geekhack Marketplace > TMK Keyboard Service

[TMK] HHKB Alt Controller with Mini-B/Type-C connector

<< < (3/136) > >>

shrubkeys:
Still waiting until I move into my new place before I play with the BT Controller. Quick question for Hasu: will it still work in USB mode without a battery, or should I make sure I have the battery already when it comes time to install?

hasu:
Yes you can use BT Controller safely without battery. USB mode works of course and also BT mode works during you give it power with USB cable.

AndreaLe:
Dear hasu
thanks for your project. i'm a newbie with hhkb. i will receive my hhkbpro2 direcly from pfu-direct. my friends told me to see your post for modding my hhkb.
i just have some questions, your board helps a default firmware and you says that it can be remap easily.
my question is when i remap it on the sites, i download the firmware, how can i loaded it to the board ?

hasu:
Hi,
You can use dfu-programmer or Atmel FLIP to flash(program) the cotroller. The former is command line tool while the latter is GUI application runs on Windows.

See this.
https://github.com/tmk/tmk_keyboard/blob/master/doc/build.md#download-and-install

IonutZ:
Hey man, any idea how I can get the rn42 to autoconnect to client? I can pair it just fine, but it won't autoconnect...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version