geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Sirius Space Station Series Modulary Keyboard (estimated price updated)

(1/7) > >>

linyaofred:
Hello everyone, let me introduce my new project: Space Station modulary keyboard.

It contains two different modules, called core and side which can combine freely and work together.

Every core module can work separately or with at most 2 sub module (1 on left and 1 on right) and are all USB/Bluetooth dual mode.
Custom app for both win and mac will come together with the board and the layout of the board can automaticly changed when you plug a side module in

All the core module are top-mount while all the side module are bottom-mount.
The angle of the keyboard can be changed between 3 and 7.
All the core module are bluetooth 5.0.

GB might come 2022Q1 or 2022Q2.
Estimated price range: Core01 $330-$400, Core00 $100-$120, Side01 about $80-$100, Side02 $70-$80, Side03 $70-$80.

Wish you like the board. Fill in the googlesheet below if you have interest and i will give you email when GB comes (estimated price included).
https://forms.gle/7bv6o6Amwy66W1Xq7

More Renders

ZavaZ86:
Any protos?

linyaofred:
only functional proto now. full version of proto might come out 2022Q1

WarlordGorguts:
Looks really interesting - wish there would be a 75 main module and more colors)

This will be the dream board for KAT Space Dust, I'm absolutely into it.

oilpapers:
I am MASSIVELY into this, I can easily see myself getting a Core 01, two Core 00's, and once of each Sub module with at least two of the rotary ones. This is a fantastic idea and exactly the direction that keyboards should be going, rather than a hundred cookie-cutter looking TKL's or 75's with encoders.

Absolutely best of luck on this IC and looking forward to where this goes. Seeing lots of customisation potential with the side covers.

Edit: Would love to see a Core 00 with an OLED or eInk display embedded, would be super handy for keeping tabs on the assigned macro buttons etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version