Author Topic: keyboard meetups?  (Read 13103 times)

Offline Me

• Location: Niskayuna, Capital Reigon, NY State, US, North America, The Atlantic, Earth, The Sun's Solar System, The Milky Way, The Quadrant of the Universe that the Milky Way is in, the known Universe, the whole Universe, the theoretical Multiverse, this dimens
keyboard meetups?
« on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 13:54:03 »
I have been hearing a lot about keyboard meetups lately and I think that it would be a good opportunity to try some more vintage switches such as M/F's or alps, but obviously there is kind of a global pandemic so I was wondering if there was anyone in my state(NY) that would have any information as to when they will start up again?
"In the end...the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine...Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..."

tp4, compendium of speed, 2015

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
Re: keyboard meetups?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 05:41:58 »
Sorry for the slight necro, but most states are starting to open up currently, and in my case Washington has the goal of being fully open by the 30th. As for other states, the midwest is already open and I would assume that the other costal states would follow suit with Washington.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF