Author Topic: Diablo III Geekhack Clan  (Read 31269 times)

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
Re: Diablo III Geekhack Clan
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 02:25:33 »
bnet: HipsterPunks

USEAST

Starting fresh in RoS tomorrow! Could use company
sell out and eat ass

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 03:30:29 »
By the way why is pride's fall+unity a good combo. Can't really see the synergy  :confused:
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline feizor

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 05:20:19 »
Has PVP been implemented yet? I haven't touched D3 in a long time.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 08:00:38 »
I don't think there's PVP.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 08:36:49 »
Well there is no real pvp but brawling. But I really think people wanting balanced d3 pvp have no idea how the game actually works.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 10:47:41 »
By the way why is pride's fall+unity a good combo. Can't really see the synergy  :confused:

Not entirely sure as you still take damage and Pride's Fall's unique secondary should only work as long as you aren't taking damage.

On another note, finally got my first piece of the Akkhan's set last night (Crusader set) :D I'd gotten a piece of the Raekkor's (barb set) the other day too. Hopefully this means I'll be seeing more set pieces drop.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 22:08:17 »
My battlenet is in my signature. I may have posted it already. Puddsypuffs#1579

I just hit 70 a day or 2 ago and have no idea how to gear my character (a crusader). I know what stats I want and what build I want, but I don't know how to get gear. I also have no idea how much damage/toughness I should have. Help me out, friends?

I have about 700k dmg and 7mil toughness and I could solo torment 4/5. Still looking for some items and cool down reduction then I could solo torment 6 I guess. Still farming!!

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 22:10:05 »
I got the akkhan boots! I have a question, how does the set ring(ring of grandeur) work? I have one and it's only giving me the 500 str from the boots but not my set shield and gloves? (All different set)

Not entirely sure as you still take damage and Pride's Fall's unique secondary should only work as long as you aren't taking damage.

On another note, finally got my first piece of the Akkhan's set last night (Crusader set) :D I'd gotten a piece of the Raekkor's (barb set) the other day too. Hopefully this means I'll be seeing more set pieces drop.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 23:05:25 »
It's been sooooooo long since I've logged on. Thinking of getting back into it. How's the expansion? I'm disappointed there's still no PvP. :(
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 00:13:34 »
It's been sooooooo long since I've logged on. Thinking of getting back into it. How's the expansion? I'm disappointed there's still no PvP. :(

Im loving the changes so far, started fresh with a crusader and im finding actual usuable items for my class as i level up. Plus the fact that you can change the difficulty level early on is fantastic. No longer breezing through normal makes the game extremely challenging :D, found a legendary material in my first 10 mins of play, i have no idea what it does but i enjoy pausing to research the new items as i find them. The excitement is back :P
sell out and eat ass

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 00:20:47 »

Im loving the changes so far, started fresh with a crusader and im finding actual usuable items for my class as i level up. Plus the fact that you can change the difficulty level early on is fantastic. No longer breezing through normal makes the game extremely challenging :D, found a legendary material in my first 10 mins of play, i have no idea what it does but i enjoy pausing to research the new items as i find them. The excitement is back :P

Really? Maybe I should get back into Diablo 3
I left when I found a legendary back in the patch that gave higher drop rates for them and sold it for $300 and just quit after that

I heard the AH is gone :( good times, although it was a stupid mechanic honestly
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 05:50:29 »

Really? Maybe I should get back into Diablo 3
I left when I found a legendary back in the patch that gave higher drop rates for them and sold it for $300 and just quit after that

I heard the AH is gone :( good times, although it was a stupid mechanic honestly

Actual usable items?! You mean, I no longer have to buy them from the now defunct AH?! That in itself already makes me wanna go back. That's how Diablo should've always been.
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 07:34:21 »

Glitch right now, any damage you take while wearing unity where the damage is mitigated does not effect pride's fall. (other then poison and orbital affixes) :P.
So basically perm-resource reduction :D.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 08:01:05 »
Honestly, the game is what it should've been when it came out two years ago. No AH, lots of endgame play, good drops, and I like the new friends list (it's a lot like stream). I can see myself playing this for a long time.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 08:20:12 »
Honestly, the game is what it should've been when it came out two years ago. No AH, lots of endgame play, good drops, and I like the new friends list (it's a lot like stream). I can see myself playing this for a long time.
Definitely, also when 2.1 comes out its gonna be so fun :D

Offline missalaire

« Reply #115 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 10:16:35 »
I got the akkhan boots! I have a question, how does the set ring(ring of grandeur) work? I have one and it's only giving me the 500 str from the boots but not my set shield and gloves? (All different set)

The Akkhan's set doesn't have a shield. The RROG reduces the number by 1 when it comes to set item stacking to get the set bonuses. So if you have a 3 piece set bonus, you only need to equip 2 pieces of the set to quality for it.

Glitch right now, any damage you take while wearing unity where the damage is mitigated does not effect pride's fall. (other then poison and orbital affixes) :P.

Ahh interesting, I'll have to try that out if I'm lucky enough to get one.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 10:40:53 »
I did mention different set items. Three different set. Or does the ring only give me the benefit of one set item, and not all?

The Akkhan's set doesn't have a shield. The RROG reduces the number by 1 when it comes to set item stacking to get the set bonuses. So if you have a 3 piece set bonus, you only need to equip 2 pieces of the set to quality for it.

Ahh interesting, I'll have to try that out if I'm lucky enough to get one.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 11:07:48 »
I did mention different set items. Three different set. Or does the ring only give me the benefit of one set item, and not all?

It doesn't work for different sets. If you have more than one set, it will only work for each set of the matching set. You can't just throw on three pieces of all different sets and get the set bonuses for all of those lol.

Offline Melanic

« Reply #118 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 11:13:45 »
It's odd that you even get the 500 from the boots. The ring basically just reduces the requirements for set bonuses by 1 piece, to a minimum of 2. So, you need at least 2 set pieces before the ring works (at which point you will get both the 2 and 3 piece set bonus where applicable).

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 12:55:21 »
i will add you guys when i get home to the clan and send friend invites.  but hipsterpunks i need your full bnet id not just the first part. for instance i am

tricheboars#1211 not just tricheboars even though that is what i login with.  send me a friend invite and i will get you guys into the clan.  the clan is growing!  it is fun.  we need to do more group play but it seems like we all play at so many different times.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:04:56 »
NA Server: Intricate#1495
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 04:07:22 »
Today CPT.Badass had to come in my game, save me and kill the final boss for me :/ his commitment to helping geekhackers is unmatched  :p
sell out and eat ass

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 13:30:33 »
Rodgaroon#1806

Play NA servers but HC only. (i think I have a lvl 5 Wiz on SC =)
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 01:36:54 »
Got my Royal Ring today. So happy.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 07:54:51 »
Today CPT.Badass had to come in my game, save me and kill the final boss for me :/ his commitment to helping geekhackers is unmatched  :p

Hehe you're welcome.

Last night I got my first organ! That demon portal fight is pretty crazy.

Offline Rafen

« Reply #125 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 17:30:19 »
Comput3rN3rd#1306

Just started playing when Reaper of Souls was released. This a great game compared to the FPS that I use to play all the time.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #126 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 14:21:19 »
New patch is pretty big, lots of nice changes :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14138344/patch-205-now-live-5-13-2014

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #127 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 14:43:07 »
i will add you guys when i get home to the clan and send friend invites.  but hipsterpunks i need your full bnet id not just the first part. for instance i am

tricheboars#1211 not just tricheboars even though that is what i login with.  send me a friend invite and i will get you guys into the clan.  the clan is growing!  it is fun.  we need to do more group play but it seems like we all play at so many different times.

Any chance I could be a "leader"  or whatever the term they use is. I have a couple friends that might want to join

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 15:13:47 »
My crusader is gonna be so happy about that dmg buff to the hammer.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 16:12:42 »
Definitely interesting, I hate how their nerfing EQ T_T

Offline missalaire

« Reply #130 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 11:53:54 »
Looking for more people to rift with, at least T4 who won't be dead weight.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #131 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 12:23:41 »
Looking for people to carry me through T4. Will totally be dead weight.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #132 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 12:30:29 »

Me too. Wanna play when I'm home? :p

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 12:34:53 »

only if you're going to carry me through tough content :P

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 13:47:37 »

only if you're going to carry me through tough content :P

You can be my hero, baby

Offline missalaire

« Reply #135 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 09:46:29 »
Finally got all 6/6 Akkhan's set pieces for the crusader. Time to work on tweaking my build to finally make that attempt at soloing T6. Still need a bit more CDR for this shotgun build though.

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #136 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:36:02 »
Finally got all 6/6 Akkhan's set pieces for the crusader. Time to work on tweaking my build to finally make that attempt at soloing T6. Still need a bit more CDR for this shotgun build though.

dangggg thats awesome!
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #137 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:48:39 »

baller

Offline missalaire

« Reply #138 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:51:04 »

baller

I've put in only 50-60 hours from this Monday-Thurs to get 5 of those pieces :P

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:56:30 »
"only"
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline missalaire

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 12:12:36 »
"only"

You say that like its a bad thing. How else can you win in a grind game? :P

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 12:19:20 »
Grats Mel! You've finally surpassed me in set pieces!

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #142 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 13:04:48 »
Heh, I got full Akkhan after 2.0.5 in about 30 hrs. T6 is a breeze after 6 days as a crusader.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #143 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 14:00:38 »
Heh, I got full Akkhan after 2.0.5 in about 30 hrs. T6 is a breeze after 6 days as a crusader.

Your RNG is obviously better than mine. It was really difficult for me to get my pieces. And yeah, it makes the game a lot easier and really opens up what kind of builds you can use as a crusader.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 14:20:03 »

Your RNG is obviously better than mine. It was really difficult for me to get my pieces. And yeah, it makes the game a lot easier and really opens up what kind of builds you can use as a crusader.
Currently I'm playing fire build with a darklight. It's probably the best solo build of all. Fate of the fell is a bit slow in solo but good in groups.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #145 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 16:04:15 »

NICE! i only have the shoulders and gloves, finding waaay more legs than sets :( stuck in T3
sell out and eat ass

Offline jterp7

• good typing
« Reply #146 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 09:17:25 »
stuck in T2/3 with the foote build. Still need a jek, which I haven't had since I found 2 while leveling. I have really bad luck with RNG, my haunt has been rerolled like 15 times with no crit dmg lol.

Offline suby4me

« Reply #147 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 12:36:58 »
I play on the NA servers: ingridx#1878
Not sure how useful I'll be  :))
current: poker 2 | HHKB pro2, Novatouch | off: das keyboard 4 | Ducky 3 TKL | death by coffee das keyboard mac ver. | razer blackwidow | whitefox | corsair K70 RGB

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #148 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 20:22:42 »
Anyone online that can invite me to the NA clan?

wiredPANDA#1574
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #149 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 08:11:38 »
Hey guys, I'm in NA. I play DH, add me on friends, we can rift sometimes!

gost#1445