and iirc the texture was not anywhere near as nice as original Cherry. Texture is my favourite thing about Cherry dyesubs.. it's perfect.

BSP feels terrible compared to Cherry OG, I think Gateron feels better to that regard. At least its not topre.
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder

What Japanese would you want?
There is hirigana and katakana which are both very different aesthetically.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time

Think hirigana is more often used :x. Katakana would be interesting but personally hirigana is a lot prettier.
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN

Think hirigana is more often used :x. Katakana would be interesting but personally hirigana is a lot prettier.

katakana is for foreign words, right?  do any japanese keyboards have katakana as primary legends?

i just hope imsto can bring back the previous japanese set back.  it was quite pretty.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
1) Is this BSP?

2) What about Red Desko

Show Image

Show Image

1  no, gateron based
2  no problem

Thanks imsto for answering!

Yeah, 1800 very important now, Red Desko is interesting.

You know 23 in Hammer Club - he has 3000SAT, maybe you can borrow to see.

Gateron is okay, good compatibility.

Edit: Also imsto one more question, have you considered doing Blue Russian/Cyrillic?

I know 23, I will try get make it.   Blue russian will be done. 
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time

katakana is for foreign words, right?  do any japanese keyboards have katakana as primary legends?

i just hope imsto can bring back the previous japanese set back.  it was quite pretty.

Yes Katakana is for pronunciation and formality. Hiragana is more basic of course. Hiragana is laid out like pinyin would be for chinese
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

Yes Katakana is for pronunciation and formality. Hiragana is more basic of course. Hiragana is laid out like pinyin would be for chinese

how about the last version of the Japanese layout?
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time

Very good but the font was thin for the english letters, but I think that's fine and adds to the modern style haha. Maybe the mod legends can be changed (like cherry original font size)?

I think you should run Japanese set as it was probably the one of the most popular after pictures were released from IVAN's gb.

But if Cherry original font is possible on all keys, then I think it would be even better :). But I think Modern font on Japanese set was interesting.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2016, 01:10:24 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN

Very good but the font was thin for the english letters, but I think that's fine and adds to the modern style haha. Maybe the mod legends can be changed (like cherry original font size)?

I think you should run japanese set as it was probably the most popular after pictures were released from IVAN's gb.

i would love to see the japanese set with cherry legends (might be too crowded, though?), but i would be happy with the last version of the Japanese layout.

miami odessa too, please. :)

edit:  oh i just noticed that imsto updated the first post with japanese, miami, and some other sets. :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2016, 01:12:27 by naasfu »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
I'll be in for a Desko set at least.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Aurebesh (Star wars)

Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline WNovizar

I'll buy at least aurebesh and hiragana layout  :-*
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline ceflame

Interested in another Japanese set as long as it's not identical to pbt4 gb

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
I know 23, I will try get make it.   Blue russian will be done. 

Great! I look forward to it, and look forward to seeing the images. :)

Offline Baddy126

Came across this and did some searches. Would anyone be interested in something that looks like this? I know ducky has made them before as well

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
In for Irish since I can't seem to find it anywhere

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Came across this and did some searches. Would anyone be interested in something that looks like this? I know ducky has made them before as well

Is cute.

Offline Baddy126

Is cute.

I just realized the first photo didn't have any symbols on the number row but if you see the ducky set it's on there lol

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
I used to made the Taiwanese layout, I will try find it out...
Is cute.

I just realized the first photo didn't have any symbols on the number row but if you see the ducky set it's on there lol

imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk